Most Dangerous Tribe

DeletedUser

/facedesk

look out, skill = rank..EXAMPLE OF JBOX RANK=SKILL i can always tell when i am dealing with children. and chubbs if you want to be a social whore then move on to habbo, im not here to socialize... .

Your not here to soicalise, then what are you here to do, cause you sure as hell aren't playing very well...

lets compare you to some other players who started the same time as you

TP4

Conquers: 35 (+35-0)
Best Rank: 15010th March 2011
Most Points: 334,78411th March 2011
Most Villages: 3627th February 2011
OD Rank: 500.(442,374 score)
OD Attack Rank: 287.(424,115 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1075.(18,259 score

10 Barbs

Stormy Witch

Conquers: 63 (+61-2)
Best Rank: 10011th March 2011
Most Points: 517,71311th March 2011
Most Villages: 5511th March 2011
OD Rank: 206.(1,593,810 score)
OD Attack Rank: 186.(926,033 score)
OD Defense Rank: 239.(667,777 score

7 Barbs

Fatmax

Best Rank: 9010th March 2011
Most Points: 553,19511th March 2011
Most Villages: 6511th March 2011
OD Rank: 219.(1,525,912 score)
OD Attack Rank: 133.(1,351,136 score)
OD Defense Rank: 609.(174,776 score)

2 Barbs

/facedesk

and as i have been told by your own tribe, this is uk6 so stay on it, no one wants to hear about lame uk2..a world where i made you skip, a world where my ops turned your tribe into sushi :icon_razz: your boring me to the Crapper. took villas from me no, did some average recaps ''agree''

i find it very amusing that you all can dish out some opinions, but get straight on you little horses when others have one!
FYI this is a thread asking for opinions, if you dont like them dont read it..

YOur right W2 should stay where it is, its only embarrising for you, my last word on W2

A recap sure enough, think this shows you held the village for nearly 2 months, before little old nooby me (as I was about a 10th of his size) attacked and fairly nobled your village :D

Tribal Wars Stats: World 2: Village

Village: Q17.3 (conquers)

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 9,763 Deluk [DOGS] ssshhh [DOGS] 2011-01-17 - 17:41:17
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 9,763 Barbarian Deluk [DOGS] 2010-10-22 - 22:58:30
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 9,686 chubbs [TA1] DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] 2010-02-11 - 17:00:06
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 9,966 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] chubbs [TA1] 2010-02-09 - 21:52:14
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 9,243 Ae86helios [-TV-] DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] 2009-12-19 - 05:06:28
Q17.3 (551|449) K45 4,590 jmjerdet [Enzyme] Ae86helios [-TV-] 2009-10-20 - 23:56:03

Your ops turned us to Sushi, your so full of it, I am amazed you haven't imploded yet

Oh and by the way, If i am as rubbish as you say, then what does that say about every other player on this server......

Now put up or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8897

not all of us are wrapped up in ourselves like you chubbs,,, i stopped bothering when my targets were recruited. yeah,, i had a spit and didnt bother for a few weeks..got an issue?? grab a tissue :icon_rolleyes: if you knew how to read stats like us you would have seen it clearly, but as you dont have the game knowledge like us i will let it slide this time.

btw,
you do look like a damned fool continuing to carry on about uk2.. FYI...YOU LOST regardless of any conquers so get over it..:lol: shame there is one stat we cant post here hey chubbs.. *cough*ian death*cough*

DeletedUser6748

i treated him like the nub he was lol... we all make mistakes sometimes hey.. what have i done here?? nothing that will impress a princess looking for trouble such as yourself... what have you done that stands out?? bout the same as me i guess, at least i have an account in my name and im not hiding behind the shrubs like a big pussy cat...why dont you do as you preach and instead of shooting off your mouth, why dont you do something..

back at ya with ya big red shoes and ya big red nose.

Still waiting for you in game response, can't see a declaration.

DeletedUser

FYI...YOU LOST

I lost, I am still on W2, you however, are not....

not all of us are wrapped up in ourselves like you chubbs,,, i stopped bothering when my targets were recruited. yeah,, i had a spit and didnt bother for a few weeks..got an issue?? grab a tissue :icon_rolleyes: if you knew how to read stats like us you would have seen it clearly, but as you dont have the game knowledge like us i will let it slide this time.

Yep that's right, i cant read the stats like you, almighty one

shame there is one stat we cant post here hey chubbs.. *cough*ian death*cough*

Whats that, the account that I got from one of your players, as, I assume they hated you as much as the rest of your tribe!! :lol: - for those who care, I logged into another account in an enemy tribe and got my punishment for it, i didn't really care, as I only played W2 to fill in the spare time when things were quiet on my main world, and had it not been for the fun I got annoying Darth, I would never have done it, but knowing what it would lead too, I was just too tempted

Its so funny that you harbour a grudge over a game, you talked earlier about dealing with children, I think its you that needs do some growing up, it seems no one else harbours the same ill feeling, spys happen, its part of the game. Everyone else who was part of that tribe, seems to be able to be civil and have normal conversations, even the proper W2 Duke, Max.

