Much looted?

DeletedUser

ye, i co-play an account and we are pro!
Isax, Although I am very inactive on this world as a co, look at what you did on uk6. I had to hop to both the accounts you ruined to fix them. Pro? I don't think so. Nublet? Meh. A TW-Playing Cheezburger? Probably worse than one :| -No Offence. ;)

Actually the more troops you lose, the fewer losses. The first little bit was clearing out the quest troops from some people who quit. the rest was backtiming and stuff. we still have more troops than anyone else anyways. and btw, we only really have 4 of us. one person logs in ~once per week.
That would be me :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isax i'm not being funny but look at AFLAC look at every one of there members talk to them find out there past history on TW then tell me your pro :)

can you take a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isax277
ye, i co-play an account and we are pro!
Isax, Although I am very inactive on this world as a co, look at what you did on uk6. I had to hop to both the accounts you ruined to fix them. Pro? I don't think so. Nublet? Meh. A TW-Playing Cheezburger? Probably worse than one :| -No Offence. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Strangler
Actually the more troops you lose, the fewer losses. The first little bit was clearing out the quest troops from some people who quit. the rest was backtiming and stuff. we still have more troops than anyone else anyways. and btw, we only really have 4 of us. one person logs in ~once per week.
That would be me

I dunno who you are dude, who are you?

DeletedUser

i was a bad co, i was inactive for abit later on in the summer and the account went a little down hill, but this was after i got a co.
i am good at speed and nopt so good at the slower worlds, (not a cheez burger though, LOL)
name now?

DeletedUser

Couldnt help but think that bactiming is a bit of a dodgy strat with the 5sec variable time setting, ok your OD shows you hit if thats the case, but to get a backtime with these settings surely means you have to send it 5secs after the arrival time to ensure you dont hit early, then the defending player surely jst dodges and you have lost a lot of farming time with a lot of troops...

Havent backtimed here or tested yet so just a thought, or am I wrong? (happens a scary amount of the time!)

DeletedUser

Subject Award received: Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Feb 18, 2012 04:17:32
Robber (Silver - Level 3)

You have already looted 1.000.000 resources!

Finally we got it, think we are under top 10 :)

DeletedUser

Couldnt help but think that bactiming is a bit of a dodgy strat with the 5sec variable time setting, ok your OD shows you hit if thats the case, but to get a backtime with these settings surely means you have to send it 5secs after the arrival time to ensure you dont hit early, then the defending player surely jst dodges and you have lost a lot of farming time with a lot of troops...

Havent backtimed here or tested yet so just a thought, or am I wrong? (happens a scary amount of the time!)

Yes, the lag made it difficult. however i timed for axe speed as well as lc speed, so one of them was timed right. it will be difficult to send good trains, but it will be difficult to snipe as well, so it's pretty well even there. A bit of a strategy change though caused by this. And btw the backtime wasn't that great. had a 3 second gap, but he didn't dodge it. most of the troops i killed were defensive ones.

DeletedUser

Yes, the lag made it difficult. however i timed for axe speed as well as lc speed, so one of them was timed right. it will be difficult to send good trains, but it will be difficult to snipe as well, so it's pretty well even there. A bit of a strategy change though caused by this. And btw the backtime wasn't that great. had a 3 second gap, but he didn't dodge it. most of the troops i killed were defensive ones.

I think cancel snipes will still work if the attack train crosses over a second, again only time will tell. Though looking at some players it shouldnt be long until people are having to put this into practice.

To keep on topic, I have looted about 1k ;) The scary thing is thats actualy nearly true!

DeletedUser10677

Bearing in mind yesterday we have 200k looted 800k isnt bad... 1mill by tomorrow is the plan