Ok I mean...seriously...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9748
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9748

Since my question has been answered and the trolling has reached a high level, I believe we could lock the topic and go for some swimming :p

DeletedUser1960

Couldn't agree more. For a less popular server, you think they'd try and foster a positive and fun environment, not patrol the forums with an iron fist removing any enjoyment from posting. I also find some of their posts downright patronising especially in regard to answering newer players arguably stupid, but relevant questions. The forums should be a welcome environment that encourages new users to post and participate and if anyone should be the backbone of such an environment, it should be the mods and unfortunately on UK, that just doesn't happen and hasn't happened since it started. :/

A MOD should guide players and be a little more relaxed, threatening anyone is useless waste of time. If a infraction-able comment is made then INFRACT, but other wise encourage activity and not discourage it. Like Queen said above we are here to have fun, and communicate to players from all over....Threats never get anywhere, ACTION does....My spam for today....:p

DeletedUser

Op's questioned has been answered and ok's the thread being closed so it will be closed. A little advice though guys and gals, if you have a problem with any of the moderation, then mail me. Complaining and whinging in the forums about something like that does nothing except cause more unnecessary problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.