New forum moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4312

Hi guys and girls. Just a quick post to introduce myself to you all. I am the new forum mod on UK2. I hope we are all going to get along just fine! Happy gaming:)

DeletedUser

[clt]Kath is taking over UK2, she'll be running the show. Please treat her with the same respect you guys have always shown me :icon_wink:[/clt]

DeletedUser

Welcome Kath I'm sure youl enjoy it here and youl see my name alot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4312

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys, it's good to be here! I have already seen your name a lot...all good though!:)

DeletedUser6488

Welcome Kath
Hope you enjoy we arnt all as bad as toffers honestly

DeletedUser

Welcome Kath.

(how much sarcasm do you think there was in the second sentence of CLT's post) Rofl

DeletedUser

Welcome Kath.

(how much sarcasm do you think there was in the second sentence of CLT's post) Rofl

[clt]Hehe, nah actually i did mean it. For the most part its been a pleasure to moderate UK2, im glad to see it become the most active forum on .co.uk! Theres been ups and downs like with anything but i hope that we continue to get new folk through the doors and onto the UK2 forums! I'm sure that Kath will do a great job keeping law n order, and may the banter 'stay' friendly! Stress and bitterness only serves to reduce our years, and turns the ones we do have sour. Life is too short, enjoy yourselves and never forget that this is all for your entertainment, no matter what you may have been told :icon_wink:

And no, i havent been on the drink! :icon_razz:

I'll still be around if Kath needs assistance and if you guys want a chat :icon_cool:[/clt]

DeletedUser5475

uh oh....I'm in trouble...*runs and hides under the table* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ooo female Mod :icon_wink:

(guessing im now hated by all)

In all honesty Welcome in Kath.

DeletedUser4312

Hello!

Thanks Balzi!... hello again, and nice to hear from you!:)

DeletedUser

hey congrats on the job and dont forget to me nice to me on here as well ;) if i post any thing i can be a little naughty :p

and i like those pic things nice dragon :p

DeletedUser

ooo female Mod :icon_wink:

(guessing im now hated by all)

In all honesty Welcome in Kath.

Welcome Kath.

T3RROR, you have always been hated by majority of Uk2 because of your cleverness and you being a drunk most of the time. ;) They are just envious of your drunk talents when their sober skills don't equal your drunk skills ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome Kath.

Was I in a tribe with you on W1?
If so good to see you again.

I'll try and behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.