New Quests

DeletedUser

well the bonus one is a true challenge you could say so maybe the points awarded should have been higher. I put a ticket in on the noble one and got a nice reply saying quests are over more worlds than just 16 so is tough.

I guess if you are playing a non bonus barb world though you are laughing! However, it is what it is so maybe we should (rather than rail uselessly against the dictats handed down to the UK server) we should post our own quests for a world newly open and replace the noble one with something more suitable.

Nothing will change but beats moaning uselessly I guess and can be fed back to Innogames central saying next time maybe...!

For me I would have swapped the noble quest for getting a set amount of ODA or ODD from non tribemates so still tough but not impossible like this one for later starters or the plodders on the world.

The quest on uk14 are different to the quests on UK16

DeletedUser12062

Quests would of been better suited to age of player rather than worlds then
Most worlds will have noobs or guys without academys
My 2p worth is its a great idea and a reminder of the old days, hopefuly a peak at the future in next phase but every world people will moan theres an inbalance, if there small variations in diffrent worlds why not for diffrent sized players?
A massive 100+ village player wont find the quests fun or amusing (and probably wont need the rescources like were struggling for here)
Lets hope Devs do quests more often after all it doesnt cost them anything and livens game up for rest of us

DeletedUser11971

see this morning that part of the noble quest is now complete as I managed to keep the nobleman I don't yet own alive for 24 hrs :icon_cool:

On Innogames you find new ways to taunt us almost every day! Still some of you are from Belgium so I guess is true what they say about Fate never coming with both hands full and with one hand she gives and the others takes away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12062

We all got part 1 of the quest.
But you wont get a section of the points, you need to fullfill the whole thing.
What might help us and do us a favour if we was to stop moaning and crying over absolutely everything the devs may just one day read our ideas rather than implementing something expecting some to cry.
Every tweak good or bad results in pages of drivel in TW
Sure they make money, who doesnt in this age.
I myself am enjoying something diffrent as it goes, farming away etc gets boring, dealing with complete negative moaners etc not good.
I welcome the quests, and hope its testing the water maybe something like this should be implemented but I doubt that will happen.

Its a tribal game, check the name out, so why not have a tribal chalenge.
Oh no wait that will bring those not in a tribe out complaining

DeletedUser11708

Am not really in a tribe as only 3 of us but would be nice to see tribe quests even if they might not be pos for all to do, Not having academy just means i get silver award not gold for part 2 of the birthday quest am happy with that as lets others know i was way to slow to get to noble lol

DeletedUser12062

Am not really in a tribe as only 3 of us but would be nice to see tribe quests even if they might not be pos for all to do, Not having academy just means i get silver award not gold for part 2 of the birthday quest am happy with that as lets others know i was way to slow to get to noble lol

I think completion is a lovely flag to the academy rushers, save having to look for stat jump

But seriously guys how can we ever expect anything ever if all we do is moan about it.
Point things out when things are changed AFTER we explored it in full
I remember way back on NET when premium was changed from cash to points, it meant a sneaky price hike as you spent more got less, everyone was leaving in sack fulls including myself.
I see every now and then people like myself popping back despite what we said.

My point is lets try things before slating them, the devs do tweak things when they know they made a mistake