New Classic Pl0x <3

DeletedUser

c'mon say something already. It has been ages since last one ended :(

DeletedUser10790

I doubt there will be! uk16 will be no/limited hauls due to the screw up of uk15. But i spose there is a chance they could make this world limited hauls to compensate.

blue

DeletedUser11112

Think they heard u the first time cadan, any more new on this please mods, what do u call soon???

DeletedUser

Stop asking, it only takes longer. Everytime you ask, a child dies.

DeletedUser9598

These settings were 'soon' to be released on the 31st of January. Its April now, starting to get bored of waiting, especially as the worlds im currently playing are only to pass the time until this world starts and i dont want to waste any more money putting FA and PA on them zzzzzzz

DeletedUser

These settings were 'soon' to be released on the 31st of January. Its April now, starting to get bored of waiting, especially as the worlds im currently playing are only to pass the time until this world starts and i dont want to waste any more money putting FA and PA on them zzzzzzz

Since classic world 2 ended i have been playing on grepolis to pass the time. Had a good amount of success there so far but really just want to play some classic stuff :D

DeletedUser

we learned something ,we now know that soon isn;t a week or less than week :D

DeletedUser

Congrats.

Just be patient, as I said, everytime you ask a child dies.

DeletedUser

I cant stay quiet anymore........."HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THE NEW CLASSIC BE!!!!!!!"

DeletedUser

who cares about dying and child stuff???? I WANT TO [PLAY SOME CLASSIC STUFFFF. how much longer??? say something we /I / us want classic world !!!

DeletedUser8924

the longer they take the less money they earn....

Last edited by a moderator: