nubs are champion-pro lol

DeletedUser10594

you are a noob, allways easy win against you.

thank you for your free villages all time! I hope you are building up some villages in the next rounds!

DeletedUser12038

If ur talking to me then i asked gott to take my villa bcz i leaved the round i told someone noob too.

DeletedUser12038

? Ask them if they are honest they tell u it :p. Domi lets get a 1v1 and lets see how smart you are.

DeletedUser12654

? Ask them if they are honest they tell u it :p. Domi lets get a 1v1 and lets see how smart you are.

tobi , thank you , i have stopped talking to ur fake freind dezire hd , i have even showed entire tea team , how rubbish was dezire hd and why you both post simulataneously , its because brett beggs and cries to yu to help him get forum stuffs ^^ nice

YOU ARE NO WHERE STAND in competition with domi (tropez- feel the peacocks) ,, just play and show me tobi ,, you were not able to noble domi after he started like 30 mins after you and sniped and backtimed ur train and u just went off ;D

NICE JOKE ON THIS TOPIC

TOBI4981 -vs- -feel the peacocks ..---->>

thank you brett (dezire hd ) , we will see soon who rims whom , and dont call your freinds like red barron 2 or yeah , am sure you wil come after changed nick name or so , as adrian asked you :df , now you just go :) thanks

DeletedUser12038

I would still like a 1v1 against Domi. Stop rage on the forum im posting what i mind and not what anybody tell me. Do you really bigger size text for tell that Domi rimmed me before. Brett would rim you easy.

DeletedUser12654

nice , brett has been rimmed 6 times via tobi4981 ,, so u can go on , no post of brett will be entertained , i know you , so am replying to you ^^

+ thanks for helping me at initial stage , you are good in this game but not brett ;D

DeletedUser

just go back to school.

proove i beg to tobi, i really doubt i,m fake, you just wish i was.
red barron 2 dont play and his bad so i wouldnt get jim to help ofc, as i have alreayd rimmed you enough times on my own.

and i cant remember domi joining 30 mins late. sniping my train and backtiming, we have allied for a long time and we had one war with me and grim against olli and domi, wich we lost but was fun.

now seriously, play a round from the start, actually grow and dont try your hardest to find excuses of why i have nobled you so many times.

you havnt even won a round, you have no proof so just get good.

i have even showed entire tea team , how rubbish was dezire hd and why you both post simulataneously

please show me, your full of lies with absoulute no proof about everything you do, when will you learn your nothing, if i was you, whenevr you join a round, set account manager that way you will grow faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tobi has never rimmed me, neither has you, no wait tobi has once, when i was 5k and he was 35k, and still i took 2 vills before tobi nobled me, you have NEVER nobled me so even more bullshit with abosulute no proof, GROW UP!!

DeletedUser12654

who was speaking , i see it as dead report :( please do the needful ,

DeletedUser12654

just go back to school.

proove i beg to tobi, i really doubt i,m fake, you just wish i was.
red barron 2 dont play and his bad so i wouldnt get jim to help ofc, as i have alreayd rimmed you enough times on my own.

and i cant remember domi joining 30 mins late. sniping my train and backtiming, we have allied for a long time and we had one war with me and grim against olli and domi, wich we lost but was fun.

now seriously, play a round from the start, actually grow and dont try your hardest to find excuses of why i have nobled you so many times.

you havnt even won a round, you have no proof so just get good.

please show me, your full of lies with absoulute no proof about everything you do, when will you learn your nothing, if i was you, whenevr you join a round, set account manager that way you will grow faster.

i have won rounds with absolute proof from tobi4981 and muffinman :D (during co) and who the hell are you , it is dead post for me so get lost

you have ganged me not nobled me 1-vs-1 ever in your life , you invisible post

DeletedUser

thats because you wont 1v1 .....

than proof everything you just said.

proof you showed i,m rubbish

proof i,m bad

proof you have won rounds

DeletedUser12654

SEARCH ROUND NO. 1298 and 1316 + rest rounds big ones from tobi4981 cuase he ussually never use to play big rounds to completion , he loves hanging out with freinds <3

my new account is new (personal) so tally u can see

proof of 1298--- andy is muffinman whom i played for 15 days

be7be90b96c9b425e396336e33497e3d.png

proof of 1316--

818394752a2bb24a045fb9d564421122.png

thank you brett , thts my prroof ,now prove ur self :?

DeletedUser10594

tobi has never rimmed me, neither has you, no wait tobi has once, when i was 5k and he was 35k, and still i took 2 vills before tobi nobled me, you have NEVER nobled me so even more bullshit with abosulute no proof, GROW UP!!

dezire hd won the fight easy

DeletedUser12654

he didnt ,,, dont appreciate him :d well i have stoped at him now :D , i dont want to waste my time on him , i have other god people here ,, he is just gud in inviting players and banging and calling oothers to help and then putting co-players , tht play for him and he speaks gud :AND APPRECIATE HIMSELF

53c8c2f9b6e5c58fd2be9550f00f1fda.png

never wanted to put all this , if brett stops this i will stop as well,,am leagal ..not just speaking funky without proof.

i show proof when needed at last OONLY

DeletedUser

that dont proove nothing, i actually have no co, i just said that so your terrible team dont slyly take my vills overnight, witch someone reason you didnt even check if i was lying.

i had a co, chip, he left to carry on to play us co playing tobi, witch they are rank 1.

proove i have won ??? check my tw.total.net, your won rounds are night rounds where the best players is usally mufinman.

and domi, i love you <3

have other god people here

who, muffinman aha

DeletedUser12038

"Me and chip are rank 4 on W71, Im playing US12 whitsomeone else and im WopperBee there only rank 3 becouse 2 and 1 did over 100k internalls in 2 days or so.

Kinda why i cant play speed that much ;)

"i have won rounds with absolute proof from tobi4981 and muffinman :D (during co) and who the hell are you , it is dead post for me so get lost"-Navendu

The only wins on Tobi4981 which is few is mine, You dident manage to stay in top 10 at the acc you max was 15 in a day round and less in a dead night round. You dident rim Dezire 1 time from my acc you tryed to and lost then you started spamming me whit sorry, I have beaten Brett 1 or 2 times on my acc and that was some random rounds ;)
Navendu you're such a little liar

DeletedUser12654

dezire hd , i promise in front of everyone , i didnt knew rekt.m8

his username is new so , i didnt knw , may be ..

secondly , I AM THE NOOB OF THE GAME , thanks.. you are the cahmpion , you are better than UKSC and o/team , nice :) u win ,

DeletedUser12038

You are a noob yes. But then did Dezire HD said he was bether then UKSC and o/Team. ?? find a proof of that he only said he was bether then you and you suck at this game.