Message to Angels Of Death, Angels Of Death., Angels Of Death.. & Angels Of Death,. ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser10653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7369

Trying to get back on topic, what relation ARE the different AOD tribes? is one dominant, the rest child tribes, or are they all equal? I mean, from outside, they look equal and how do you differentiate between one tribe hugger joining AOD and the one joining AOD. etc?

Someone should update the quests to include a 5k 5k 5k reward for refusing to join a family tribe. that may help new players learn its a REALLY bad idea :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trying to get back on topic, what relation ARE the different AOD tribes? is one dominant, the rest child tribes, or are they all equal? I mean, from outside, they look equal and how do you differentiate between one tribe hugger joining AOD and the one joining AOD. etc?

Someone should update the quests to include a 5k 5k 5k reward for refusing to join a family tribe. that may help new players learn its a REALLY bad idea :D
All of the AOD tribes are equal; there are council members in each of the tribes so that circulars can be distributed quickly and efficiently and updates can be made effectively.

As for your and most others' opinions that joining a family tribe is a bad idea, I can only disagree when it comes to AOD. Generally when I start a world I opt not to join a family tribe as I feel it is badly run, disorganised and most members are only there for protection. However, I can say with utmost certainty, AOD is not a family to add to the stereotype. Not only is it one of - if not - the best run family tribe I've ever been in, it's one of the best overall, and is only going to improve.

For this reason I feel that some of you who have contributed to this thread will eat your words when it comes to later on in the game.

Mr. Lazy

DeletedUser4753

I dont think AOD is in anyones top 10 tribes now.

I base opinions on 2 simple facts.

1. the leaderhip organisation is not what it needs to be to make up the members short fall in ability.

2. And vice versa, the members arnt good enough to play in a standard normal tribe, and as the family tribe isnt too snappy, the low ability/activity levels of the players will leave them seriously open for anyone who wants stab at AOD.

Sorry i think barbatos is a nice enough guy, but no way has he got the ability ingame to make him a good leaders, a bad player can not be a good leader, period.

And can anyone point out any top draw players in aod?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
A good leader doesn't have to be a good player... Look at Assasin222, barb muncher that doesn't farm but his tribe ain't doing too bad on W14.... though I hear rumour that since that idiot Manunia was kicked from the council the tribe is only getting better...

But if you've got 4 tribes of players that need to be taught how to play then it does help if the duke knows how to play...

DeletedUser4753

Who ses assassin is a good leader?

+ from what ive heard he is a pretty good player, farming isnt required to be good, nobling barbs doesnt make you bad, just its a bad choice imo.

But yea it deffo takes a good player to lead, how does a noob instruct a tribe to work, how to make solid opps, how to organise dm how to build multiple accounts in the right way and right direction.

Thiers very few truly good leaders out thier, and non of them are not established brilliant players themselves, a good player isnt necessarily a good player, but a good leader is a good players.

Just take a look at some of the best leaders around and you will see they are highly accomplished as players themselves.

DeletedUser9598

Depends how you define a good leader, sure theres the few that have made names for themselves and everyone has heard of, you know if you join that tribe then its going to be a serious contender from day 1 til the end (unless they quit after 6 months as a few do)

But i know a small group of leaders/players that id hands down, no questions asked join up with on any world if they asked me too and they might not be as well known or regarded as great by the masses but to me will always be the best.

DeletedUser4753

Depends how you define a good leader, sure theres the few that have made names for themselves and everyone has heard of, you know if you join that tribe then its going to be a serious contender from day 1 til the end (unless they quit after 6 months as a few do)

But i know a small group of leaders/players that id hands down, no questions asked join up with on any world if they asked me too and they might not be as well known or regarded as great by the masses but to me will always be the best.

Thanks for the mention (nod) ;)

DeletedUser4083

There is a decent discussion going on in this thread, which is why I am happy to keep this open. If you veer off into grammar/spelling flames, swearing, and personal insults again then I will just close this thread for good.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Who ses assassin is a good leader?

+ from what ive heard he is a pretty good player, farming isnt required to be good, nobling barbs doesnt make you bad, just its a bad choice imo.

But yea it deffo takes a good player to lead, how does a noob instruct a tribe to work, how to make solid opps, how to organise dm how to build multiple accounts in the right way and right direction.

Thiers very few truly good leaders out thier, and non of them are not established brilliant players themselves, a good player isnt necessarily a good player, but a good leader is a good players.

Just take a look at some of the best leaders around and you will see they are highly accomplished as players themselves.

So your saying Assasin is a bad leader?...

If a player munches barbs and doesn't farm they are widely considered to be nub.. not just by me... but I'm pretty sure that if I said it was Saturday you would try and argue that it was Sunday...

The point of this silly game, on most worlds, is to remove your enemy from the world.. how does munching barbs and not farming help a player to achieve this?!!?

Fair enough you could argue that on worlds like this one when it's a points total win condition and not nomination that munching barbs could in theory actually help a tribe win a world... so I'll look forward to your family tribe on the next world that munches barbs and doesn't farm winning the world...

