Moscow

• Thread starter DeletedUser7217
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I find I hear about natural disasters more often nowadays compared with 10 years ago, but that's just me. I do think global warming definitely exists, and the majority of scientists agree. I'm always one to support facts and science over the media and twisted arguments by those who just want to drive their 4x4s. I mean, its like beer, there will always be one report justifying the benefits of drinking beer, like the vital vitamins it has. That is true, but that doesn't outweigh the 101 bad things about drinking beer. :icon_rolleyes:

Bear in mind though, this biggest culprit in polluting the world isn't America at all; its China. The only reason why China's economy grows so much is because they don't give a damn about the environment and pollute it like mad, nor do they treat their population any greater than slaves.

Western economies might be more inefficient than China, but that's because we have moral codes to abide by. That being said, unions in England have far too much power (someone shoot the head of the RMT)... :icon_rolleyes:

I bet if China had a freedom of speech thing, like America has, it wouldn't pollute as much.

China pollutes more than most countrys because its people can't say anything about it.