nubs are champion-pro lol

DeletedUser12654

nice nubs ..banging when someone go for a min :D and calling themselves better than advanced player .huh? banging and winning over one round by 4-vs- 1 doesnt make you pro and others nub

credited to -- dezire hd and tobi4981 :D

bf0c5d3a0aeab7adedb9cfda8785b43a.png

do read above skype chat :d ^^

c881fd7fd96ac8ce677bd80572ba5c15.png

cdbab019141a067c24706b28001d1c05.png

a7dc7d059a13360468dd087ce4d105c3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The skype chat's made me laugh, but the rest of it is stupid, and no-one wants to hear it.

DeletedUser12654

huh lol ,,dun wrry cadan i knw its stupid :p ..but posting it so tht they could see

DeletedUser11479

dezire is most noob who hides behind others and when attacking then acts like pro, but cant even send fakes instead of sending only nobles and gang players:D cya next rounds

ce05e219d248bcff3036976d647e4fbd.png

DeletedUser11006

Hmm Dezire, Hellfire and Tobi are in the same tribe... Is it rly gang u?
It's TRIBAL wars :p
Think about it ;)

/Nick

DeletedUser11479

if it would be 1vs1 agianst them all 1 by 1 then im ok with that. but attacking all in same time is low

DeletedUser11077

you totally smashed me nick... I am surprized. happy new year guyz.

DeletedUser11077

dezire is most noob who hides behind others and when attacking then acts like pro, but cant even send fakes instead of sending only nobles and gang players:D cya next rounds

well said david.. thats the point. he is hiding behind nick and someone.. I am also waiting for a great moments.

DeletedUser12654

Hmm Dezire, Hellfire and Tobi are in the same tribe... Is it rly gang u?
It's TRIBAL wars :p
Think about it ;)

/Nick

i never mind tht , but when people gang and write that they killed me 1-vs-1 or like they are better or so so > then thts bit awkward and noobish ^^

DeletedUser

nav, tobi took 1 vill of you, i took the rest, both of you need to grow up, you lost, grow a pair, nav i,m a nub yet my AM outgrowed you, i doubt i,m hiding when nick didnt help me attack anyone. seriously your both bad acting good.

DeletedUser12654

nav, tobi took 1 vill of you, i took the rest, both of you need to grow up, you lost, grow a pair, nav i,m a nub yet my AM outgrowed you, i doubt i,m hiding when nick didnt help me attack anyone. seriously your both bad acting good.

you are simply trolling brett , you are super noob ,for sure , the round you actually win by chance (may be 1 or 2) are the one played by chip , or someother pro guys

yeat tobi took 1 villa but it was just my villas troops which were killed by all 4 ..so it is the same ,,empty villa are no big deal to noble + it was 50 loyalty round, easy peasy ganging >huh?

learn the game kid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

learn the game, i have pretty well ,hence the reason i rimmed you twice, chip has came 3rd 1 round at his best, more exxageration, and their was 3 of us in the tribe, the other guy was their for defence only for early on, turns out he wernt to bad and was keen to help us.

dont see how joining the round, coming 4th and nobleing you and renok is trolling, actually you two got me started, i was 100k and ater done i was 400k, took 600k of you both, cheers nav, sure tt play with you again.

between, every round you join you wait to see whoes winning, and if an ally, wich you try to get as much as you can, you join, only because its easy win, you joing once from the start, and my AM outgrew yep.

DeletedUser12038

Well i was busy killing someone else, first of all you are the big troll Nav, you cant do anything against one of us so why rage when 3 of us attacking you when we are bored still Brett did 90% off the work while i was busy. 2nd could you stop making useless topics.

DeletedUser12654

yeah nub , post together ^^ , i had no intention to abuse myself here , but posted cause brett- dezired hd allies with them and he won cause germans were allied ,, he mails nick(gott.) to beg everytime , wanna have proof.so stop mailing others that u rimemd someone ..huh? u are nothin dezire hd ,, calling people to bang :^^ and stop u tobi ,, u try to lick brett-dezire hd, you are a kid so grow first

f9099161cb4c21e7d9a3c9247c5348d8.png

DeletedUser

omg you cant get even worse, thats not begging thats asking, they outnumber and all better players, its called beingg smart nav, and when you say i,m nothing, seriously you need to just stop, becuase i,ve rimmed you so many times, and i dont need to grow up, i,m already better than you.

DeletedUser12038

I like how my MA can outgrow you in troops and points at same time Nav.
Im not licking Brett. Your the only on one the server who Licking Ramesh. Sto thinking you are pro and try spell stuff right i dont get what you said kid. Something named tribalwars, i remembered when we was team for sometimes ago, everytime you would clean somebody you had to ask me for attack them too your not better to that, So this is the gang spam topic plz dont spread it to other topics.

DeletedUser

just pissed i rimmed you, but you'lle be posting alot if you plan on it every time i rim you, stop wasting our time bitching on the froums about how much better i am than you, and just get on with the game.

DeletedUser12038

But how are we beating advanced player? Just thought we rimmed a noob becouse we was bored.