Most Dangerous Tribe

DeletedUser

Post the most dangerous top 3 tribes in your own opinion.

Format
Rank1: Most Dangerous
Rank2: 2nd Most Dangerous
Rank3: 3rd Most Dangerous

Rule:
do not include your tribe

Example said:
1. SAXANG: most dangerous because they can take out RK in a blink
2. HC: They can dry your land of barbarian villages
3. DkWON: They're obviously going to clear out REDRUM

DeletedUser9005

Rank1: JBOX- The way they are smashing down other tribes, players. They have been around since the start too.
Rank2: RK - Formed in the north of the world, Nibbling away at other tribes, Not a bad idea though, REDRUM are taking DkWON, RK dont want to lose ground, so they join in.
Rank3: REDRUM - They are newly formed, but very successful so far, Gold disbandoning got them a few good members in which who brought more members along. DkWON are being well and truly beaten by them and its not just luck.

DeletedUser

Rank 1: JBox - Rank one, in ODA and Points, thus the most dangerous and most dominant, its merely a case of can anyone catch us now :icon_rolleyes: With such solid leadership and brilliant members who understand teamwork I find this unlikely :lol:

Rank 2: RedRum - When they burst onto the scene and started talking themselves up I told them to prove their worth, they have proved it, seems they have a good leadership, and some good members. I member of JBox even joined RedRum recently, proving they could be very dangerous. Low member count (30) and a good noble record proves this, can we see more expansion?

Damn should I question them more? each time I do they seem to pass with flying colours! :icon_redface:

Rank 3: RK - Good tribe, controlling the northern part of the map with ~AKP~, the only reason the haven't gotton my rank 2 is because of the recent merge with R~A~C, I am still waiting to see how their new members settle in, if it goes well then we could see RK continue their dominance in the north and possibly look to push south towards JBox! :icon_eek:

If it goes bad.....well we all can think of what might happen :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8782

Rule:
do not include your tribe

Rank 1: JBox

:icon_rolleyes:

JBOX - Leading in ODA and points and showing their strength in lots of ways, IMO best option for them would to be to take care of FATE and secure the south fully, Fate have no where to go, the only thing they can do is declare on JBOX or Noble Barbs which would mean they would be very hard to take down once JBOX do decided that they want them gone.

~AKP~ - I think alot of people underestimate these guys but they are a solid tribe and are only getting stronger, they have prooved they can work together resulting in taking down a once top ranked player. Will be interesting to see what goes on between them and RK.

RK - A solid tribe by the looks of it but should have munched through RAC i thought, haven't really done anything else that has been significant but their are no other tribes on the world that even have shown to be any good.

P.S
May i ask why everyone thinks REDRUM are good, what have they done to make everythink that they are good, the only reason they are where they are is because when GOLD collapsed two friends of the tribe(ironblez and some other dude) said they would join if anything happened to GOLD, from then on they have recruited their way to where they are, lets face it DKwon or what ever their called aren't that good are they

DeletedUser

I realised I wasn't supposed to judge my own tribe but what other tribe could be Rank 1? :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Maybe the one you thought that was #2 which was Redrum :icon_eek:

nah I dont think promotions happen here......I cant imagine RedRum Rank 1 , they proved me wrong in lasting whether it be by mass recruitment or not, so they get rank 2 but not rank 1......:lol:

Glen leaves JBox and then puts JBox rank 1, technically they are still your tribe :icon_rolleyes:

We luvz you nub! :)

DeletedUser6623

Rank 1- JBOX without question. obv best tribe goin around wiv all them points and OD :icon_eek: i wuv you's!

Rank 2- REDRUM. Didnt expect much of them but they have grown well regardless of thr recruiting of ex-GOLD members. Doing well against DkWon.

Rank 3- ~AKP~. They did well takin out a top rank player. They got good OD and points. Yet there best players seems to be allergic to defense villages:icon_redface: I hope they're not all like this or they will drop out the top 10 world rankings very shortly :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Most dangerous... should there really be a #2 or a #3. LMAo.
JBOX has control. If they can stay active they are dangerous and just a matter of time. If some tribes can chip away at them there could be a change of power. I know a few over there I have blackmail pics of some of them. I wonder if that will keep me safe if they decide to attack? LMAo
As long asJBOX doesnt go family shopping then they are ok in my book till someone gets in my way. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

P.S
May i ask why everyone thinks REDRUM are good, what have they done to make everythink that they are good, the only reason they are where they are is because when GOLD collapsed two friends of the tribe(ironblez and some other dude) said they would join if anything happened to GOLD, from then on they have recruited their way to where they are, lets face it DKwon or what ever their called aren't that good are they

Its not just about what the tribe looks like on the outside...... Internally, REDRUM have good team work. With Precision co-ordination on nukes and trains. Look at my ODA, most of that comes from sending clearing nukes out for the smaller members to land nobles after my nukes. These guys time those trains to land within mmsesonds of the nukes.
The demolision of DKWON was not just because they were poor, our first OP on them totally ripped them wide open, killing their top brass players in one day and the tactical recruitment of others. Its nothing more than what JBOX have done when they hit GOLD, then recruited them.

