Official Map Making Thread (By Players)

DeletedUser

virtus is faded out because they are further from the core. and also, if you were too see the whole map with all the red dots in between, you'd understand why I left that area still a little lighter. They are by no means smaller, which is demonstrated by their #2, but they are a ways from the core, and they are also spread way out. The shimmer I put to highlight massive areas of villages clearly shows why I made Virtus a lighter color. I considered flipping W~A~R and Virtus colors, but as W~A~R have a presence in the 4 core K's, I left them with a dominant color. Also, smack! is in between K's and have no localized presence, which is why I made them a lighter blue and then strayed away from the dark blue.

DeletedUser4342

does anyone use gimp for there maps?? if so how do they get the 4 sections at the start or how do they begin,i have paint.net sussed but wanna try gimp as has a few more settings lol

DeletedUser

so are you saying that virtus isn't a dominant tribe? They're faded out

I think he meant the core areas are dominant colors, the more RIM tribes are not so bright. Virtus on that map is more of a RIM tribe. Granted, we do hold one of the core Ks.

DeletedUser

Just curious but can anyone do Self-updating maps like on the Intl Servers?

I enjoy the indivdual efforts, they look really good, but I'd likje a stick'd self-updating map thread so I can just go in and check it rather than going looking for maps.

(Lol, And no I'm not capable of doing it myself :) )

Cheers
Valoki

DeletedUser

Thanks Crisis, lol, tho still think they should be in a thread of their own labelled Self Updating Maps :)

DeletedUser

UK2-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Can anyone make me maps for the current wars for stats central. I prefer the style Admiral Phoenix made on the top page.

Please post if you could. It will help us all happy bunnies when we see a bit more color in stat central. ^_^

DeletedUser

WOOOT ~C~C~ is rank 2 now :)

C~C aint #2. The map above included total tribe points. Ingame rankings are top40 members of the tribe, in case you haven't noticed ..

by now team > c~c in total points tho :)

DeletedUser

*excuse my computing ignorance*
Can anyone tell me how you take a screen shot? Do you need a special program or something to do it?

DeletedUser

*excuse my computing ignorance*
Can anyone tell me how you take a screen shot? Do you need a special program or something to do it?

Go to the screen you want, hold down Ctrl + Prt Scr

Open paint(or wherever you want to copy the screen) and hit Ctrl + V

I think thts it ....

DeletedUser

Top 10 Tribes (total points)

29lky2f.png

Same again but zoomed in a bit:
140vwug.png

DeletedUser

Really nice maps foolish.

I love the great blob that is GF. Would not like to be nobling into that territory.