Much looted?

DeletedUser

Look at my siggy...

Doctor strangler.

We had an 18 hour inactive period from 6pm yesterday to 12pm today

DeletedUser

relax ;) i respect u guys..u guys got something like a ''sista/brotha'' tribe? ;)

DeletedUser

i find it funny how people dident belived i looted 100k before the hole day and yet 200k within 30 hours.... its not my falt ur bad at this game superheros

DeletedUser

i find it funny how people dident belived i looted 100k before the hole day and yet 200k within 30 hours.... its not my falt ur bad at this game superheros

Firstly, now the looter of the day award is around its depressing to see that people are now looting 1mil b4 lunchtime!!!

Also am I right in saying that awards can only be hidden as a whole and not just upgraded awards?? If so its very interesting reading to see who still hasnt looted 1mil at all in the tp tribes, and indeed in the top 20 players....?

DeletedUser

i was shocked to wake up and see LOTD at 1.4 Mill also, but its one of those things really, find it hard to believe that 2k plundered is obtained legally, Whoever has it lol

DeletedUser

i was shocked to wake up and see LOTD at 1.4 Mill also, but its one of those things really, find it hard to believe that 2k plundered is obtained legally, Whoever has it lol

I have never actualy done it, as really cant be bothered, but with a computer and internet connection strong enough to handle it then its only flicking through 20 bookmark folders of 100 ;) maybe an hours work max if set up properly from the start.....