Not Really A Premade

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wouldn't say that by any means i'm the best startup player to exist but i reckon i'm up there late game so i'm certainly willing to challenge the view that late gamers aren't as good....

For the record I didn't state they weren't as good, if anything a lot of people tend to make the opposite claim, that startup players aren't good because they quit earlier.

Well I was gonna jump right into this until I realised that it would not be me v nauz, but me versus nauz AND Detlef

Whats the matter nauz, not good enough to take me on one on one?

[1:19:12 PM] Locutas of Borg: so....happy to challenge me on a 1 v 2 basis but not 1 v1?
[1:19:14 PM] Locutas of Borg: lol
[1:19:21 PM] Locutas of Borg: u scared?
[3:02:14 PM] Nauzhror: I work 60 hours a week, it's your decision to not co-play
[3:02:51 PM] Nauzhror: if anything co-playing makes the playing field more level
[3:03:10 PM] Nauzhror: the alternative is people that are retired or are unemployed have the ultimate advantage

Not to mention this was by no means a 1 vs. 1, I'd be shocked if the idea didn't turn into at least a 4-5 vs. 1.

But if you want to claim you've proven you're better when I don't co-play I really must ask why on uk7 I was rank 1 before I began co-playing on that world. I was rank 1, people started posting accusing me of cheating because I was a mod, I then decided to grab a co-player to ensure I kept rank 1 by a large margin to rub their face in it rather than quitting like they demanded that I should.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If co-playing makes you sick, I advise perhaps getting a job that has real hours, not the 12 or 16 hours a week of class you had while playing UK1. Believe it or not some of us have real jobs, with 60+ hours of work per week, with houses, and bills to pay. I know it's hard to believe for someone your age, but it's true. What's also true is said people can't sit on the computer all day and play TW from sun up till sun down like you can. You'll figure that out sooner or later, I hope, that is unless you never intend to be a contributing member of society.

And the only reason you haven't heard of the people listed is because you're a megalomaniac and only acknowledge the existence of yourself and those people you are infatuated with. You'll simply have to believe me and everyone else here when we tell you that every player listed is better than you are.

Not in the slightest, he'd either make a few cats, cat me, delete, claim he'd won, or get outgrown and outplayed and quietly disappear into the sunset only to reappear on a new alias. He's Metal Duck, that's what he does.

Oh my.

Now I'm not fuelling Nauz's ego, but that was one ownage response.

If ever there was an "ownage thread" that'd be right up there. Charizard, regardless if you're a good player or not. You gotta appreciate that!

DeletedUser8815

But if you want to claim you've proven you're better when I don't co-play I really must ask why on uk7 I was rank 1 before I began co-playing on that world. I was rank 1, people started posting accusing me of cheating because I was a mod, I then decided to grab a co-player to ensure I kept rank 1 by a large margin to rub their face in it rather than quitting like they demanded that I should.

So you say now!

Seems your challenge is more bet me and my coplayer can be more active than you.

If you accept my challenge, then there would be certain safeguards built in. ie both in same tribe so can spot any sitting activity.

referee to sit each account to make sure only logging on from one ip address.

...but no, you already retreat back into the I work 60 hours a week hiding place. Well I play 3 worlds already.

If you are that worried i will play more than you, then lets limit online time to 3 hours per day, that way its pure strat, not activity.

DeletedUser

If I recall correctly, didn't all the good players quit just before this happened?

Um no not really, most never even showed up, and to be fair if you quit in the first 2 weeks of a world then your not a start up pro your a point whore

Detlef for instance was playing the Skippy account, grew well for a week , got cleared/went innactive, think I ended up with his vill

Corey and co were still active when ballarond outgrew them as well I believe. Tho Ballarond isnt playing again anyway so the point is irrelevant.

LOL. Urinated on his chips. <<< Stupid non rule breaking stuff LOL

Might want to know what your talking about b4 you start fantasisng about whatever weird fetish you have with urine and chips....

DeletedUser6695

Um no not really, most never even showed up, and to be fair if you quit in the first 2 weeks of a world then your not a start up pro your a point whore

Detlef for instance was playing the Skippy account, grew well for a week , got cleared/went innactive, think I ended up with his vill

Corey and co were still active when ballarond outgrew them as well I believe. Tho Ballarond isnt playing again anyway so the point is irrelevant.

Actually the top 3 at 50k was wla/cory, myself and sparks account.I'm pretty sure we all quit around that time(well quit actively playing)

OT: Nauz will you be informing us who accepted the challenge?

DeletedUser

Clearly Nauzhror is using his size 1 font again as I don't see it.

DeletedUser

You need to look again 7fold...

automatically accepted should they show interest: Key points

I'm with LoB on this, he is clearly a better player than the quit king Nauzrhor! Take it on solo Nauz, get whooped and claim you were quitting anyway, thats how you roll!

DeletedUser6695

Are you a fanboi of the self proclaimed Legend of UK?

Nauz answer my question!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm with LoB on this, he is clearly a better player than the quit king Nauzrhor! Take it on solo Nauz, get whooped and claim you were quitting anyway, thats how you roll!

Err, your lack of logical prowess is astounding. I've never stated I intended to play a world out till its end, I state long long before worlds start that I intend to play them for a short period of time.

I also typically hit delete while rank 1, that's hardly getting whooped and then claiming I was quitting anyway.

Learn what you're talking about, it makes you look smarter, I promise.

Not to mention that on UK2 I was first to 10 villages while solo. UK2 was hands down more competitive than any of the .uk worlds LOB has played on.

Though considering it took you 69 days to get your second village on UK2, on the rim, whereas I had 10 villages on day 49 I'm quite certain you aren't fit to judge who's better. The whole "takes one to know one" concept.

Last edited:

UnKnown

Reaction score
I have been reading this thread and it makes me laugh, Nauz has set a challenge to anyone that thinks they can outgrow him (fair enough as it makes the game interesting). Now why put the guy down about it? Just post you are accepting his challenge and let your game speak for its self, theres no need to show everyone the size of your ballz here.

Anyone that thinks they are better then him prove it! And if you do beat him then good on you, if not then oh well... Its just a game and a game is played to have fun.

DeletedUser

Though considering it took you 69 days to get your second village on UK2, on the rim,

69 is my lucky number, i waited until then to noble one. It has taken this long for someone to notice! Makes it all worthwhile now.
I don't claim to be the best, start up king or have long game patience i just really enjoy playing TW and therefore don't really care how many vills i have on what day.

@Cold Fusion, no not a Fanboy of LoB but it is easy to see that he is a better player than most around here, even for us mediocre/poor players.

DeletedUser

Actually the top 3 at 50k was wla/cory, myself and sparks account.I'm pretty sure we all quit around that time(well quit actively playing)

OT: Nauz will you be informing us who accepted the challenge?

You know im a fanboy for helping me out on that world while I was struggling with lag issues, however is 50k really the benchmark for startup? To methats still pointwhoring and doesnt say anything about the effectiveness of vill builds or troop counts..... Sparks was the only one that could follow it through.

DeletedUser

I'll be interested in how this turns out
I remember the early early days of W1

Is Necrosjef still around anywhere?

I'd love to see Nauz V Necros 1 on 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

I also typically hit delete while rank 1, that's hardly getting whooped and then claiming I was quitting anyway.

I believe you quit UK10 having not achieved rank 1, tried to set village manager running at mid-game, only for the account to be demolished quite heavily as a result. Much to the genuine disappointment of myself and Last Wish who were hoping you'd put up a fight at least. There I was, hoping you'd do last till late-game, and finally set yourself against GIXXER who probably owns some of your former villages now.

Pity.

Btw get adellion to play *nods*

I don't feel I'm active enough to play (well, most certainly not soloing).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I believe you quit UK10 having not achieved rank 1, tried to set village manager running at mid-game, only for the account to be demolished quite heavily as a result.

Account hadn't been logged into in roughly a week when it lost its first village.

Also the word typical has a definition, look it up. Here's a hint: It doesn't mean always.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Account hadn't been logged into in roughly a week when it lost its first village.

Also the word typical has a definition, look it up. Here's a hint: It doesn't mean always.

That does not change the fact that it was a major disappointment, after all those bold words of you sticking around (albeit, with village manager) etc...

DeletedUser

That does not change the fact that it was a major disappointment, after all those bold words of you sticking around (albeit, with village manager) etc...

Bit ironic of you to say that Ade considering the amount of worlds you've quit on the UK servers (and returned to and quit again and returned to and quit again.........):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here is my challenge to you.

Me versus you, no restart mails no restarting, no coplaying, no sitting. I have proved myself beyond any shadow of doubt to be a more successful all round player than you, now are you man enough to put your start up skills on the line without holding your coplayers hands?

I'll take u up on that challenge if ure interested?

DeletedUser

Bit ironic of you to say that Ade considering the amount of worlds you've quit on the UK servers (and returned to and quit again and returned to and quit again.........):icon_rolleyes:

I rarely claim to last till the end, and I have usually quit at late-game, with the only exception being UK7 and any random net worlds which I logged in for lulz with mates and didn't have any intention of playing seriously.

Also, something to pass on to Nauzhror, Last Wish has stated that he is unable to play due to travel commitments at the launch time of Uk12.

DeletedUser

Coplaying is not against the rules, get over it.
Everyone knows Nauzhror, Ade and LoB are trash anyway.

Nauzhror doesn't play late game... What's your point? You wouldn't last near him during early game anyway thus only make it to late game by being near trash. Congratulate yourself!

Ade has an ego and I don't even know where from, someone help me out?? Only joking Ade is without a doubt a TW God like figure.

LoB you complain about coplayers yet asked Nauzhror to join your account... Outstanding. Seriously you can't make this stuff up! You are the clown of .UK <3