.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser

i was for few days.
but i was bored only in one month because the huge member limits.

DeletedUser3050

Ive played .net for many a years, though the word "Vet" makes me feel oooooooooold :p

DeletedUser

I use to play on world one a long time ago..

If i remember correctly my name was Alex 06, i think that was before i started calling myself tyrolz.. i had another acount but cant remember.. I remember when tribalwars came out DSl was just invented but i use to use dial up.

DeletedUser

Yeh.. WLE are nobling ommm (DVAD3R) and he is losing 40-50 villages a day and nobling a bunch of barbs so it just takes that much longer to finish him off.

sean, are you the sean now in HELL?

DeletedUser

I used to be by the name of Samuel, with an unimaginable dis-creativity spazm of an io on the end, so I used to be by the name of 'Samuelio'. Was in a tribe with Madman995, probably the person I look up to - well, looked up to on the game.

Don't worry, if you know me, which is probably rare, I have grown up on the game.

DeletedUser

Played in .net w1, w2, w13 and w15.

I was a complete noob back in the w1 days and had no idea how to play the game, got to about 1mil in w1 and 1.5mil in w2 around top 300 in both. w13 was in n00bs and where I really learnt how to play the game, played for about two weeks and was rank 1 and 2 (switching) for that time, then my account sitter screwed me up during my 3 day holiday break (My first lesson in tribalwars, never trust your sitter to be capable). W15 led a tribe called FUSION, was pretty nooby but we held top 5 whilst I remained in top 20 as a player.

Hoping to lose my social life again and stay in tw for awhile. (Lesson two in tw, you can never quit, tw is like beer and sex; you can never get enough of it ;) )

DeletedUser1189

Loads of people look to of played w1 on .net, is there many of us still playing w1.co.uk barring me and sir gramps?

DeletedUser

Alas no my first official world on Tribalwars was w3.net but was only there for a few hours because someone told me how uber W6 was and the new settings and cool new troops. I joined W6 in K49 and was hooked instantly, so here I am more than 2 years down the line on UK2.

DeletedUser4147

World 6 nub here :icon_sad:
World 15 was the first world i did 'great' in, that was 75K befor being nobled out of core, then 250K on rim, then took co-player role on my friends 800K account in core, raised to 1 mil before we decided it was time to quit the world and hit a different one.

DeletedUser

I was from W1.net :) Under the same alias also, was in WLE now known as WL. I set a sitter there and he went inactive which of course made me go inactive so i got nobled by enemies and tribes mates :'(

DeletedUser

I was from W1.net :) Under the same alias also, was in WLE now known as WL. I set a sitter there and he went inactive which of course made me go inactive so i got nobled by enemies and tribes mates :'(

WRONG!

WLE is the current tribe, not WL. WL is the former.

DeletedUser

I used to play there a lot it was my first world :) I remember joining world 4 when it opened too. Then I stopped for a long time and have been back occassionally. I mainly play speed now but gunna play UK9.

World 1 was awesome but I sucked sooo bad. remember being nobled because i went straight for 30/30/30 pits :/