Moving On ... The Troop Manager Tool ...

DeletedUser

I've used it for a few days now and can say it has the potential to be a good tool. Not a great tool. In its current format, it has not cut down any of my time managing the account. In fact it has had the opposite effect.

The main issues I can see so far is.

Building Manager

1. Why on earth does it go in order from left to right? Who would leave their wall, warehouse and farm to be 3 of the 4 last buildings built? You can get round this by using the village manager by choosing your desired build order, but would have to do it manually for each village. All this tool has really done for me, is cause me to go into villages, cancel it and then do it manually.

2. Why does the queuing system not look at the rest of the queue when the first building could not be built? Sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Especially when you delete from the queue and cancel the current construction.

Troop Manager

We've all said it, we need to be able to enter once a set of values to build in that group of villages, be it defense, offense, workshop bonus, scout. And for the troops to be built in the quickest time.

Also 2 infuriating features of troop manager are; 1 It doesn't remember which group you are working on and defaults back to all. And the other thing is that when you press tab from the troops field in the top box it goes to the resource buffer box.

Market Manager

This works well, but we have to set up individual runs at certain times, takes too much time to set up. An option to send a set amount from 1 group to another group. IE Full villages to not full villages and share the resources out evenly.

I purchased it on the day it came out, now that is 100 premium points that I will not see again. And I think that without drastic improvements and trials ingame not many people will be paying a double hit of premium points to get a tool that is at best a marginal time saver.

DeletedUser

also if u are active *on 3-4 times a day* u can use FREE scripts that do all that

DeletedUser

I bought the AM to give it a run for a month and i'm still not convinced its worth the money. Why is there no auto add for village manager. When i pay Double i really expected that if i add a village to a group it auto adds to village manager and troop manager. Alas it does not. Why does the troop manager not use up all available resources? I have building queues of 3 or 4 hours max with farm space of 15K available. Yet i have resources in excess of 200K available. The Wiki file answers nothing. In short its still far to expensive for what it does.