Mods discussion

DeletedUser

Under the request from a Moderator, and to fulfill my role as chief Mod annoyer - I would like to open up a discussion...

Mods moderate too much - in all forums. They also like to close threads and then expect us to make more.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

Jamie would like to get discussion in this sector however he provides no such threads himself.

DeletedUser

Mods should go... ban themselves to save myself an infraction.

DeletedUser

I agree. The MSG sector is suffering from bad management in the form of overmanagement. The MSG sector, to prosper, needs to advance at its own pace and ought to be not controlled too tightly by the government.

DeletedUser

Dan. Why are you disrespecting the mods? You should receive an infraction for threatening the mods.

DeletedUser

I think we should take inspiration from Algeria, Egypt and Libya - Riots anyone?

DeletedUser

Dan. Why are you disrespecting the mods? You should receive an infraction for threatening the mods.

I'm not disrespecting the mods. And doing that would only prove my point and further the cause.

DeletedUser269

I agree. The MSG sector is suffering from bad management in the form of overmanagement. The MSG sector, to prosper, needs to advance at its own pace and ought to be not controlled too tightly by the government.

I can not take this post serious, only 4 people have right in msg. And I think im the only one who moderates here. And I do nothing :lol:

:icon_surprised: double post! infract me!

DeletedUser

Jamie was giving other people the chance to post, but whatever.

I recently joined two forums, the mods in those two forums are obligated to liven up their assigned sections....they are expected to participate in discussions, post articles...I don't expect that here nor do I think you are obligated. Those two and this forums are not the same, they are different, this is about a game while the other two are about some other things. If you want to get this forum rolling again then I'd say you should be the first one contributing to it.

DeletedUser

We have 1269 threads in MSG and 69 in this section

I'd say let's not open anymore threads....just edit the current ones oO

DeletedUser269

What? so Im making a huge mistake by bumping this sub forum.

DeletedUser

What? so Im making a huge mistake by bumping this sub forum.
what? Who said that?

Two Blind Pilots

Two blind pilots both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough in to the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into t heir magazines, secure in the knowledge that the pl ane is in good hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,"ya know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die."

Curiosity gets the Priest

A priest, in urgent need to use the bathroom, walks into a local bar. The bar is jumping with loud music and lively conversation, but every few minutes the lights abruptly go off. Every time the lights go off, the bar crowd bursts into loud whoops and applause, but when they see the priest enter the bar, the place becomes absolutely quiet.

The priest walks over to the bartender and asks, "Can you please tell me where your bathroom is?"

"Sure, but I have to tell you, father, there's a statue of a naked woman in it and she?s wearing only a fig leaf."

"No problem, I'll just avert my eyes, then," Said the priest.

The bartender then shows the priest to the far side of the bar where the bathroom is located. After a short while, the priest comes out of the bathroom and the bar crowd pauses only long enough to give him a rousing cheer. Perplexed he goes over to the bartender and asks, I'm puzzled. Why did they cheer for me as I came out of the bathroom just now?"

"Well, father, it's because your curiosity has made you human and likeable, just like us," said the bartender. "May I pour you a drink?"

"No thanks you, but, I'm still puzzled," said the priest.

"You see, father," chuckles the bartender, "every time somebody moves the fig leaf on the naked woman statue, the bar lights go off. Now, what do you say to that drink?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what? Who said that?

Two Blind Pilots

Two blind pilots both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough in to the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into t heir magazines, secure in the knowledge that the pl ane is in good hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,"ya know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die."
...how the hell are they gonna land?

DeletedUser

If Jamie unbans the lewder surely the people will love him for his benevolence*, but he will also lose face with the other members of the State Party for relaxing his grasp and conspiring to undermine the servility of the people.

He is at a crossroads. 2011 Market Square Gossip: Render Unto Caesar

111634__rome_l.jpg

*Or laugh at him for his stupidity, w/e.

DeletedUser

That is an excellent idea. MSG needs democracy! Senatus Populusque Market Square Gossipus.