Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Important:
1.Only One Entry
2.Entry must be famous from being on .co.uk
3.You cant vote for yourself
Enter Entries Below:

DeletedUser2765

Thats to hard to call, since a lot of famous players on .co.uk are famous from .net.

DeletedUser

I think it would be BusinessTime in the forum, though it seems if Rena has the most fans.

DeletedUser

I would have to say Adam1503.

Most famous? I don't know about that... maybe most helpful :icon_biggrin:...

I would have to say Thargoran. Everyone must know who he is. Or Two-Face, of course :p

DeletedUser

I say you because of how helpful you are :icon_razz:. Most people check the general section now and then and see your name, while the rest is mainly stuck in OT or GFX :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Got to be bissnus time for me as well as hes the mouthyest one as well hehe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The most Famous people I know here are Purple Pred., Night terror, Thar

The Most Famous person on TW, I think might go to Harlos,

Famous PNPer and Leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Harlos is definitely not the most famous person on TW's Trapkid.

I think this thread should be opened up to .net assuming that this community has seen very little so far to base any "fame" on apart from posts on externals, which in my opinion shouldn't justify fame.
The most famous person I can think of to have a name that traveled all the way through the worlds on .net and that appears to be making a stand here would be Purple Predator.

DeletedUser3671

Does anyone know who Whistlingleaf is? Back in the .net he was holding the #1 rank with over 1mil in two worlds and was also the duke or both tribes I'm pretty sure.

DeletedUser

this question can't really be answerd anyway, the most famous player to you will be the most active on the worlds you play more then likly. take sombody mentioning night terror, i up untill today have never even heard of him mostly becuase he hasnt played a world that i have when i have

DeletedUser

1 vote? ill give you 3

Ibo
Bloodhood
kingval
I'd disagree with all of these :icon_wink:
Sure they were all famous but I doubt you'd find to many who joined after W20 who've heard of these players... unless they spend a lot of time on the externals.

Purple Predator was a name many more people have heard of but not nearly as much now-a-days I've noticed.

If your looking for someone who many people will know (on .net at least) how about Jirki, Servy or Lizy or is that cheating a bit :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.