New Classic Pl0x <3

DeletedUser

New classic, no hauls, 2 village start up. Cheeeeeeeeeers <3

DeletedUser

winners already has 65% ,so it should end soon end new one start :)

DeletedUser

why these forums are so dead? if i remember correctly ,winners need to have 80% of the world to close it ,now they have more than 80% maybe more than 90% .so why arent they closing this world and starting new one?

DeletedUser269

The best way to get an answer to that, would be by submitting a ticket.

DeletedUser

why these forums are so dead? if i remember correctly ,winners need to have 80% of the world to close it ,now they have more than 80% maybe more than 90% .so why arent they closing this world and starting new one?

Actually, as of Jan 10th, AA tribe currently have 74.4% of the active villages on the world, they have just over 150 vills to go, but of course this total figure comes down as odd people delete/go barb. Either way, shouldn't be much longer now...

DeletedUser11112

when will the setting be released for the next one then, should only be a week untill we are done?

DeletedUser

yeah no hauls, 3 village start and 8 tribe member limit again. NO HAULS!

DeletedUser9598

To slow with no hauls, classics not meant to last for years and years

DeletedUser6938

Hmm no hauls sounds interesting and would curtail the start-up freeks somewhat however tbh i feel no hauls on a classic server would only destroy what classic is all about

not being able to noble barbs along with limited noble distance made this last round an interesting challenge