New Quests

DeletedUser11546

a7a60f90508f507f8cbffd04d0c77e8a.png

CBA to do research, someone tell me what to name it! :)

DeletedUser12063

The quest 'Self Control'

Does that include attacks that were sent out before the quest was released??

DeletedUser4753

I think it may, we failed within seconds after nb ;( stupid idea lol, was never ever going to go thru and pluck out all the bonus vills from farming roster

DeletedUser12063

On the 'Crusades' quest.
If i sent 20 spear to an inactive and scouted them would it work?

DeletedUser11971

On the 'Crusades' quest.
If i sent 20 spear to an inactive and scouted them would it work?

it does work :icon_biggrin:

However, not found a fix for keeping your noble alive when haven't got one :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It counts anyway. I had no scouts on .net and still kept all my scouts alive. It's the middle bit you can't do :?

DeletedUser11546

I totally agree, they should change the noble one, as that's impossible to do for most of us.

DeletedUser

noble one is okay but what the hell is up with the bonus village quest :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

noble one is okay but what the hell is up with the bonus village quest :|

noble one is not okay for those without nobles, very few players have them. And the Bonus one is dumb too

DeletedUser11971

well the bonus one is a true challenge you could say so maybe the points awarded should have been higher. I put a ticket in on the noble one and got a nice reply saying quests are over more worlds than just 16 so is tough.

I guess if you are playing a non bonus barb world though you are laughing! However, it is what it is so maybe we should (rather than rail uselessly against the dictats handed down to the UK server) we should post our own quests for a world newly open and replace the noble one with something more suitable.

Nothing will change but beats moaning uselessly I guess and can be fed back to Innogames central saying next time maybe...!

For me I would have swapped the noble quest for getting a set amount of ODA or ODD from non tribemates so still tough but not impossible like this one for later starters or the plodders on the world.

DeletedUser11546

but on a newer world they should have an alternative quest

DeletedUser11971

yes thats what I was saying but remember this is across ALL worlds and handed down from Innogames to the UK server so is a one size fits all quest. Some worlds will be like yay and here we are like doh.

Is tough luck and maybe is better if you made a suggestion about what you would have changed as moaning is going to get us nowhere alas

DeletedUser11971

doh! Of course it was and have done it. Am a fool so ignore what I said and go ahead and moan as clearly Uk16 shouldn't have the noble quest :icon_redface: