Master Of Puppets

DeletedUser

Since the start of this world , TR have been parasites,pests, growing in our backyards, from the old days of Avaz to the new days of =KN= .

They claim that they are a nice diplomatic tribe , where they respect their words and contracts, but this isn't the case about TR , where W1N gives long notices before breaking a nap etc...
other than W1N do not support tribes that their nap's or allies are warring with, as we found out that TR were supporting ORC members during that war , and still have the decency to claim that we have broken NAP agreements.

im not going to go through all the story of how many times they recruited,nobled, in W1N's K's bcz i dont think i will be allowed to make such a long post by the server.

all i can say that they were cockroaches growing rapidly and in numbers , ignoring diplomacy (UFA recruits) etc... which later on they claimed it was their K.

K33 is a W1N K , we shaped it the way we wanted it , but TR interfered
K52 is a W1N K , we shaped it , TR interfered
K23 is a W1N K , we shaped it , TR interfered again. what im trying to say is , do not talk about respecting a Nap when u don't know what it is .

instead , we have made a nice video , and actually spent some time doing so , instead of writing just a piece of a half decent little txt that took 2 minutes of ur time.

as you will see we have prepared for this quite a while ago, and we played you the way we wanted to , and made you do what we want :) , good puppets TR are .
CLICK THE VID

DeletedUser

The voices were quite weird, its hard to understand. Anyway, good effort on the PnP. Almost half decent :D

DeletedUser

Was the song at the end Rammstein? :D

Relatively weird but pretty decent Pnp. Nice work.

DeletedUser

yes its from Rammstein ,

im positive that i will get
its hard to understand.
as English is not my mother language, which is not the main problem, but the main problem is trying to do voices while talking... that kills off all the accent >_>

best would be to watch it more than once to understand it all if u have time ^_^

DeletedUser

Meh, probably have better things to do tbh. Then again maybe not haha. Could you subtitle it please? That would make it easier to understand.

Again though, good effort.

DeletedUser2722

Indeed, we set the traps and they have fallen into our traps... well done
TR, you have been played!
:icon_wink:

puppetmaster59437.jpg

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Marek subtitling it will take another 3~4 hours, doing the vid alone took 26 hours (working time) i came to a point where working on it is more like a punishment :(
but ill try if i have time none the less :)

DeletedUser

Its well hilarious tbh

needs a parental warning but
also i'm afraid you lose in the end of the film and that spear misses don't it??? so Lazlo survives and Luke dies
>>>>>slaps hand over face<<<<<
I'm picking holes again in a made up video's plot...sigh

DeletedUser2918

lols. very good Man0 - very very funny. how did you manage to get chewbacca to do the voiceover anyway?!!?

DeletedUser

Its well hilarious tbh

needs a parental warning but
also i'm afraid you lose in the end of the film and that spear misses don't it??? so Lazlo survives and Luke dies
>>>>>slaps hand over face<<<<<
I'm picking holes again in a made up video's plot...sigh

it has a warning at the start *for 2 seconds :p*

well in this one he doesn't miss :icon_surprised: better not :icon_evil:

:/ there is no chewbacca :p lol

there is kermit the frog though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

i'm afraid you lose in the end of the film and that spear misses don't it??? so Lazlo survives and Luke dies

Well actually this was only a handful Spartans in this battle, however, the Greeks
were victorious against the Persians in the end!

Now Luke may die, but I assure you... LordLazlo will go with him and W1N like
the mighty Greeks, will be victorious! :icon_cool:

Besides, this is a remake of the film! -.-

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

damm
yous lot have fair too much time on your hands :icon_eek:

anyway good luck:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6944

loved the video lol
very funny, great music,

300, watched it so many times ive lost count, i hate the fact my enemies are using it, but at least it is used well :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, that was different.

The movie was slightly weird but it was funny = )

DeletedUser

Indeed, we set the traps and they have fallen into our traps... well done
TR, you have been played!

puppetmaster59437.jpg

--Abdo--

No fair LL gets to be a pretty hot looking babe in underwear and we get to be a clown :icon_cry:

Waits for sarcastic coments about clown and just points at Luke.

DeletedUser

Sorry but those voices were so bad that I turned it off after a minute of watching.

Pity because I reckon the content might have been interesting.