Not Really A Premade

DeletedUser6695

Your sarcasm hurts :(

Are you gonna take the almighty nauz up on the challenge Luke?

DeletedUser

Your sarcasm hurts :(

Are you gonna take the almighty nauz up on the challenge Luke?

I go on Holiday on April 2nd. Unless I can convience Purple Predator to come back I doubt I'll be able to keep pace with Nauzhror and Detlef even without being on Holiday.

DeletedUser3473

then it would be a competitition as to who has the best co.

Besides, haven't you heard? I NEVER co play

served me well so far

Never say never! I'd co with you in this challenge LoB and you know my creds in building fast, but I think we keep pretty much the same hours so there'd be no advantage. Worse, we'd keep tripping over each other.

DeletedUser

Nauz, looks like an interesting idea, feel free to tell me where your starting so i can go on the otherside of the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Still curious if this is going ahead and if so who accepted?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Coplaying is not against the rules, get over it.
Everyone knows Nauzhror, Ade and LoB are trash anyway.

Is that why you keep co-playing me? Helping balance out my trashiness? :icon_razz:

Still curious if this is going ahead and if so who accepted?

Doubt it, heavily tempted to not join uk12. The new premium features made it easy to quit, heavily debating doing so now rather than after uk12 though.

DeletedUser5582

Doubt it, heavily tempted to not join uk12. The new premium features made it easy to quit, heavily debating doing so now rather than after uk12 though.

shame this idea not going ahead. Seems many are full of talk but not willing to take you on and prove it :icon_cry:

As for joining well is your call but think of the How much you hauled thread....it needs you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6623

I said i was willing to join in it but he didn't reply. I obv not pr0 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

shame this idea not going ahead. Seems many are full of talk but not willing to take you on and prove it :icon_cry:

As for joining well is your call but think of the How much you hauled thread....it needs you :icon_eek:

If only to make everyone else look good as it turns out ;)