Ok I mean...seriously...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9748
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9748

Whats wrong with those noblemen people??? Can one nobleman drop loyalty only 15-16 points?? I sent a noble train to hit some guy who's loyalty was 83 not 100 and all 4 noblemen dropped loyalty down to 5!! Never seen that before in any world I have played...

DeletedUser

Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack 15-30
Loyalty increase per hour 0.5

for w9, i think,at least i will know to send 5, would rather kill my own noble than having to relaunch

DeletedUser

I'd advise five as well, especially because you might lose the first one as well.

DeletedUser

5 would be minimum on these settings for me, I could even use 6 as I have used 5 nobles in faster worlds on .net with good results.

DeletedUser

You could use 6, but if 5 doesn't noble they'll just snipe as its 5 attacks per sec. Blatently Mancunia :icon_wink: I'm sorry we have failed you. Next time we'll try not to mass recruit. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser9748

If you invite noobs into your tribe.. you'd think you'd spend some time training them up to the required standard... :icon_rolleyes:

You've become ultimately pathetic...I don't laugh any more from your insults :(

Thanks from the rest people...I should always use 5 from now on, this train was terrible :p

DeletedUser

Thanks from the rest people...I should always use 5 from now on, this train was terrible :p

You've been using four this whole time?

You must've had quite some luck!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

Don't get your panties in a bunch just cause you can't take a joke...

DeletedUser9748

Joking about me in 90% of your posts could mean two things:

1) You're obsessed with me but sorry I am straight
2) You don't know how to joke.

So yeah, you are almost pathetic :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Joking about me in 90% of your posts could mean two things:

1) You're obsessed with me but sorry I am straight
2) You don't know how to joke.

So yeah, you are almost pathetic :p

I'm sure I've mentioned before but as your the one that studies my posts and content (i just make it up as I go and normally can't remember most of it in the morning.. espicially after a Friday Night..).. I'm sure I don't need to repeat it but anyway, here goes, you are half way to being Leet as you take yourself far too seriously with that every so clever I'm better than everyone else attitude...

And to help you out that little bit more...

1) I am pathetic.. old grumpy and pathetic.. it's true.. ask me wife if you don't believe me...
2) The only joke that you need to think about is players that dump their tribe mates to run of the the #1 tribe because as they admit, they'd be rimmed if they didn't...
3) One mans joke is another mans belief...

Hope that helps.. have a nice day now..

Lots of love and kisses...

Xxxx

DeletedUser9748

I will only comment on number 2 because I am too busy and bored at the same time about the rest

I dumped my 1 month tribemates who hasn't offered me anything besides 1-2 people to join a better tribe for my own wellbeing. Well yes I admit that and I believe I made the best choice. When I joined uk9 I entered a tribe without solid leadership and most of the players were either inactive or did not know the game well.
I made 1-2 friendships and decided that after council was falling apart to look after ourselves and not just stick to this tribe to prove our "kindness" or "loyalty" to whatever belief you are talking about.

If all that makes you think I am a noob/dump/traitor or whatever, I could not care less and so be it.

Lots of love and kisses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

If you invite noobs into your tribe.. you'd think you'd spend some time training them up to the required standard... :icon_rolleyes:

dumb comment is dumb.

He stated loyalty was at 83, so thats pretty much 1 noble hit already.

4 nobles had a pretty good chance of taking that vill so ain't much teaching to be done :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

dumb comment is dumb.

He stated loyalty was at 83, so thats pretty much 1 noble hit already.

4 nobles had a pretty good chance of taking that vill so ain't much teaching to be done :icon_wink:

He still didn't know the loyalty drops..

DeletedUser

Eh, tbh most people didn't know. Was pure luck when I noticed it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
dumb comment is dumb.

I've based my trolling on watching you.. :icon_wink:

P.s. 5 nobles to take 100 loyalty, so that's 20 loyalty each.. 4 nobles to take 83 works out at over 20 loyalty each... so he was less likely to take that village with 4 nobles than take a 100 loyalty village with 5 nobles... and we all know 15x5 don't make 100...

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I will only comment on number 2 because I am too busy and bored at the same time about the rest

I dumped my 1 month tribemates who hasn't offered me anything besides 1-2 people to join a better tribe for my own wellbeing. Well yes I admit that and I believe I made the best choice. When I joined uk9 I entered a tribe without solid leadership and most of the players were either inactive or did not know the game well.
I made 1-2 friendships and decided that after council was falling apart to look after ourselves and not just stick to this tribe to prove our "kindness" or "loyalty" to whatever belief you are talking about.

If all that makes you think I am a noob/dump/traitor or whatever, I could not care less and so be it.

Lots of love and kisses

P.S. Your wife spanks you?? Mine does that also, I feel you :(

Only when I beg her.. she is mean like that...

Tbh I don't really care... your just easy to wind up... helps pass the time when I'm bored... :)

DeletedUser1960

Only when I beg her.. she is mean like that...

Tbh I don't really care... your just easy to wind up... helps pass the time when I'm bored... :)

Most PEEPS are easy to wind up like a doll....Fun watching them spin out of control when you press their trigger point.......But I would never do that...:p:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.