No Satisfaction

DeletedUser

I think their tactic is to make us bored >.> Who else wants to play with us? This is more like nobling random players than a tribe tbh >.>

DeletedUser644

Eh real life once again got in the way... Sorry to dissapoint :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Fairplay. In all honesty I really did lose what I was getting at >.> I think thats why I went into the stats XD Ah wait I was explaining why we recruited I think ^^

This thread reading the sequence made me laugh so hard. It's so like somethng I'd do... right after posting, no explanation... have some more war stats.. we're winning, enough said...

DeletedUser2243

-.- Advoor you nublett. Didnt farm all day so you could attack me.

DeletedUser

Eh real life once again got in the way... Sorry to dissapoint :icon_cry:

Your whole tribe have RL issues,
Or are just sitting them all :icon_wink:

On a side-note. 15attacks :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No... satisfaction.

Here's some stats to try and brighten my day :\

Side 1:
Tribes: STD!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CH@OS BM KNIGHT Azylum
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 143
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 2
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 469,132
Side 2: 260,663
Difference: 208,469

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 116,262
Side 2: 14,515
Difference: 101,747

image.php

:O!!!! I'm proud of you Azylum!!! You took your first village!

DeletedUser2243

Got upto 18 at a time. :icon_wink:

All fakes :icon_neutral: :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Was supposed to dodge on an account I'm sitting cause Martin told me twas a nuke I think. Forgot to dodge and it was 14 rams... lol?

DeletedUser

Indeed, and np. Martin did most of everything ^^

tbh I didn't get on til' later tonight. Got onto your account and checked things over.

Anyways... so... was this Azylum's "offensive" ...?

A few random fakes, a nuke or two and actually managing to take one village? >.>

DeletedUser2243

Indeed, and np. Martin did most of everything ^^

tbh I didn't get on til' later tonight. Got onto your account and checked things over.

Anyways... so... was this Azylum's "offensive" ...?

A few random fakes, a nuke or two and actually managing to take one village? >.>

I hope not aswell,

But anyway, Nuke En-Route,

11:11:31:429 < Nuke.
11:11:32:212
11:11:32:270
11:11:32:404
11:11:32:779

Scouting

DeletedUser644

This is where I stand down.

It was a fun match you guys, but with real life (thats always an excuse :icon_sad:) I just couldn't handle account sitting 6 of my members who left and wanted me to use their accounts for good use, adding one or two more tempoary account sits over the time :icon_eek:

I was then made a duke as the other leaders left one by one, and was in charge with planning a full scale operation to get us out of this war.

The result?

Side 1:
Tribes: Azylum
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Not the 2 village target I wanted (we only had limited nobles and this was a solo Azylum operation), but at least it was one.

A dissapointing noble though since after setting the targets, and having sent our two trains, T & C popped on Skype to tell me that he is not very active anymore :icon_sad:

Still he managed to snipe one train sent by a fellow CH@OS member who moved into our tribe, but dodged my noble train I sent with a sat account because he had thought they were rams :icon_eek:

I guess my operation succeeded 75% since it caused confusion with BT and the others to who the actual targets were even though they had spies in our intel forum :lol:

I'm sure the war will still go on, and you can expect me to send a few more attacks left while I am still here, but as for leading and planning, this is me signing out :icon_wink:

And oh yea, I just loved this image, so had to edit it :lol:

*drum roll*

Back to sending more fakes at Tweety <3

DeletedUser2243

This is where I stand down.

It was a fun match you guys, but with real life (thats always an excuse :icon_sad:) I just couldn't handle account sitting 6 of my members who left and wanted me to use their accounts for good use, adding one or two more tempoary account sits over the time :icon_eek:

I was then made a duke as the other leaders left one by one, and was in charge with planning a full scale operation to get us out of this war.

The result?

Side 1:
Tribes: Azylum
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Not the 2 village target I wanted (we only had limited nobles and this was a solo Azylum operation), but at least it was one.

A dissapointing noble though since after setting the targets, and having sent our two trains, T & C popped on Skype to tell me that he is not very active anymore :icon_sad:

Still he managed to snipe one train sent by a fellow CH@OS member who moved into our tribe, but dodged my noble train I sent with a sat account because he had thought they were rams :icon_eek:

I guess my operation succeeded 75% since it caused confusion with BT and the others to who the actual targets were even though they had spies in our intel forum :lol:

I'm sure the war will still go on, and you can expect me to send a few more attacks left while I am still here, but as for leading and planning, this is me signing out :icon_wink:

And oh yea, I just loved this image, so had to edit it :lol:

*drum roll*

Back to sending more fakes at Tweety <3

Shame mate,

You are the only Azylum player who i respect. :)

Its just a shame Atilla left you on your own. Hope W2 Goes better. :D

And <3 the fakes.

<3<3<3<3<3<3