.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser

Just wondering how many here have played or are still playing in world 1 on the .net?

DeletedUser

I co played GBC for about a week, but he had no premium and that 4 mill account was very daunting.

DeletedUser

I've only ever played a world 1 acc for a night at a time when I've been asked to play it for awhile, never on a long term scale. So I'm for sure not a world 1 veteran. At least I'm a world 1 vet here :).

DeletedUser

im a w2 vet, but i only played in w2 for 3 or 4 weeks, then i stuck with w6, so im more of a w6 vet.

DeletedUser360

I play world one but I wouldn't really call myself a veteran (I leave others to do that ;) )

I am about to go mental on that world and noble about 100 big barbs inside my cluster so I can play more tribalhugs over there (It may possibly be so I can egt the highest caps in one week for world one)

DeletedUser269

I played W1 for abit, not when it opened though. I've only been playing 2.5 years. What a newb!

DeletedUser

I played W1 for abit, not when it opened though. I've only been playing 2.5 years. What a newb!

Yeah JT, you are a newb :D. Plus, you started in July 2007, so thats nearly 2 years not 2.5 :p. I know you too well.

DeletedUser269

Yeah JT, you are a newb :D. Plus, you started in July 2007, so thats nearly 2 years not 2.5 :p. I know you too well.

Well to my reckoning it couldn't have been July :icon_wink: Since I started to play stw after my last exam which finished in July. And I was apart of a few world before that (A official newb) and I know for definate that I was playing all through study leave which is 2 months + and before that.

DeletedUser

I have played world 1,2 and 4 .net. Unlucky i was a noob kid and had the rank 2 player in my 7x7, least i beat his armies off for a while lol.