.net World 1 Vets

DeletedUser360

12azor is slim515. From the question mark I guess he is not afraid to say.

I think I had a go at him and ended up taking 4 of his stocked villages. That was back in the time of WLE/IWL when I was continent leader of K17 (was till about 2 weeks ago) and the continent was half bright red. I made it fully blue then I left.

DeletedUser

I think I still have a picture of you on my computer downstairs.

DeletedUser1404

O god. W1.net. I remember when I was in the beta of TW. That was in May 06!!
I am called crazy at .net. And I don't play there any more but I still got my forum account.
SOOOOO long ago. Too many memories :icon_cry::icon_cry:

I played in the beta too XD but it was like extream speed settings. Then in world 1 I was part of FT lol

DeletedUser

Whats going on on W1 atm? Are there still tribes left? I thought eventualy it would just be 20 players, each the size of 5 continets, leaving no space for tribes.

But I dont know, only came on on W4.

Two big tribes with approx. 100 players each. A bunch of little tribes that are just fish in a barrel waiting to be taken out.

DeletedUser

Well if we were to get personal about it, I think the last time me and 12azor squared up it took 3 weeks for anyone to take a village off me despite being outnumbered 10-1 in an area with no support and nor did i request any either....

So I think we need to even it up at some point eh?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Youngest world I have played was 14,13 for about 2 days and then I got bored of it because the account was not my own.

DeletedUser76

Well if we were to get personal about it, I think the last time me and 12azor squared up it took 3 weeks for anyone to take a village off me despite being outnumbered 10-1 in an area with no support and nor did i request any either....

So I think we need to even it up at some point eh?:icon_wink:

Bring it pumpkin, I'd eat you in a pie on christmas morning.

DeletedUser360

Two big tribes with approx. 100 players each. A bunch of little tribes that are just fish in a barrel waiting to be taken out.

I'd say it's a fight between the following tribes:

DVADER (merge everyone into themselves)
TW | P (a recent merge between rank #2 and rank #3 making them big!)
WLE (a lot of members and used to have the most amount of villages in the world before all the merging began)
HELL, HYN, APCLPS (well not really but they are likely to merge into WLE one day)
TIP (the only one man tribe that I believe has a chance of success but will likely merge into WLE)

I'd say it is between the top 3. since rank #1 and rank #2 are working together it could be a tricky situation.

DeletedUser

WLE (a lot of members and used to have the most amount of villages in the world before all the merging began)
HELL, HYN, (well not really but they are likely to merge into WLE one day)

Vrs DVADER atm

TW|P not sure what the hell there doing :icon_eek:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W1 & Beta

DDR - Death Dealers Raging

THE - The Hellestarian Empire

Sadly didnt feel like going to those damn T:V after Bean disbanded DDR. So stayed solo, and got gang banged ^_^!

DeletedUser1578

I play World 1 there now. I have just over 3.7 Million Points and am in DVADER. I am currently growing strong there, and faster than ever before since the new Noble costs were released.

I'm a Forum Moderator for .net TribalWars staff too.

Yes, im from the UK! :p

DeletedUser

W1 & Beta

DDR - Death Dealers Raging

THE - The Hellestarian Empire

Sadly didnt feel like going to those damn T:V after Bean disbanded DDR. So stayed solo, and got gang banged ^_^!

If it makes you feel any better I rimmed Bean!!! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Cald

DeletedUser

It would have made me feel better if I knew you then. Hated him for disbanding it. :mad:

But as time passed we all learned to forgive and forget. He was with us in W8 THE as well, only initially though.