.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser

Now the story of bean is a very funny one, one to whuch he claims a different story to a number of people I have spoken to claim.

DDR was well known for having some of ZP’s (after they imploded following Amazon Jim’s departure) best attacking players. ZP was the elite of the Paladin family.

DDR were one of 10 tribes in discussion about forming an ultra-alliance against TW, who had recently dispatched Death and Robac with ease. DDR was led by Bean who was the biggest player in k74 and the plan was to use DDR,SL+NP in the 70 continents and Smurfs,NP and whoever else in the northern 20’s continents to launch huge offensive at TW’s still active core.

The war promised to be epic but would come with obvious sacrifices, the leaders and biggest players knew TW would target them rather than go for the traditional tactic of taking weaker players, TW had always preferred to take the head off a tribe instead.

After the ten tribes agreeing to put current wars to rest in one weeks time (NP+Smurfs were at war as were DDR and WL I think), DDR suddenly disbanded overnight. Bean claiming he had spoken to his council overnight and that they made the decision that he didn’t want to lead and in 30 minutes no-one had come forward to accept leadership and he had therefore disbanded. This led to utter confusion as the tribe scurried to try and resurrect the alliance and try and co-ordinate what had happened to DDR. TW then declared that any EX-DDR players were enemies of TW leading to a number of DDR players getting mass-zerged followed by a number of players just quitting realising we had lost our only chance to take on TW.

The Alliance got back together one week later and decided to hastily declare war on TW (now re-named TV) before any further losses were made.

During the 6 months I led the NP war in the south, in an op combining SL / BUM and NP players we took several large players down before going all out and taking down the biggest in the continent ….. Bean, who was quickly beaten (despite him claiming he had already quit, despite us receiving mails from players showing he’d asked for support).

The rest is history…..

Cald

DeletedUser

I know that dear. And many from DDR joined TW as well. I didnt.

Decided to go solo against TW, everytime I took a village from them they wasted 8-9 nobles on it trying to take it back. Since I would just time a noble from other village to hit just after them. :icon_wink:

This went on for about a week or bit more, and then came a black Sunday. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1578

I was in DDR, and when it Disbanded, myself and a couple of other ex-DDR Members (With the likes of terminatorhvm and Lord Cat Man) made a Tribe called TOc. We Allied with TW, and single handedly (Very outnumbered) took down SL and SL2 in K73, and surrounding Continents. We then Merged into T:V and carried on.

With the whole Iceman saga, I decided to leave T:V as it wasn't going to be the same, and moved to DVADER. Where I am currently happily taking out HELL and WLE Members.

Although, we have just (Yesterday) dropped an Alliance with TW|P , TribalWars: Pheonix. We shall see what comes of that, since they were helping on the frontlines of the HELL, WLE Continents.
I myself have already gotten into a dispute with a TW|P player (Ex-DDR Member funnily enough), over a measly village. He wants it back, I won't let him. Tough luck I guess. He's rank 1 in K73, where I have gotten into the arguement, but DVADER have Double TW|P's points there. So it's all good.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh Lord Cat Man, ex-NP'er and thought he was a super-spy too....

I remember him account sitting players in small tribes asking to be involved in ops, he was dead obvious about it bless.....

What was the name of the other DDR guy in K74 who went to TW straight away, had major anger problems. He was a clown and was always getting into petty arguments over villages with Lord Cat Man.

Cald

DeletedUser

T:V is a tribe I'll always dislike. So there was no question at any point of me playing in T:V. Since they rely on numbers instead of skill. Skill wins upto a certain level. But when you are gangbanged 10 v 1, I dont think skill will keep you alive.

Same happened with my World 2. TW family ganged up on ESL. We continued even after Lokinder left, and finally gave up. Held rank 1 ODA for quite sometime there.

DeletedUser1189

RoBAC werent dispatched with ease. They were always going to lose at it was 40-50 people fighting around 1500 TW people (no all of them tw were active but those that werent alot were being account sat). I never seen the end of the war as I quit in disgust when they suddenly changed the noble packet rule without consultation of there player base and totally changed the dynamic of the game in favour of the tribes outside the core.

DDR though, I just went to look at the stats to see if I could remeber them but they dont keep them that far back. Where they a core tribe, as im sure they got pawned by RoBAC and reduced to very small numbers. Did they mass recruit again with the collapse of the main core tribes under the TW core invasion as they were nothing while I was playing?

