Offer to Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date

DeletedUser5283

This is My offer to Virtus

Hi i have not seen eye to eye with some of u guys probables never will but it does not mean i dont respect u guys ur a top tribe that will probs wipe out l.i

BUT and there is always a but ill make a chellenge with any 1 in virtus (would like my size but not bothered) the challenge is

A 1 on 1 fight to the end me against who ever u will be thinking he is been cocky again but am not i dont know if i will win or not but want to give it ago i have my reasons for doing this some of u might no some might not.

And again there is a BUT and that is virtus are not aloud to attack l.i while we fight 1 on 1. Now u will be thinking yeah so thats so u can get support from l.i but u have my word ill not ask or take support from any 1.

I started this world as a noob that dint even know how to do bb-codes attack or defend in fact i didnt even no how to noble proper lol

When or if any 1 takes me up on the challenge ill leave l.i to do the 1 on 1 fight

thanks for ur time

founder and duke of l.i
hoggy

the truth is av been put down that many time's by most of you guy's i.e you will never win this or ill give the 3 month and there gone and l.i have with stood attack in game and on external's will see if virtus will take my chellenge or hide behind there mass amount of points and theats. I am saying am gonna wipe the floor IF any1 takes the challenge but what i will do is do my best and prove am no noob

DeletedUser

Unforetunately cant see anyone agreeing to this Hoggy.

DeletedUser

You had your opportunity to 1-on-1 with either Juke or Jai, so to come crying now is a little laughable.

Also, to attempt to exclude your tribe whilst you war someone is clearly an attempt to allow them to rebuild, before you attempt to act as a tribe once more.

If you are serious about this, forget your "but" clause, and go 1-on-1 with someone & leave the tribes to do what they will.

You have proven time & time again that your words can't be trusted, so let's keep this very simple:

This might happen:
A 1 on 1 fight to the end me against who ever

This won't happen
And again there is a BUT and that is virtus are not aloud to attack l.i while we fight 1 on 1.

This isn't worth the font it's written in:
but u have my word ill not ask or take support from any 1.

As we all know - you had your chance for 1-on-1 before, and refused. You're not in a position to negotiate what Virtus do or don't do as a tribe.

You may get a 1-on-1, but it won't be in exchange for a ceasefire.

PS All the best in RL

DeletedUser5283

my 1on1 with juke or jai was in the past thing's have changed since then now virtus have the chance to prove how good they are by taking my offer.

DeletedUser

What's in it for us?

Makes more sense to me to continue as is.

Your offer merely gives L.I time to rebuild. Take this clause out, and it may be considered. You have a seperate 1-on-1 with someone, we continue.

After all, you yourself (and many tribe members) said that L.I acts as a tribe, not individuals. We are also a tribe. There's no benefit to us in taking your offer, if we have to allow the rest of your tribe time to rebuild.

If you're serious about your offer, forget the clause about not attacking L.I. If you can't forget this clause, then your motivation is clear - to allow your tribe to rebuild.

DeletedUser

As i said when i replied to you, all you are trying to do is stop the attacks on the rest of your tribe and let them rebuild so they have a better chance at fighting us off. You are in pieces at the moment and you know it, hence this 'offer'.

Even if someone accepts this, i am not willing to call a cease fire from the rest of L.I, we are a team and we fight that way. Both of us are in this to the end, one way or another one tribe will come out on top.

DeletedUser5283

What's in it for us?

Makes more sense to me to continue as is.

Your offer merely gives L.I time to rebuild. Take this clause out, and it may be considered. You have a seperate 1-on-1 with someone, we continue.

After all, you yourself (and many tribe members) said that L.I acts as a tribe, not individuals. We are also a tribe. There's no benefit to us in taking your offer, if we have to allow the rest of your tribe time to rebuild.

my offer give's virtus the chance to to control k37

[/QUOTE]If you're serious about your offer, forget the clause about not attacking L.I. If you can't forget this clause, then your motivation is clear - to allow your tribe to rebuild.[/QUOTE]

well in that case ill take ANY virtus member on 1on1 that is around my size i.e a couple of hundered thousnd give or take.....

DeletedUser

Something doesn't add up here......

am not like u juke i dont abandon my tribe cos i want to attack some1

It would appear that you are.

Hoggy is our leader, and this is a tribal game, so we are stronger when we act as a tribe. We will therefore move forward by acting as a tribe and support all those that are part of it. Who knows what the outcome will be but we will give it our best shot...............We have to defend our leader and deal with this situation on our own.....and we will.

Has this changed? Why not leave L.I to go 1-on-1 then?

Does a tribe gain respect by not supporting its leader or by acting as a tribe and supporting all members? What Hoggy has done in the past was on behalf of and as leader of LI. As part of the tribe we have to stand by that. I respect your view but cannot agree with it.

If you don't leave, by these same standards, your tribe will lose respect (or gain time to rebuild - which isn't going to happen)

We are keeping our self respect by acting together. We will not be destroyed by individual 1 on 1 fights. LI will act as a tribe...we will protect our K...and do all this within the rules of the game and the best we can.

Another statement backing the fact that you need to leave L.I to (a) allow them to keep their self-respect, and (b) not be seen to destroy them by individual fights.

Just to clarity...Hoggy made no request of his fellow tribesmen. Following a suggestion by pcrasplot (now left) he did offer to stand alone (to the tribal council) which was not accepted.

So how does L.I's council feel?

As far as I'm concerned this is a one onto one between me and him. I call him coward, because he immediately ran to his tribe for support.

hhhhmmmmmm plz ell me the name of the game av forgot sorry

It's Tribal Wars.

So if you want a 1-on-1 with someone, leave L.I, so that they can keep their self respect & continue to fight as they currently are. If you don't, then all of the above words (both yours & your L.I colleagues) are not worth the font they're written in, L.I will immediately lose all self respect for contradicting themselves in a huge way, and your offer will be clearly visible as a feeble & thinly-veiled attempt to cease the current attacks & gain time to rebuild.

Since my argument is clearly based on L.I's own statements, any response other than leaving L.I to pursue this 1-on-1 that you want, will prove I'm 100% correct.

Simple.

DeletedUser5283

quest u are 100% correct but as i have stated things have changed since those coments were made all am doing is trying to give my tribe the best chance to survive and if that means me going 1 on 1 and winning or losing then so be it.

BUT is there any need for this mail ?

djmojo today at 13:20
You must of started the world Yesterday Then,
You missed out how you cannot spell.
I wouldn't take a challenge from someone who can not even spell the word correctly as it proves that the wording would be entirely empty in your preposal.

not nice having a good at some 1 about there spelling when he dose not no there background

but what i think he was trying to say was hoggy you are the best player in world 2 so thank you for your offer but no thank you pmsl only joking am not the best just second best :lol: thats a joke by the way i no how up set virtus get when told there not the best SORRY

DeletedUser3227

hoggy this pics some you up:

My-Poster.jpg

sounds like li are up the creek without a paddle, your losing members and i cant see them lasting more then 1-2 months and thats being generous!

DeletedUser

Lol max.

Well seeing as one of the dukes of LI has now joined GF it appears LI are about to implode.

Silly move on the part of Themag, leaving LI to avoid virtus attacks to join gf..............think thats only going to end one way lol.

DeletedUser

Lol max.

Well seeing as one of the dukes of LI has now joined GF it appears LI are about to implode.

Silly move on the part of Themag, leaving LI to avoid virtus attacks to join gf..............think thats only going to end one way lol.

G.F demolishing Virtus?*

*Question, Not a statment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Virtus gaining a lot of GF villages. GF arent as good as threy think they are. I've proved how inept they are already.

Lets keep on topic tho.

Hoggy, unfortunately no one in virtus will accept your kind offer, we'd rather take all of LI's villages instead.

DeletedUser

Virtus gaining a lot of GF villages. GF arent as good as threy think they are. I've proved how inept they are already.

Lets keep on topic tho.

Hoggy, unfortunately no one in virtus will accept your kind offer, we'd rather take all of LI's villages instead.

A bit more off-top maybe

Havnt been keeping up latley are you back leading Virtus Juke?

On topic now, You did offer Hoggy a one on one battle with yourself Juke, why not take it up now whie he's sent out the chalenge(if you could cal it a chalenge :icon_confused:)

Be it a 1-1 basis were its only yoursef and Hoggy attacking each other (hopfuly people wil respect that state of play this time, last time as it turned out last time that yoursef and probaby Hoggy got help from trhier tribes and others.)

Although Virtus are gaining ground on G.F if they were to have a timed ceasfire will L.I they could continue to be more aggresive towards G.F and turn the tables on thier heads.....it would work both ways I suppose as even though L.I get time to rebuid/regroup so do Virtus.

To be honest and I aint being biased or having a pop at anyone, but if you took the ceasfire oppertunity and took out G.F int hat time.......L.I arent going to be much of a problem from Virtus even if they were alowed to regroup..........(that comment just based on a tribe to tribe comparison i.e Virtus to L.I.)

DeletedUser

I agreed a casefire with Hoggy due to his rl problems. TBH I get on well with him, and I don't want to continue it, an neithe does he. What he is asking for is a 1 on1 against an equal sized player, and Im definately not that.

Hoggy is doing what hes always done, or tried to do..........the best for his tribe as he sees it.

Unfortunately its too little too late.

DeletedUser

I agreed a casefire with Hoggy due to his rl problems. TBH I get on well with him, and I don't want to continue it, an neithe does he. What he is asking for is a 1 on1 against an equal sized player, and Im definately not that.

Hoggy is doing what hes always done, or tried to do..........the best for his tribe as he sees it.

Unfortunately its too little too late.

Why do Virtus not give him that oppertunity to go out with some dignity then.....Virtus has a choice of good players to pit him against, al the talk about Virtus recenty through G.F and the likes has imo put them in a diffrent light from the sleeping giants I respected when I played world 2.

Agreeing to this would earn them that respect back they deserve from alot of the uk2 players imo. They could finay have a full force against G.F and put them to sleep....so to speak. Then L.I would basicly just be expansion, I read through other threads there they seem to be falling apart they might not even be here soon making that expansion alot easier.

DeletedUser

Theres a lot going on, that isnt common knowledge, and I am unable to comment on. Our tribe has less than half the members it once did. Not an excuse, but it does mean we have to deal with things in a different way to before.

DeletedUser

quest u are 100% correct but as i have stated things have changed since those coments were made all am doing is trying to give my tribe the best chance to survive and if that means me going 1 on 1 and winning or losing then so be it.

Agreed, the mail wasn't really necessary.

But your request for a 1-on-1 at the expense of a ceasefire isn't going to happen. You see, a ceasefire would only suit L.I - Virtus would gain nothing, so it's not really a viable offer.

As for your Duke (themag) tribe-hopping to GF, I presume you'll level the same criticism at him as you did at all those other members who've done similar in the past? (don't make me dig out more quotes)

Seems a patricularly strange move, given that he claimed to be so fiercely loyal to you? Maybe not strange - maybe more just the machinations of a coward.

Themag & L.I run for cover....

run_for_cover.jpg

DeletedUser

You see, a ceasefire would only suit L.I - Virtus would gain nothing, so it's not really a viable offer.

Why would Virtus not get anything from it :icon_confused:

Rebuid time, more effort being put into your other front, more troops to put into your other front, time to regroup and stack flv's etc

Virtus get alot more than L.I do out of that situation imo

@Juke- Fair enough it has to be said Virtus arent what they used to be, leadership changes/losing players thorugh inactivesness or RL etc. Adds up.

DeletedUser

Why would Virtus not get anything from it :icon_confused:

Rebuid time, more effort being put into your other front, more troops to put into your other front, time to regroup and stack flv's etc

Virtus get alot more than L.I do out of that situation imo

@Juke- Fair enough it has to be said Virtus arent what they used to be, leadership changes/losing players thorugh inactivesness or RL etc. Adds up.

You're assuming we are troubled by L.I. - come on!! It's L.I that want a ceasefire, NOT Virtus.

L.I will doubtless be jumping ship to GF, so why give them time to do so? Stacking is more early-mid game, surely?

I won't go into specific details here, as that would be giving info to our opponents, and one of them is already doing a decent job. L.I are in bits, hence hoggy's last-ditch attempt to save them. He admitted as much:
quest u are 100% correct but as i have stated things have changed since those coments were made all am doing is trying to give my tribe the best chance to survive
So why would you take the pressure off when your opponent is on the ropes? We didn't enter into conflict with L.I without already being in conflict with GF, so by all means, the reasoning behind the L.I aspect hasn't changed significantly. The only reason to agree to a ceasefire would be if L.I were winning, or we had been seriously hurt by them. Since neither is true, what would we gain from such an arrangement? To suggest it would benefit us, is to suggest it was unwise attacking them.

Remember - L.I struggled to hold their own against a single player attacking them.

hoggy's offer to Virtus

As far as I'm concerned, this offer has no benefit for Virtus, and only benefits L.I, hence I'm sure why our leaders have rejected it. Period.