Most Famous Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd disagree with all of these :icon_wink:
Sure they were all famous but I doubt you'd find to many who joined after W20 who've heard of these players... unless they spend a lot of time on the externals.

Purple Predator was a name many more people have heard of but not nearly as much now-a-days I've noticed.

If your looking for someone who many people will know (on .net at least) how about Jirki, Servy or Lizy or is that cheating a bit :icon_redface:
yes but with that logiic anybody we pick who isnt a mod probably isnt famous becuase they ghavnt played evry world and theres bound to be sombody who only played that 1 world they were not on so hasnt heard of them

the point being certain people will be famous for certian groups

ive been around since world 4-5ish and after quiting after world 12ish and coming back for world 2 .co.uk they would be the most memerable names for me.

DeletedUser

Sure they were all famous but I doubt you'd find to many who joined after W20 who've heard of these players... unless they spend a lot of time on the externals.

Purple Predator was a name many more people have heard of but not nearly as much now-a-days I've noticed.

If your looking for someone who many people will know (on .net at least) how about Jirki, Servy or Lizy or is that cheating a bit :icon_redface:

Servy and Lizy haven't ever really played a world seriously, so I wouldn't consider them Players. I consider them staff instead.

DeletedUser

U can't say anybody is wrong because it is in their opinion.

DeletedUser

I played world 30 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You may be saying all this excellent, famous .net names, though the rules say and I quote "Entry must be famous from being on .co.uk". Thats a hard choice....

DeletedUser

You may be saying all this excellent, famous .net names, though the rules say and I quote "Entry must be famous from being on .co.uk". Thats a hard choice....
if your going to be like that

Pillowcase
blue hunger
kreigselend

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thargoran.

End of discussion.

There was a poll of this sort back on W26.

Thargoran won.

Purple Predator came in second.

DeletedUser

Thargoran.

End of discussion.

There was a poll of this sort back on W26.

Thargoran won.

Purple Predator came in second.

Who are you to end the discussion ? :icon_eek:

That was w26 .net . This is .uk and a new discussion . :p

I think the most famous player on .uk as a player is John Murray as hes rank 1 on w1 and in the top 10 on w2 .

<3

DeletedUser

John Murray is famous for being the biggest n00b :spear:

DeletedUser

IMPORTANT

U do know that most of you didnt even vote never mind the rules:icon_cry:
A new thread with ACTUAL VOTING!!!!! Use this one for discussions:)

DeletedUser

It's another badly made nomation thread? There's no one to vote for.

DeletedUser

Organize it for gods sake. You start with getting some attention, which you don't have already, then you get nominations, then you make the vote.

This can only be done after a few months, and will take a few months.

DeletedUser

I think the most famous player on .uk as a player is John Murray as hes rank 1 on w1 and in the top 10 on w2 .
If its only .co.uk players than I agree with the above.
I played world 30 :icon_wink:
Then that was a better kept secret than you playing here because I never heard about that and I'm on the .net forums a lot. No really, A LOT :lol:

DeletedUser

Don, no offence, but you have no idea what you're doing. Let it pass, or get PP or someone else to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.