Much looted?

DeletedUser

I like how we had 1,4 mil looted before anyone else got 1 mil looted :icon_confused:

DeletedUser10204

He hit alot of spikes.

1 Doctor Strangler [AFLAC] 5.118

more spikes? he gained nearly 2k ODA in under 3 hours :/ now im no scientist but he has oda of 5k after 1st day of BP sureley he lost alot of troops doing that :S

DeletedUser

I like how we had 1,4 mil looted before anyone else got 1 mil looted :icon_confused:

You are the cockiest person on the forum by far :icon_rolleyes: Not everyone has 5 peolpe co-ing an account like you do :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Actually the more troops you lose, the fewer losses. The first little bit was clearing out the quest troops from some people who quit. the rest was backtiming and stuff. we still have more troops than anyone else anyways. and btw, we only really have 4 of us. one person logs in ~once per week.

DeletedUser

Right now we have like 1.2mil looted but you already know that

DeletedUser

Someone outside of AFLAC finally got 1 mil looted! congrats, i'm like double them!

DeletedUser

^^^^ you should change 'im' to 'we're' as lets face it you wouldnt have looted so much solo :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10204

ye, i co-play an account and we are pro!

Isax i'm not being funny but look at AFLAC look at every one of there members talk to them find out there past history on TW then tell me your pro :)