.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser360

Pfft, World 20 vet if that even counts as vet. It's basically the half way point in .Net right now. I call it the old world of the new worlds.

I'd say world 10 is the half way point. In the time of world 1 etc. worlds didn't open as fast. I think world 3 opened in about September/October 2006 and I thought I was going to win that world because I joined at the start. (Obv I didn't win) Conidering that was 6/7 months after world one it shows just has slow worlds opened back then.

I personally see the first four worlds as the more honourable worlds and anybody still playing their should be considered as a veteran. I personally don't consider myself a vetereal allthough I do consider 12azor a veteran as I remember nobling a village or 2 from him (or was it three)

DeletedUser

yep good war, that was a world war where all the top 20 was involved praticly. not like the tw robac one where about 5 tribes got involved

DeletedUser

Old skool here, w1 ex RobAC, and the Loliance, were indeed worth every penny i threw at them on the forums

DeletedUser

12azor and Jaspirr????

Should make this interesting, I'm back for a short stint did take a break from TW for RL then had some problems when I tried to make a return.

I like worlds at the start its once you get past ten villages i lose the fun of the game.....

DeletedUser

O god. W1.net. I remember when I was in the beta of TW. That was in May 06!!
I am called crazy at .net. And I don't play there any more but I still got my forum account.
SOOOOO long ago. Too many memories :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Whats going on on W1 atm? Are there still tribes left? I thought eventualy it would just be 20 players, each the size of 5 continets, leaving no space for tribes.

But I dont know, only came on on W4.

DeletedUser

Semi co playign with 12razor on W1 now, Did play W1 from the start, however quit when my tribe merged into a different tribe.

DeletedUser

Played it up until TW pwnt RoBAC (I still support RoBAC, although I have no idea what their name stood for).

Then I got face-nobled.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing (just a guess) that its 12azor

Just a wild shot in the dark.....

DeletedUser

Srry, I saw somewhere that he wanted his username to stay hidden:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

RoBAC was Royal Bastards Academy, if I recall.

I used to play World 1.

Good times.