Not Really A Premade

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This isn't a premade.

What it is is an invitation.

Assuming this idea draws a decent level of interest I will be joining UK12 with the pre-registration feature and inviting anyone who wishes to test their startup mettle to join in my area as well.

Because I want the people invited to all be close together I will not be inviting more than 9 other players for a total of 10 accounts to duke it out in the same area.

As mentioned, the goal is 'not' for these 10 members to form a tribe together, or to cooperate in any way, the goal is simply for them to try and race/rim each other and to make the early phase of the world as interesting and fun as possible for everyone involved.

EDIT: This is not first come first serve, the first nine people to show interest will not automatically be accepted, the nine best players in the eyes of myself and the public willbe accepted. This includes not only people that have proven in the past that they can excel at startup, but also those that typically excel at late-game and think they have what it takes to also excel at startup.

PS: It should probably be mentioned that I will most likely be co-playing with Detlef, for those that don't know Detlef, he was my co-player on UK7 where we played under the name Tyranny.

The following people are automatically accepted should they show interest:

mrlucaboy
Locutas of Borg
Last Wish
Cory
Hammer
gotcha!
Most anyone who is rank 1 at the moment on another world (This part mostly applies to those that think late-game players can beat startup players and wish to try and prove so.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wont consider applying since I don't see myself competing in the same league as the best start up players when it comes to that. But, I really approve of this whole thing and I will be following this with the highest of interest!
It will indeed be very fun to see if nauz can step up to his game and perform the way I know he can, or if he will be outplayed by someone else.

Lets just hope that some of the players don't group up together and try to gangbang the others, that would just pretty much spoil this entire thing.

+1 for this idea Nauzhror!

Oskar

DeletedUser

I agree with u Oskar I would love to see who wins out this battle of the uk server greats

Pedro

DeletedUser

I agree with u Oskar I would love to see who wins out this battle of the uk server greats

Pedro

Well if he gets some of the older players to get involved im for it if for no other reason than at least they make the externals interesting for a while..... How you all going to avoid gangbanging tho if its supposed to be a straight up start up fight, I assume aliases and not letting anyone apart from thos involved know the starting direction?

Suggestion: Ballarond maybe, he came from no where to outgrow a lot of the mentioned players on 9uk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PS: It should probably be mentioned that I will most likely be co-playing

You make me sick.

I have not heard of anyone on that list of names either, talk about hand picking your opponents, you're worse than the Klitschko's.

DeletedUser

You make me sick.

I have not heard of anyone on that list of names either, talk about hand picking your opponents, you're worse than the Klitschko's.
Then maybe you should familarise yourself with the people who play on the uk server.

DeletedUser6695

Maybe you should familiarise yourself with who charizard is?

I'm sure nauz would enjoy playing against you :)

DeletedUser

Maybe you should familiarise yourself with who charizard is?

Charizard, The Flame Pokémon. It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. Known to cause forest fires unintentionally. When expelling a blast of super hot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely. If Charizard becomes furious, the flame at the tip of its tail flares up in a whitish-blue color. Breathing intense, hot flames, it can melt almost anything. Its breath inflicts terrible pain on enemies. A Charizard flies about in search of strong opponents. It breathes intense flames that can melt any material. However, it will never torch a weaker foe. Its wings can carry this Pokémon close to an altitude of 4,600 feet. It blows out fire at very high temperatures.
Sounds hot.

DeletedUser

Don't know, and tbh don't really care. But if you insist, who is he?

Edit; I know now thanks to Ko's very educational post. Cheers.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You make me sick.

If co-playing makes you sick, I advise perhaps getting a job that has real hours, not the 12 or 16 hours a week of class you had while playing UK1. Believe it or not some of us have real jobs, with 60+ hours of work per week, with houses, and bills to pay. I know it's hard to believe for someone your age, but it's true. What's also true is said people can't sit on the computer all day and play TW from sun up till sun down like you can. You'll figure that out sooner or later, I hope, that is unless you never intend to be a contributing member of society.

And the only reason you haven't heard of the people listed is because you're a megalomaniac and only acknowledge the existence of yourself and those people you are infatuated with. You'll simply have to believe me and everyone else here when we tell you that every player listed is better than you are.

Not in the slightest, he'd either make a few cats, cat me, delete, claim he'd won, or get outgrown and outplayed and quietly disappear into the sunset only to reappear on a new alias. He's Metal Duck, that's what he does.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

I thought you'd enjoy the challenge :p

Btw get adellion to play *nods*

DeletedUser

Heh Nauz is doing this on uk because he knows it's where the bad players reside and thinks he'll get an easy ride :lol:

DeletedUser282

Suggestion: Ballarond maybe, he came from no where to outgrow a lot of the mentioned players on 9uk

If I recall correctly, didn't all the good players quit just before this happened?

DeletedUser282

If I'm considered to be good enough then I may as well have a go at this.

DeletedUser8815

Well I was gonna jump right into this until I realised that it would not be me v nauz, but me versus nauz AND Detlef

Whats the matter nauz, not good enough to take me on one on one?

Here is my challenge to you.

Me versus you, no restart mails no restarting, no coplaying, no sitting. I have proved myself beyond any shadow of doubt to be a more successful all round player than you, now are you man enough to put your start up skills on the line without holding your coplayers hands?

DeletedUser

this would certainly be an interesting challenge :icon_wink:

Wouldn't say that by any means i'm the best startup player to exist but i reckon i'm up there late game so i'm certainly willing to challenge the view that late gamers aren't as good....

i'll have a word with my co see if he is up for it....before anyone else criticizes, sadly, yes, i require a co player as i am rubbish otherwise :'( :lol:

DeletedUser

If co-playing makes you sick, I advise perhaps getting a job that has real hours, not the 12 or 16 hours a week of class you had while playing UK1. Believe it or not some of us have real jobs, with 60+ hours of work per week, with houses, and bills to pay. I know it's hard to believe for someone your age, but it's true. What's also true is said people can't sit on the computer all day and play TW from sun up till sun down like you can. You'll figure that out sooner or later, I hope, that is unless you never intend to be a contributing member of society.

The only reason you use a co-player is because you're obsessed by rankings. There's probably loads of competent players who have jobs and solo, the only difference is they don't need to be rank 1 to enjoy themselves. If you can't understand that, you have my pity.

Not in the slightest, he'd either make a few cats, cat me, delete, claim he'd won, or get outgrown and outplayed and quietly disappear into the sunset only to reappear on a new alias. He's Metal Duck, that's what he does.

Just face the fact that I'm a better player than you. You were coing that world as well whilst I was soloing, I bet you wouldn't reach top 20 on a No Hauls world, you have no understanding of tactics or strategy, all you do is farm and build stuff, might as well be a bot.

DeletedUser8815

You make me sick.

if u ain't heard of me bud, then u can't play much on this server, I am a legend