.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser1189

There is a reason for World 2 getting overlooked. Its a run over by family tribes with little or no brains in their members' brain to cause any kind of uproar.

Most of the good tribes were killed by the means of "Gang Bang". For our case in ESL, we were ganged up on by 10 TW tribes and some others.

Hence it can be referred to as a dead world with families. The same thing happened with World 3. For those who have experienced, World 3 probably had the highest number of talented players in it, and some of the best TW minds of all time. Yet its tales are shadowed by the OA fame, and the terrific WOOT of World 4.

Why? The answer is simple, World 3 was also overrun by crappy families. Where has World 4 had some of the best in-game and PnP warfares, thanks to the likes of vpar2, openeye, shadowcaste, litwol and such.

Worlds die as entertaining players leave the world, either due to boredom, or due to getting ganged up on by a massive number of tribes. Yes, skill is very important a factor in the game, but skill is only effective upto a certain extent.

When a bunch of utter garbage corrupts and successfully gangs up on the decent players, a world becomes lifeless, and hence less talked about.

I remember world two having tons of familys. I never played it as busy on w1 but they introduced the tribe cap after tw on world one with there super tribes. So all of tw just made several divisions of themselves all across the map. Heh, TW invented the concept of family tribes you could say :)

DeletedUser

World 1 is now just one big war. The war wont really end since neither side is making much progress. I started my one-man tribe (currently ranked 12th) and since making it (about a week or two ago) I have nobled 30-40 villages.

You're right. With the new noble rules it is actually much harder to defeat someone. We've been steadily nobling 4-5 villages a day from an enemy player and really beating him up, but all he has to do is noble 4 barbarian villages in a different continent and he doesn't lose any points.

DeletedUser

Lol I quit W1 on my GG07 account and just gave my most recent world 1 account away.

I might come and join .co.uk soon xD, not W1 tho thats just normal and boring settings.

DeletedUser1289

I played world 1 from week 1...but I was next to Machiavelli and since he was rank 2...I got 0wned.

I usually get bored and leave and come back on a later world so none of you will have heard of my old game name even if I told u. Except maybe the old forum spammers.

DeletedUser

i played on world 1 on .net
and 2-12
then jumped to 31 back to 28
then started 35
now im here

DeletedUser

I played .net beta, with thepordage, Lord of Death, shadzar etc.
During my time on w1 I was in Death from the beginning with, Twisted_Monkey aka BadMonkeyKK, Juggernaut, Doinky, W!NNER... Makes me a vet? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

HellsHorses was the most famous Death player I remember but the names above do ring a bell.

W1 .net names are so much better than some of the names I've seen in .co.uk

Cald

DeletedUser2163

I played .net beta, with thepordage, Lord of Death, shadzar etc.
During my time on w1 I was in Death from the beginning with, Twisted_Monkey aka BadMonkeyKK, Juggernaut, Doinky, W!NNER... Makes me a vet? :icon_eek:

Haha I still talk with Doinky every now and then. :p

In West w1 core, born and raised around k53 is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool and all nobling some noobs outside the school.
When a couple of tribes they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood....

Err.... I mean as for me I guess I am one of those "vets". I have been around since nearly the very beginning. In fact in another 2 or so weeks will be my 3 year TW "anniversary".

I was in Zp and TW(The original one) back in the day. Now I find myself playing a duke roll in Dvader along side Jaspirr and Widedog. I sure do miss the good old days. :( Sad to think about all the great players of old who just decided to leave the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me and Cald missed it, although we had gotten bored of it, hence the moving around. My personal favourite was the annihalation of bean.. we had weeks of forum fun shredding people about how the Aacademy of Evil had taken him down..

The good old days..

DeletedUser360

You're right. With the new noble rules it is actually much harder to defeat someone. We've been steadily nobling 4-5 villages a day from an enemy player and really beating him up, but all he has to do is noble 4 barbarian villages in a different continent and he doesn't lose any points.

Yeh.. WLE are nobling ommm (DVAD3R) and he is losing 40-50 villages a day and nobling a bunch of barbs so it just takes that much longer to finish him off.

DeletedUser

I played world 1 from week 1...but I was next to Machiavelli and since he was rank 2...I got 0wned.

I usually get bored and leave and come back on a later world so none of you will have heard of my old game name even if I told u. Except maybe the old forum spammers.

i am not old forum spammer :icon_cry: but i am the best forum spammer :p i get banned every week on .net

DeletedUser

Banning isn't being good at it, just breaking the rules ;) (which I was better at BTW :p)

DeletedUser

Im still on W1, just don't play to activly.

Still have 5 mil though :)

DeletedUser

I have played and still do, Haven't been on this website in weeks.

DeletedUser

I had a 1.2 million account on W1. Then co-played a 5.4 mil account with chuckle.

DeletedUser

Hey i didn´t read all posts(5 pages), so i rise the bet-who in here is a w1 german vet?-i am a world 18 vet and portuguese first world vet.

DeletedUser

I played World 1. Warlords and ROBAC, IMAP and TW :]

Good old times.

DeletedUser

hi all ex RoBAC members and if any world 1 HOT members are here to