Moscow

• Thread starter DeletedUser7217
  • Start date

DeletedUser7217

The current weather - result of global warming?

Discuss

DeletedUser7217

You might think that, and it is half true but the current weather shows something is happening

DeletedUser

global warming can't be blamed for everything, there will still be natural heatwaves without GW

DeletedUser

I blame America. They're still selling cheap fuel etc. and giving off massive emissions. Global Warming is half true, but then if people would get off there big behinds and harvest the increasing energy from the sun then it would be slowed and fixed..

DeletedUser

well the world is getting hotter but not because of global warming!
We are slowly getting closer to the sun.... but the sun will probably die before we get too close to it....
but global warming theories are not true!
In fact america does not have big behinds and sell cheap fuel! that is just racism! you have to look at most people in america to say that! I am in america (just moved from uk) and most people i have seen are very active and fit!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7217

The sun won't die, and yes they are the Earth goes through a cycle..

DeletedUser7217

Dieing and Supernova are kind of different things... You can't really compater

DeletedUser

I dont think its global warming tbh :/

Just the earth taking its natural cycles imo and peope dn't wanna admit it so they blame other peope for kiling the ozone n shiz.

People are just looking for something/one to bame for it. Fact is humans are pretty much like a virus spreading around n kiling areas off then moving again n doing the same n so on so forth, But I dont think we can have that much effect on the vastness of the worlds weather patterns.

Globa warming is wayyyyy over exagurated, Next theyl be teing us 1 million peope done a rain dance n thts what happened(which would't surprise me these days)

DeletedUser

I dont think its global warming tbh :/

Just the earth taking its natural cycles imo and peope dn't wanna admit it so they blame other peope for kiling the ozone n shiz.

People are just looking for something/one to bame for it. Fact is humans are pretty much like a virus spreading around n kiling areas off then moving again n doing the same n so on so forth, But I dont think we can have that much effect on the vastness of the worlds weather patterns.

Globa warming is wayyyyy over exagurated, Next theyl be teing us 1 million peope done a rain dance n thts what happened(which would't surprise me these days)

Too true! It's happened over and over again.

DeletedUser

Climatic changes are periodic and natural.

However, our addiction to burning oil is causing the world to heat up unusually quickly. Usually when there are conspiracies to mislead the population it is because the architects have something to gain from the deceit. As I can't see who would benefit from falsely claiming there was man-made global warming, I'm inclined to believe it. Those who deny it tend to be airlines / oil magnates / 4x4 drivers. I'd go with the scientists on this one.

the world is getting hotter but not because of global warming!
lol! i am getting older but not because of aging!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
but global warming theories are not true!

Of course not. :icon_rolleyes:

You definitely are an expert on the topic and have far more information available to you than the numerous scientists that think otherwise.:lol:

DeletedUser7217

Of course not. :icon_rolleyes:

You definitely are an expert on the topic and have far more information available to you than the numerous scientists that think otherwise.:lol:

^^ That, seriously the global warming is a fact. It's a normal cycle but it has been sped up by us

DeletedUser

People's evidence for global warming not being an issue centres around one small tiny arguement that points against its existence. So people believe this and ignore the many many more amounts of evidence supporting global warming.

DeletedUser

I find I hear about natural disasters more often nowadays compared with 10 years ago, but that's just me. I do think global warming definitely exists, and the majority of scientists agree. I'm always one to support facts and science over the media and twisted arguments by those who just want to drive their 4x4s. I mean, its like beer, there will always be one report justifying the benefits of drinking beer, like the vital vitamins it has. That is true, but that doesn't outweigh the 101 bad things about drinking beer. :icon_rolleyes:

Bear in mind though, this biggest culprit in polluting the world isn't America at all; its China. The only reason why China's economy grows so much is because they don't give a damn about the environment and pollute it like mad, nor do they treat their population any greater than slaves.

Western economies might be more inefficient than China, but that's because we have moral codes to abide by. That being said, unions in England have far too much power (someone shoot the head of the RMT)... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well maybe if we weren't selling everything to America they wouldn't be having that much power. :icon_rolleyes: