New forum moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4312

Thanks Shaney, good to see you too!
Thanks for the welcome:), Kath

DeletedUser

Hi Kath, im the resident 'bad boy' of the week, lol.

Welcome. :)

DeletedUser

Welcome kath .. Fresh blood is always a good thing :)

And CLT .. Take care!

DeletedUser4312

Thankyou kindly!

Thankyou kindly guys...it is really good to be here!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

haha, how many times have u had to say thanks now? ahhh. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! I promise to try and behave, I've only had one warning, my first post i believe.
BAD BEN!!!!

DeletedUser

Have to ask and not expecting any answers but would like to know more about our new forum mod.

Have you ever been a mod before?

Do you play Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser

i belive she did the in game monitoring

and i hear she has a sexy bum

DeletedUser

hahaha,,, I just read the post of u telling cat like thief to chill out.. funny. u do like getting everyones hackles up dont you... ahh is there a topic where we can just ramble? i think there should b, oh, and hi again kath to keep on topic.

DeletedUser

lol i know all, ;)

to tell u i have to kill u

but bet its like the reebok ad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

i would just like to say what a stand up job kath is doing here, i think she is doing her job to a tea and i appreciate her effort, good job kath, keep up the good work ! ;)

DeletedUser5475

i would just like to say what a stand up job kath is doing here, i think she is doing her job to a tea and i appreciate her effort, good job kath, keep up the good work ! ;)

ah you're too late there maxy, I already got the butt kissing post awhile ago. :icon_razz:

I didn't see the threads that were deleted so I have no idea why they were removed, but in all seriousness the forums were a bit crap lately and I think that it was let go for so long that the mods did a major crack down (maybe even more than they normally would) to purposely bring it all to a full stop.

hopefully we can get to some serious and real discussions/arguements with hard evidence rather than useless banter and personal attacks. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4312

Thankyou all for your posts, and the welcome messages from you all...much appreciated! As most of you guys know me now, it is time for me to close the thread.....Thanks again, and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.