DeletedUser1578

DDR though, I just went to look at the stats to see if I could remeber them but they dont keep them that far back. Where they a core tribe, as im sure they got pawned by RoBAC and reduced to very small numbers. Did they mass recruit again with the collapse of the main core tribes under the TW core invasion as they were nothing while I was playing?

DDR was after RoBaC i'm sure. Didn't know there was one before that.

I have recently been taking villages off Lord Cat Man, and he's under 3M Points now.
The guy you're refering to Cald could it be terminatorhvm? He's currently on 8M points, and very large in K74.

Currently the 99 Members of DVADER, against the 300 of WLE and HELL, since the first day of this Year, we've taken 2,474 Villages, combining to 26,942,923 Points. And we've lost 858 of those, which comes to a total of 9,207,747 Points.

I'd say we're going pretty strong now we've weeded out all the Sim City players, and Inactives.

DeletedUser1189

Yeah, seeing a post someone mentioned they were in one of the 70 region k's, cause RoBAC rimmed most of them and they restarted outside of the huge tw circle which was focused on going inwards. Guess they grew back up again, the irony being they lasted longer than the tribe that rimmed then so pretty nice work by them.

DeletedUser

It wasn’t Terminator, he was bordering the 73+74 continent, Fargo Bear will know who I mean, I’ll ask him at some point.

I wouldn’t say that Terminator and Cat Man were the best players in k74 and the fact they are probably the biggest players there now says a lot.

Fargo/Gouge/Recar/Myself were always better but we all just lost interest when the Lollainace war spectaculary fell apart.

Cald

DeletedUser

W4 TBP FTW!
W29 GO FUSOSPANK!
W34 Err...might quit that, worlds too quiet...

DeletedUser

Played world 1 for quite a long time then went traveling and quit. Always wondered what came of my villages, reading some posts here sheds some light - being in RoBAC can only assume TW annihilated me. Sad times :icon_sad:

After all those years decided to dip my toe back into the tribal wars pond. How things have changed! All these funky night time views and lets not start on churches, paladins and archers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Played world 1 for quite a long time then went traveling and quit. Always wondered what came of my villages, reading some posts here sheds some light - being in RoBAC can only assume TW annihilated me. Sad times :icon_sad:

After all those years decided to dip my toe back into the tribal wars pond. How things have changed! All these funky night time views and lets not start on churches, paladins and archers :icon_eek:

Who were you in RoBAC?

DeletedUser

Who were you in RoBAC?

Played under the name jbhc33 if I remember correctly. Was always mid table ranked within the tribe - may of hit top 10? Your name rings a bell, you play in RoBAC too?

DeletedUser

Nope, I was never in RoBAC. I played in DDR - Death Dealers Raging.

DeletedUser

W1 vet here...alias was psychowarlord...dont hate - i was young and naive :)
Twilight Hunters was the clan of the moment eh 12azor?

DeletedUser1163

W1 and BETA for me too. (32nd player to join W1, woop)

Hi to any former UW members out there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser360

Some one make a .net World 2 Vets thread. ;0

World 2 does seem to get overlooked too much in my opinion. However, I don't care cause I don't play world 2.

Back on-topic:

World 1 is now just one big war. The war wont really end since neither side is making much progress. I started my one-man tribe (currently ranked 12th) and since making it (about a week or two ago) I have nobled 30-40 villages.

DeletedUser

World 2 does seem to get overlooked too much in my opinion. However, I don't care cause I don't play world 2.

Back on-topic:

World 1 is now just one big war. The war wont really end since neither side is making much progress. I started my one-man tribe (currently ranked 12th) and since making it (about a week or two ago) I have nobled 30-40 villages.

There is a reason for World 2 getting overlooked. Its a run over by family tribes with little or no brains in their members' brain to cause any kind of uproar.

Most of the good tribes were killed by the means of "Gang Bang". For our case in ESL, we were ganged up on by 10 TW tribes and some others.

Hence it can be referred to as a dead world with families. The same thing happened with World 3. For those who have experienced, World 3 probably had the highest number of talented players in it, and some of the best TW minds of all time. Yet its tales are shadowed by the OA fame, and the terrific WOOT of World 4.

Why? The answer is simple, World 3 was also overrun by crappy families. Where has World 4 had some of the best in-game and PnP warfares, thanks to the likes of vpar2, openeye, shadowcaste, litwol and such.

Worlds die as entertaining players leave the world, either due to boredom, or due to getting ganged up on by a massive number of tribes. Yes, skill is very important a factor in the game, but skill is only effective upto a certain extent.

When a bunch of utter garbage corrupts and successfully gangs up on the decent players, a world becomes lifeless, and hence less talked about.