Their are plenty of players that are good leaders, both excellent and not so excellent players that don't lead... as everyone that has ever duked a tribe will confirm, their is nothing else that sucks the fun out of the game or stuns growth like ducking a tribe...

DeletedUser4753

Assassin wouldnt be in my top 10 leaders list, thats said i dont know him much as a leader.

Another trend, is a good player, can spot another good player, they know what it means to be a good player so can see those traits in other players.

A bad player is just guessing, like yourself for example.

You my friend strike me as a very poor player, assassin eats barbs but would demolish you in any combat situation
My greek friend doesn't farm after 10 vills, he would demolish the vast majority of the so called top players in this server.

Barb eating, lowers your growth
not farming, lowers your growth

But guess what, theirs more to tw than points, or are you that much of a idiot you havent grasped that concept yet.

At best your a mediocre player who comes and trolls every thread with idiotic opinions, go you!

stupid noob

DeletedUser4221

I think Assassin is a poor player and leader.

Barb munching = way forward :icon_confused:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... I do love how your prefer to throw insults rather than actually make a logical post that supports your own point...

You admit that you don't know a player, have never been in their tribe or fought with or against them but you claim to be able to judge them as a bad player.... but hey ho... Assasin would make my list of top 10 leaders and not just because he is prepared to put the effort in to ensure the tribes he leads succeeds.....

I wonder if you Greek friend is the same Greek friend I have.... if it is I'll be the player that sniped his train on a non-ms world...

In danger of taking this off topic... if it hasn't been lost many posts before... a few questions for you:

1) You ever joined a would a month late and still made top 20?
2) You ever restarted on a world 6 weeks and still made top 3?
3) You ever been ranked 1, 2 or 3 on any world? .net maybe?

But your right, I'm a clueless nub... too lazy too farm and money to burn on PP to build my village... though I might build troops one day...

Perhaps if you could see through your childish rage and crying eyes you could look a little deeper....

Kilroy managed to do that... but then he is an intelligent nice guy...

DeletedUser4753

lol... I do love how your prefer to throw insults rather than actually make a logical post that supports your own point...

You admit that you don't know a player, have never been in their tribe or fought with or against them but you claim to be able to judge them as a bad player.... but hey ho... Assasin would make my list of top 10 leaders and not just because he is prepared to put the effort in to ensure the tribes he leads succeeds.....

I wonder if you Greek friend is the same Greek friend I have.... if it is I'll be the player that sniped his train on a non-ms world...

In danger of taking this off topic... if it hasn't been lost many posts before... a few questions for you:

1) You ever joined a would a month late and still made top 20?
2) You ever restarted on a world 6 weeks and still made top 3?
3) You ever been ranked 1, 2 or 3 on any world? .net maybe?

But your right, I'm a clueless nub... too lazy too farm and money to burn on PP to build my village... though I might build troops one day...

Perhaps if you could see through your childish rage and crying eyes you could look a little deeper....

Kilroy managed to do that... but then he is an intelligent nice guy...

Look a little deeper into what exactly.

I quiet clearly showed my views on what a good player is and isnt, you have failed to respond to that so not sure what am supposed to be looking a little deeper into.

Again your demonstrate you foolishness, ive just clearly said i don't give active farmers a rating, farming is clicking buttons and being active, so do i see your so called "Achievements" of woah look at me i farm loads as proof your a good player? no.

But as i said you ignored my point and decided to talk rubbish about ranks, go you!

Ill respond when you stop moving the goal posts.

As for childish rage and cry eyes, couldnt give a monky's about your opinion,

childish?
Id say the guy who has no life and sits here trolling anyone, whilst being clearly in the wrong is childish.

You got any valid points in that thick skull of yours? or we just gunna continue to talk about how nooby you are?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... Are you able to try and make a point without childish insults?!!?

If you don't give a monkeys about my opinion why get your self infracted for telling me to go copulate? why carry on ranting and insulting me...

Do you have the intelligence to even notice when you contradict yourself?...

I must of missed the post where you told me what YOU think a good player is.. please repost.. thanks...

Though obviously rank is only achieved by farming... rank has nothing to do with attacking, defending or building troops or any other "skill" that may be required to play this silly game...

So far all I've got from you is that you rate players by something that isn't farming, isn't being active, isn't points or rank... but then I guess that does explain why you rate yourself as good and don't understand why others like Jeimizu rate you as one of the most stupid players on the game...

Again... lets see if you can actually respond to the simple questions asked or weather you prefer to carry on ranting and throwing around childish insults... even my catapluts couldn't throw your dummy so far...

How did i get seventh i bleedin live on here :p

You contributions are great nauz no doubt.

But tbf I've been actively posting since uk13 began despite the age of the forum account.

So 1000 posts for 6months could suggest I have a permanent residence here :p

You say I have no life... rofpmsl...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4083

Seeing as you guys no longer want to discuss the original content of this thread then I shall close it. If you want to continue your current discussion then I'd suggest that you take it to PM or an IM chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.