Master Of Puppets

DeletedUser

Whats funny is, you decided to, well naturally cut of the bit where the Spartans, in the video being represented by W1N, then get ate alive by the flood of archers.

TROLL ALERT!!!!!!one!1

DeletedUser2722

Whats funny is, you decided to, well naturally cut of the bit where the Spartans, in the video being represented by W1N, then get ate alive by the flood of archers.

It's a remake of the film! :icon_rolleyes:

Yes but still, the Spartans/Greeks were victorious in the end against the Persians,
in fact, similar to a small W1N squad, the 300 Spartans (shown in the "original"
movie), were greatly outnumbered by the enemy, yet they still kicked butt! :icon_razz:

And now the heavily outnumbered Western W1N squads will do the same against
the mass reciting locust tribe; The Runaways! :icon_cool:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Why refer to the original movie when the most recent is in question?

And now the heavily outnumbered Western W1N squads will do the same against
the mass reciting locust tribe; The Runaways!

How come you taunt and taunt, but when the time comes you use their numbers as in a term of 'Heavily outnumbered' sayings against them?

Tripping over ones own words.

DeletedUser2722

Why refer to the original movie when the most recent is in question?

I believe it was YOU who referred to the original movie with your first comment
on why Man0 cut the archers out... I was merely making a comparison of a W1N
squad being like those 300 Spartans in the movie! :icon_confused:

How come you taunt and taunt, but when the time comes you use their numbers as in a term of 'Heavily outnumbered' sayings against them?

What are you trying to say exactly?

We taunted them into war to humiliate their n00bishness, nothing more. And we
are heavily outnumbered, this is not a complaint, this is a fact... and it's just
how we like it and wanted it to be! :icon_biggrin:

Tripping over ones own words.

Indeed YOU have! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

What are you trying to say exactly?

We taunted them into war to humiliate their n00bishness, nothing more. And we
are heavily outnumbered, this is not a complaint, this is a fact... and it's just
how we like it and wanted it to be!

i think it was quite clear what i was stating, Yous pull them into a war, yes, they declared, but you've been at their throats for how long? They declare, and yous say 'We taunted them into war to humiliate their n00bishness, nothing more.' It is indeed a fact your outnumbered, but it's also a complaint because it's been said in a negative attitude on how much occasions?

DeletedUser2722

i think it was quite clear what i was stating, Yous pull them into a war, yes, they declared, but you've been at their throats for how long? They declare, and yous say 'We taunted them into war to humiliate their n00bishness, nothing more.' It is indeed a fact your outnumbered, but it's also a complaint because it's been said in a negative attitude on how much occasions?

It's not clear what you say half the time tbh, however, you have clearly misread
what I had to say...

...I was comparing small W1N squads to the mighty 300 Spartans! :icon_cool:

Now despite being outnumbered, we make up for this deficit with skill + courage
and in the end we will crush & humiliate all that stands in our way!

Dear boy, I believe it's very clear I was boasting, not complaining! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser4389

Ahh TR are trying to tango right now with my villas on the frontline..... Pity I am stacked higher than a super duper club sandwich being served to a really fat bloke.

Anyways I think this will be quite good fun considering the barb eaters are on my doorstep :D

DeletedUser

Ahh TR are trying to tango right now with my villas on the frontline..... Pity I am stacked higher than a super duper club sandwich being served to a really fat bloke.

Anyways I think this will be quite good fun considering the barb eaters are on my doorstep :D

Time will tell, things can flip like a coin in TW ;)

DeletedUser

That statement gives the impression that you have something planned. Tho to others, it sounds like wishful thinking on the "Flux" front.

DeletedUser

Not like that, Shivatasic's comment portrays to me that they are noobs/ inexperienced, all i'm saying is, you never know what will happen next.

DeletedUser4389

Not like that, Shivatasic's comment portrays to me that they are noobs/ inexperienced, all i'm saying is, you never know what will happen next.

Make of my comments what you will my friend I am sure in the fullness of time that the stats of the war will become apparent whom the noobs are.

I myself am looking forward to a kick in :D

There is a really delicious irony to coming home after a weekend away and finding a shed load of attacks incoming...

DeletedUser

Make of my comments what you will my friend I am sure in the fullness of time that the stats of the war will become apparent whom the noobs are.

Don't take my comment the wrong way, i'm not doubting W1N, you and, or TR, i'm just saying not everything, or anyone is as it seems :icon_wink:

Underestimating the enemies is just as bad as Overestimating yourself, which in turn will lead to destruction.

DeletedUser

well then you have been beaten up badly if thats battle scars

DeletedUser

Pity it doesn't correlate with W1N's track record, then. Seems to me, we dish the beatings out to noobs. :icon_rolleyes:

are you saying you can only win if you are against a noob?
so someone with experience, you would talk smack and they would still be around?:barracks: