Nauz at start up

• Thread starter DeletedUser5477
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whats the difference lol...you are gullible ill give you that.

Gullable? Please go on and tell me why you would come to such a conclusion

The diffrence?

Told to: Restart now
Advising: I would advise you to restart.

Pretty clear the diffrence
:icon_confused:

And deluded also...if you truly believe that favors and rule bending does not go on...OMG....

Orly o_O
So your accusing Nauz/other Mods of cheating to get ahead? Please show proof of This ?

it is common knowledge that all the competitive start up players restart many times to gain the best possible position to get an advantage...why do you think they never play the same name every world like the rest of us :icon_rolleyes: it is frowned upon but until that email is verified...well, you get the picture ! and too me, if its classed as a breach of rules (not sure if it is) then everything gained there after is fruit of the poisoned tree is it not ?

Bolded, that is absolute drivel as after you restart once you can't restart again for a certain time period, Like the rest of us ??? that includes who exactly? :icon_rolleyes: So people fancie a name change, or log in diff worlds at same time. It aint against the rules is it?

i highly doubt its your first time if you are who i think you are, just with a new name. i maybe wrong..

You maybe wrong but you still make the accusation? :icon_rolleyes: So who do you think I am pray tell?

If your that cut up and upset about Nauz or any other Mod doing good on a world then send in a ticket.....by your reconing that would mean you send in a ticket for every rank 1 player on every world eh, cos they must be cheating :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4

[tt]Now I am bringing this thread to an end like I did the last one, the next person to accuse any of my mods with cheating without 100% proof will face a one month ban I hope I have made myself very clear on this subject[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.