More Advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It seems that for some reason, W12 has become the place to open your heart and express your feelings and ask your fellow TWers for some help...

Not one to miss a chance to jump on a band wagon here is my advice thread... well when I say "mine" I mean, someone asked me for some advice... and unfortunately I have to admit that it's a bit out of my area of expertise, so I thought what could go wrong in asking you TWers for some advice on behalf of my friend...

I'm sure your all bored of my waffling on about this and that so I'll let the person in question... say what needs to be said...

Please note I've deleted all the name so as not to embarrass anybody

P.s. I thought it a bit mean to put this in "funny ingame mails"...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 30.03. at 15:55
How do you think of your IGN's?

Harry Dippy on 30.03. at 16:02
I thought you knew... they started off as hinting at my real name... then Harry popped out and as he is my co-player I use his real name.. by W78 I'll actually be using his real name...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 30.03. at 16:10
Now I've got to do a cartoon using your real name for guess the player

Harry Dippy on 30.03. at 16:12
But you don't know my real name... and it's not exactly a usual name... Harry's is even worse... though the wives married name says all the wrong things...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 30.03. at 16:13
lol, I still have no idea why she married you

Harry Dippy on 30.03. at 16:15
me neither... as I like to say.. it's better to be lucky than good... TW or RL...

Harry Dippy on 01.04. at 22:31
So... how do you think of yours...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 02.04. at 10:25
Well usually just random stuff from books. But this one was for someone, though I don't think he has noticed.

Harry Dippy on 02.04. at 10:32
Tell me more!!!!!111111

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 02.04. at 10:33
Nope, your laugh at me.

Harry Dippy on 02.04. at 10:49
I'm too busy laughing at myself to laugh at anyone else... it's a inferiority complex that I have... can't help feeling no one is as funny as me...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 02.04. at 11:25
Well, there is some one on TW that I really like, but I don't think they like me and we had a falling out on W11 and he hasn't spoken to me since.

Harry Dippy on 02.04. at 11:53
Have you spoken to him?!!?

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 02.04. at 11:55
Nope, I'm shy in real life, like he is.

Harry Dippy on 02.04. at 12:07
That's just silly, you might be wasting time on what could be a beautiful future...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 02.04. at 14:12
Will you help me?

Harry Dippy on 02.04. at 14:22
I can try, but I'm not sure I'd be any help... most of my relationships ended with a slap to the face before they even started...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 13:14
Yeah, but your married, you surely got something right?

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 13:29
Ok, I'll try... but don't blame me if it all goes horribly wrong... give me some details to work with...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 13:31
Well, it's complicated, but he plays TW, a lot, too much, has an ego on the externals but is really cute, loving and humble when you get to know him.

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 13:53
Sounds like a good guy... who is it?...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 13:58
Can't tell you, your laugh at me!!

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 14:13
Promise I won't!!!... I'll try and help...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 14:20
Ok, don't laugh, it's CF.

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 14:38
CF as in Cold Fusion?!!?...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 14:38
Yes.

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 14:52
Isn't he like 15 or something and your old enough to be his Grandmother... mother.... your a little bit older?...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 14:53
A little bit older, but age doesn't matter. If an old guy gets a young girl, everyone thinks he is a stud. Why should it be any different the other way round.

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 14:55
err... err.. ok... so what has happened so far.. apart from the falling out?...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 14:57
We've talked a lot on skype, I've flirted a lot to be honest, he is great, really kind, never meet anyone like him before.

I've got it bad!

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 15:01
Have you told him?....

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 15:07
NO WAY! I'm too shy, and what if he doesn't feel the same way about me?

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 15:19
But if you don't tell him your never know... better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done!!!....

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 15:32
True, but I just don't know how to tell him. Can you help?

Harry Dippy on 03.04. at 15:43
Let me have a think, you've got to do it right... not too public, don't want to embarrass him or you if he says no.. though I bet he won't if he knows you like I do...

OfCourseIStillLoveYou on 03.04. at 15:46
Thanks, you don't know how happy that makes me feel!!!

So please people... lets help these two get it together and we could have our first TW marriage... any suggestions on how "she" can tell "him" her true feelings would be gratefully received...

Lets make the world a better place whilst we farm!!!!

DeletedUser10869

Oh the shame!!!!!

Rob you can do better than this I think but think we are quits for me outing you on your tribal forum :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser10869

glad you find it so funny. Alas it seems that friendships are always betrayed and personal mails posted up for the amusement of all. That I could handle but when I see poor CF getting abuse and his tender brow crinkled with worry then it has gone too far.

Hope you all enjoyed this but this has made me quit TW. Good luck all

DeletedUser3312

Anyways... Avey Aveyard was the first to get married of dis game.

Wouldn't be first

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
unfortunately CF said "no"...

Although he thinks a lot of ofcourseistillloveyou the age gap was just too big... plus he doesn't have time for a relationship with his exams coming up...

Which has forced her to quit... such public rejection would be difficult for any of us to take... let's wish her luck in her future struggle to find true love... and a decent MMORPG...

It's such a shame when such bright futures are extinguished....

DeletedUser9598

Sorry buddy but I don't believe it, if it was real then surely it wouldnt be posted on the externals? (Meant as a joke or not)

DeletedUser3312

Sorry buddy but I don't believe it, if it was real then surely it wouldnt be posted on the externals? (Meant as a joke or not)

Agreed. I don't think anyone could be that sick in the head to think that as a joke.

As lightyjo, she'll agree with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.