Master Of Puppets

DeletedUser

What can I say, I like a good horror film, my friends told me it was scary and would be funny to watch, and now I'm scarred for life.

DeletedUser1189

Nope. I read about the Battle of Thermopylae from a academic context, I would hazard a guess that Ephilates was the Greek betrayer who showed the Persians an alternate path through the Spartan blockade?

I smell wikipedia. Alas the 300 reference was lost on you, I reckon Bradeo chuckled about it :icon_razz: With you missing the 300 reference completely though made it funnier :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I smell wikipedia. Alas the 300 reference was lost on you, I reckon Bradeo chuckled about it :icon_razz: With you missing the 300 reference completely though made it funnier :icon_razz:

Lol, sad though this may sound, I studied classical civilisations as part of a classics GCSE, and Sparta was one of them.

You can see how much of the said information I retained.

I also like to proclaim that I enjoy it when Abdo pats me. :3

DeletedUser

Would like to point out that TR were in K52 in the days when W1N had 5 Albion villages in K52. This was when sT merged. I was there... I would know.

DeletedUser2722

Would like to point out that TR were in K52 in the days when W1N had 5 Albion villages in K52. This was when sT merged. I was there... I would know.

Why on earth are you responding to a thread that died well over a month ago?

The Runaways survived just 31 days before their members ran away to the
Official Refugee Camp, or like YOU, hitting delete after being humiliated! :icon_razz:

At least there's some good news for you...

You can now spend more time with your dollies! :icon_wink:

Anyway, TR were the most n00bish tribe EVER, who broke agreement, after
agreement and got what they deserved!

Now, it's over and YOU LOST... get over it before you end up like poor Dubby
the fool! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser4320

Now, it's over and YOU LOST... get over it before you end up like poor Dubby the fool!

End up out nobling the W1N family? No, I can see why you wouldn't want any of that as the saying goes.

:icon_cool: