Offer to Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is my reply to Hoggy's offer, and I believe the answer to why he is trying to buy time for his tribe is here...............

Juke Airlines today at 12:01
Greetings L.I member,

The time has come, that L.I must disband.

We know of your plans..............

[00:02:37] keltic1888: there plan
[00:02:46] keltic1888: odin n pbm hold team
[00:02:50] keltic1888: in k26
[00:03:06] keltic1888: twm li n odin to hit virtus with gf
[00:03:24] keltic1888: in k36 an rest of ur areas

Yet again you've been caught out.

Theres more............

[06/06/2010 23:59:44] keltic1888: yeh they were wanting to merge the 4 tribes together with the best player in top tribe

Now I bet you're thinking what will happen to all those that don't make it into the new tribe?

I think they'll be nobled out.

Your tribe is in trouble. Over the last few weeks, you lost your best players, now you've lost a Duke to G.F.

If he thinks L.I are finished, then you are.

Do yourselves a favour, leave L.I, find another tribe, but don't make the mistake themag has, don't join G.F, we'll take your villages from you before you can blink.

Have a nice day

Juke Airlines

DeletedUser5283

You're assuming we are troubled by L.I. - come on!! It's L.I that want a ceasefire, NOT Virtus.

L.I will doubtless be jumping ship to GF, so why give them time to do so? Stacking is more early-mid game, surely?

I won't go into specific details here, as that would be giving info to our opponents, and one of them is already doing a decent job. L.I are in bits, hence hoggy's last-ditch attempt to save them. He admitted as much:

So why would you take the pressure off when your opponent is on the ropes? We didn't enter into conflict with L.I without already being in conflict with GF, so by all means, the reasoning behind the L.I aspect hasn't changed significantly. The only reason to agree to a ceasefire would be if L.I were winning, or we had been seriously hurt by them. Since neither is true, what would we gain from such an arrangement? To suggest it would benefit us, is to suggest it was unwise attacking them.

Remember - L.I struggled to hold their own against a single player attacking them.

hoggy's offer to Virtus

As far as I'm concerned, this offer has no benefit for Virtus, and only benefits L.I, hence I'm sure why our leaders have rejected it. Period.

what will happen when team and virtus run as far away as they can to to the north / north east AWAY from there main wars cos we all no thats what u are BOTH doing while losing village's in the main war u expand at the other side to keep ur growth so that when u do have to stand and fight u SHOULD be stonger as with TEAM and VIRTUS been allies and 2 great tribes it will make it hard for any 1 to break you guys thats why the attacks on l.i / p.b.m were key to both of you guys. please tell me am wrong :lol:

some of ur members have said they would take the 1 on 1 fight but VIRTUS LEADERS have said there not allowed are the leaders worryed a little man from l.i could course an up set :icon_cry: ? Am not saying i will win but will try my best to win if i lose i will say well done to how ever take the challenge......

DeletedUser

what will happen when team and virtus run as far away as they can to to the north / north east AWAY from there main wars cos we all no thats what u are BOTH doing while losing village's in the main war u expand at the other side to keep ur growth so that when u do have to stand and fight u SHOULD be stonger as with TEAM and VIRTUS been allies and 2 great tribes it will make it hard for any 1 to break you guys thats why the attacks on l.i / p.b.m were key to both of you guys. please tell me am wrong :lol:

some of ur members have said they would take the 1 on 1 fight but VIRTUS LEADERS have said there not allowed are the leaders worryed a little man from l.i could course an up set :icon_cry: ? Am not saying i will win but will try my best to win if i lose i will say well done to how ever take the challenge......

We are not worried at all, but due to your 'secret plans' we have decided to destroy your tribe instead. No prisonners, no quarter.

DeletedUser5283

We are not worried at all, but due to your 'secret plans' we have decided to destroy your tribe instead. No prisonners, no quarter.

lol that is old new the 4 of us join to make 1 big tribe lol to be fair and if keltic had the balls he would be fighting instead of trying to start trouble lol

DeletedUser

lol that is old new the 4 of us join to make 1 big tribe lol to be fair and if keltic had the balls he would be fighting instead of trying to start trouble lol

Keltic isnt causing trouble, I asked him. And he is fighting, as a member of TEAM, against TWM.

Honestly Hoggy, theres nothing you can say to worm out of this, this time. We've heard it all before. Your offer was to help your tribe prepare for this 'gang bang'. Pity it aint going to happen now.

As for this...................

Author wrote:
hoggy today at 12:05
yet again virtus are trying to get l.i to disband

they will hit us hard

so what i am thinking of doin is trying to get u guys in to TWM and odin that way u will be strong as u will have more support

Any L.I members joining TWM will be refugees of Virtus, and will continue to be attacked.

DeletedUser5283

Keltic isnt causing trouble, I asked him. And he is fighting, as a member of TEAM, against TWM.

Honestly Hoggy, theres nothing you can say to worm out of this, this time. We've heard it all before. Your offer was to help your tribe prepare for this 'gang bang'. Pity it aint going to happen now.