TP4MYBUNGHOLE today at 04:03
sick of the inhouse crap <--(bolded for you charlie :)) over these clowns, lets get it on wooop wooop or shall i just go back to being a *** farmer lmao. ive got like 7 trains doing nada. 20 nukes gaaahhhhhhhh not wasting my time on these lame targets that are around..want some real action soon or im quiting tbh.

Please dont send your 20 nukes my way, :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just one small point this forum is about world 6 maybe you two should take this argument to the W2 forums

DeletedUser

I have said my last piece on UK2, and only mentioned it to prove facts, as I am not going to stand here and have lies told about me, to make Darth look like he can actually play

DeletedUser8897

Whats that, the account that I got from one of your players, as, I assume they hated you as much as the rest of your tribe!!
regardless, no one likes a cheating dawg....thats why i have no respect when i talk to you chubbs, no other reason. just that. insult me all you like :icon_razz: i love it.........

DeletedUser

Chubbs - just take solace in the fact his own tribemates don't like hearing what he's had to say.. that said, with him being such a skilled and knowledgable player he no doubt did this for a tactical reason.. what that reason is I don't know :)

DeletedUser

#1 Most dangerous tribe - RK - But I still don't like the fact Pat Mac isn't about :( Good tribe all round and seem to be making really good strides to improve their dominance in the north. I said in my last top20 (soon to be followed up I might add) that they deserved to be the most dominant in the north and I think they've proved that now.

#2 Most dangerous tribe - ~AKP~ - Still in a position to do tremendous damage to the enemy. I know that recently they've spent nearly all their nukes for no gain but they need to rally and go again. That said if they can't stop the tide then they may be doomed (but currently dangerous - like a wounded leper)

#3 Most dangerous tribe - I'm sorry - but HE is tribeless - he is the one - the only - the incredible - MR S1NGH. Don't mess with this mutha because the heat will come down! Trained in the way of the ninjas of days gone by he possesses a force more powerful than, erm, the force and can control his laptop from over 10cm away. Don't make the S1NGH bring it because he will slap you down punk!

DeletedUser

#3 Most dangerous tribe - I'm sorry - but HE is tribeless - he is the one - the only - the incredible - MR S1NGH. Don't mess with this mutha because the heat will come down! Trained in the way of the ninjas of days gone by he possesses a force more powerful than, erm, the force and can control his laptop from over 10cm away. Don't make the S1NGH bring it because he will slap you down punk!

I still can't tell if this is a joke or not..........:icon_eek:
Im questioning my own abilities in comparison to him now :icon_rolleyes:, Timmy hasn't lied to me before why should he lie now? :icon_confused:

Why Timmy why? :icon_cry:

Just one small point this forum is about world 6 maybe you two should take this argument to the W2 forums

I found it amusing......:lol:
I think ts relevant here as they all play here and its a form of Pnp to discredit the other.....:lol:

Also without that little arguement these forums would be D.E.A.D :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still can't tell if this is a joke or not..........:icon_eek:
Im questioning my own abilities in comparison to him now :icon_rolleyes:, Timmy hasn't lied to me before why should he lie now? :icon_confused:

Why Timmy why? :icon_cry:

You too are like a wounded leper if you underestimate MR S1NGH - in all honesty I'm making contingency plans for the tribe for when he finally explodes by a million points in two weeks. I know he's up to around 85 nobles now so it wont be long :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You too are like a wounded leper if you underestimate MR S1NGH - in all honesty I'm making contingency plans for the tribe for when he finally explodes by a million points in two weeks. I know he's up to around 85 nobles now so it wont be long :icon_neutral:

Wont be long till my nukes wipe him out you mean.......:lol:
Seriously though your constant praise of him has got me thinking, should we really trust someone this powerful?

Or should I start feeding him info from JBox's forums to get on his good side.....:icon_idea:

Mr S1NGH If your reading this please let me in your future tribe, you can get more of this if you ask! :icon_wink:
[19:31:47] mag: shogun must have fell asleep on his keyboard
[19:34:31] Fatalllllllllllllllllll: hes not typing
[19:34:51] mag: his pencil is showing that its writing for me
[19:34:55] mag: :S
[19:35:07] Shogun99 (the wierd one): :^)
[19:37:54] mag: its still writing :S
[19:38:09] Shogun99 (the wierd one): ((think))
[19:38:15] Shogun99 (the wierd one): hmm
[19:38:18] mag: ((sweat))
[19:38:19] Shogun99 (the wierd one): hmm
[19:38:21] Shogun99 (the wierd one): hmm