Much looted?

DeletedUser

i cud just be 6 times better than u

No by definition my comment suggests that although you are better, not 6 times better deffinatly not when you look at ODT, also if you have looted 60 mill at time of posting and I have 13mill then I either have more troops in my vills to farm with on average per vill than you, or just farm more efficiently :)

And hey, its not like you need to prove your leetness to a lowly rank 25 account, was just saying :p

Besides I have quit farming, have heard it leads to surviving and having to buy more prem ;)

DeletedUser

Besides I have quit farming, have heard it leads to surviving and having to buy more prem ;)

:O my word, you've made me see the light, never again will those LC touch a barb village :p should save me a good few quid :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:O my word, you've made me see the light, never again will those LC touch a barb village :p should save me a good few quid :icon_cool:

All I do is show people the path to enlightenment, it is for them to choose that path.... I can sense the force is strong in you so I will tell you more of this journey into the light... LC should be sent to barb villiages only in support, to build wells and set up hospitals, to plunder these poor villiages will only cost you in the long run! If the barbarian villiages under your humanitarian protection are attacked then indeed do not plunder still, but use your mines to send resources to these barbarians so that their coffers may be overflowing and their bellies full.

Only thus can one expet to swiftly reach the light quickly and the afterlife of PP free spamming on the forums :)