As for this...................

Any L.I members joining TWM will be refugees of Virtus, and will continue to be attacked.

whats wrong with rying to get my players into another tribe ?

and refugee's just like the +T+T+ that joined u guuys ?

also am not trying to worm out of this 1 but i will get them somewhere where they stand a chance and as for me ill NOT be joining any1

DeletedUser

whats wrong with rying to get my players into another tribe ?

and refugee's just like the +T+T+ that joined u guuys ?

also am not trying to worm out of this 1 but i will get them somewhere where they stand a chance and as for me ill NOT be joining any1

You are the last person to moan about refugees. I remember having to intervene and negotiate with dukes because of the number of refugees you had taken in.

DeletedUser5283

ok juke all am think about is getting my tribe somewhere where they have a fighting chance m8

as for me ill ot bee joining them

DeletedUser

So it looks lik L.I are disbanding, so tho there hasnt been a formal declaration of war, war nevertheless exists between L.I and Virtus, so I hereby claim victory, and declare that L.I players leaving will still be considered refugees of virtus.

DeletedUser5283

So it looks lik L.I are disbanding, so tho there hasnt been a formal declaration of war, war nevertheless exists between L.I and Virtus, so I hereby claim victory, and declare that L.I players leaving will still be considered refugees of virtus.

how can u clam victory over a tribe as u said in ur own word never declared war on :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I just did.

And them running to other tribes will not protect them, we are going to keep hitting them regardless.

Your treachery is responsible for this Hoggy, nothing else.

DeletedUser5283

So what ur saying is cos virtus tuck afew vilage's ur claiming a victory lol

l.i only disbaned cos i dont have the time to run a tribe i have a alot of offers to join other tribe'sas well but said no

and the north is in a massive shake up now cos if u declared on TWM and ODIN could virtus handle the fight against G.F, TWM, and ODIN time will tell but it will not be easy for u guy's thats for sure and how can u claim all of l.i refugee's when u didnt hit them all ?

DeletedUser

So what ur saying is cos virtus tuck afew vilage's ur claiming a victory lol

l.i only disbaned cos i dont have the time to run a tribe i have a alot of offers to join other tribe'sas well but said no

and the north is in a massive shake up now cos if u declared on TWM and ODIN could virtus handle the fight against G.F, TWM, and ODIN time will tell but it will not be easy for u guy's thats for sure and how can u claim all of l.i refugee's when u didnt hit them all ?

We havent 'declared' on TWM or ODIN.........and yes we can deal with them if need be.

Oh and this isn't you throwing the towel in because of our attacks...............

Author wrote:
yet again virtus are trying to get l.i to disband

they will hit us hard

so what i am thinking of doin is trying to get u guys in to TWM and odin that way u will be strong as u will have more support

or this..............

Author wrote:
hoggy today at 15:22
u should be getting an invite to join another tribe plz take it as its the best option for u i no we still have a spy as in l.i as i have 2 spy's in virtus yeah thats right i have 2 spy's so its only a matter of time when u slip up lol

on a different note its been a pleasure playing with most of u some have been in l.i for the start prob's still would be if it was gonna keep going lol wish i had the time and the money to keep playing lol

but when u join ur new tribe do as ur asked when asked and u will be as good as any body out there cos its not called TRIBAL wars for nothing u have got to start playing as a tribe to win i.e send support and send ur attacks

i will not be joining another tribe gonna go it alone for a while see what happens to me lol......
hope everything works out for u in the future

founder and duke of l.i
hoggy

Think you need to stop digging yourself deeper in it hoggy.

DeletedUser5283

and did u hit l.i hard ? NO i disbanded the tribe cos i DONT have the the TIME TO run it and i got my members into a tribe where virtus will feel the pressure from both side's if they go after them

or will virtus be getting team to hit TWM so so it will be team/virtus aginst TWM/ODIN ?

DeletedUser

i got my members into a tribe where virtus will feel the pressure from both side's if they go after them

Author wrote:

Feel the pressure of L.I being unable to support themselves???? Of L.I being unable to cope, even though in your own words they hadn't been hit hard yet? So why did you try to get Virtus to stop attacking L.I via your pathetic "Offer" prior to disbanding?

As ever, you are the master of self-contradiction.

Doh!!!!

:icon_biggrin: :lol: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and did u hit l.i hard ? NO i disbanded the tribe cos i DONT have the the TIME TO run it and i got my members into a tribe where virtus will feel the pressure from both side's if they go after them

or will virtus be getting team to hit TWM so so it will be team/virtus aginst TWM/ODIN ?

Give it up Hoggy

DeletedUser

huh so thats what was happening eh........

Certainly changed my mind anyway

WD Virtus (I'd say thats pretty much a win)

DeletedUser

TWM sealed their own fate with team, so dont go moaning about your members being banged up by team because virtus requested it !! thats just silly talk... also,if either odin or twm are silly enough to take in refugees then thats their own fault if virtus comes a hunting is it not ?