Plus JBOX, although originally a good solid tribe are where they are today from mass recruitment. You cant win a world with just a dozen members agaisnt tribes with 60 members, recruitment has to be a consideration at some stage. Plus, players are asking to be recruited rather than REDRUM seeking it.

DeletedUser8782

The thing is JBOX has been a top ranked tribe from the start of the world, when GOLD disbanded it put JBOX #1 anyway without recruiting their members, REDRUM on the other hand where never a top ranked tribe without recruiting, they got to where they are by recruiting is all im saying, JBOX didnt have to do that

DeletedUser

i feel rk is so underrated , we have one hell of a team , we respect our allly's no end and are a loyal tribe . think that mean's a lot . i like to feel we respect our enemy's and give them the respect they deserve .
but i would like to say , rk , you guy's are the best , if i did not meet you guy's i would of quit this world age's ago .
also mad respect to akp , i have a lot of mate's from w3 in that tribe , love you guy's.
let the party start .

DeletedUser

haha why bother putting rules eh... lol,
Rank 1: Jbox: I think it is quite straight forward and easy to see that they're the most dangerous in the world. They've got good players with good leadership, what more can you ask for
Rank 2: RK: good tribe with good players, strong position up north and will be interesting to see if how they progress.
Rank 3: AKP: really cannot tell between them and RK, time will tell... But are they really that dangerous? They've got tribes north, south and west of them...

DeletedUser8897

The thing is JBOX has been a top ranked tribe from the start of the world, when GOLD disbanded it put JBOX #1 anyway without recruiting their members, REDRUM on the other hand where never a top ranked tribe without recruiting, they got to where they are by recruiting is all im saying, JBOX didnt have to do that

rank does not mean jack. its the skill of the tribes members and their dedication to operations that make them dangerous, this thread was not labeled ''most ranked tribe'', just in-case you have trouble reading :lol: jbox rank makes them far from dangerous, well maybe to the nubs..pride comes before the fall, remember this.

• RK dug in like an Alabama tick
  • ~AKP~ well groomed, and i like pirates aaarrrgh
  • WIMPS tbh the name is more scary than juice box :icon_razz: dont you think??

DeletedUser

rank does not mean jack. its the skill of the tribes members and their dedication to operations that make them dangerous, this thread was not labeled ''most ranked tribe'', just in-case you have trouble reading :lol: jbox rank makes them far from dangerous, well maybe to the nubs..pride comes before the fall, remember this.

[/LIST]

Thats why your tribe came running for a NAP :lol:

Darth you rubbish at this game, anyone who doesn't believe me take a look around the UK 2 forum, most of his ex tribesmates in there agree, it hillarious your feeling of self worth, when the going gets tough and Darth doesnt get his way, he quits :lol:

Man he even lost villages to me, when he was about 10 times my size, what with all his skillllz, surely that is not possible

DeletedUser

Top 20 players from Redrum = 3
Top 20 players from Jbox = 13

Sorry, its just you mentioned skill ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

[/LIST]

/Facepalm

So your saying JBOX got to where they are by Luck? I think not!
You talk of skill, so what have Redrum done which JBOX haven't, in Fairness JBOX have shown more Skill then Redrum ever will do, Do your self a favor ans stop talking crap. Nuff Said!

DeletedUser8897

/facedesk

look out, skill = rank..EXAMPLE OF JBOX RANK=SKILL i can always tell when i am dealing with children. and chubbs if you want to be a social whore then move on to habbo, im not here to socialize... and as i have been told by your own tribe, this is uk6 so stay on it, no one wants to hear about lame uk2..a world where i made you skip, a world where my ops turned your tribe into sushi :icon_razz: your boring me to the Crapper. took villas from me no, did some average recaps ''agree''

i find it very amusing that you all can dish out some opinions, but get straight on you little horses when others have one!
FYI this is a thread asking for opinions, if you dont like them dont read it..

DeletedUser6748

/facedesk

l this is uk6 so stay on it, no one wants to hear about lame uk2..a world where i made you skip, a world where my ops turned your tribe into sushi :icon_razz: your boring me to the Crapper. took villas from me no, did some average recaps ''agree''

So If he he did some average recaps as you say on UK2, does that not make you a below average player for letting it happen :icon_rolleyes:

And you say to keep it to world 6, which I agree with. So TP, what have you done here so far apart from opening your mouth? and if JBOX have such a poor skill level and the rank 1 account is a social whore why don't you prove this in game instead of shouting your mouth off here?

I look forward to your response.

DeletedUser8897

i treated him like the nub he was lol... we all make mistakes sometimes hey.. what have i done here?? nothing that will impress a princess looking for trouble such as yourself... what have you done that stands out?? bout the same as me i guess, at least i have an account in my name and im not hiding behind the shrubs like a big pussy cat...why dont you do as you preach and instead of shooting off your mouth, why dont you do something..

back at ya with ya big red shoes and ya big red nose.