Ok I mean...seriously...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9748
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9748

This thread has lost it's meaning for existance :p
Mancunia has led us to the ultimate void of trolling. WTG!

DeletedUser

That is so overrated. I didn't know there was an attack limit for a while, didn't realise there was no ms until a few days in.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So the story of the thread is... check before you complain... or don't be surprised when the trolls take over...

And I won't even mention the thread discussing loyalty decrease by noblemen and how many noblemen are need in a train to take a village that isn't that far down the page for most to find... :icon_rolleyes:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17322

Last edited:

DeletedUser

On topic please, personal chat can stay in PM and the next person to go off topic will meet my friend, Infraction.

Muchos Gracias.

DeletedUser

So you expect us to make a new thread, about a sub-topic that stemmed from the original topic? Or are you on about Mancunia and a bit of BusinessTime.

Thing is, everytime a forum mod from uk posts something the thread dies and no one posts for ages. A noticeable reason why UK sucks is because the forums do. It's like being patrolled by the Gestapo.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So you expect us to make a new thread, about a sub-topic that stemmed from the original topic? Or are you on about Mancunia and a bit of BusinessTime.

Thing is, everytime a forum mod from uk posts something the thread dies and no one posts for ages. A noticeable reason why UK sucks is because the forums do. It's like being patrolled by the Gestapo.

Sometimes I think they would prefer if no one posted...

DeletedUser

Exactly what i thought Crudz, they post and kill the flow of a conversation. conversations move on from topic to topic thats how a community is formed. if its out and out spamming thats fine I get it but 99% of the time its not.

Deleted User - 695343

Couldn't agree more. For a less popular server, you think they'd try and foster a positive and fun environment, not patrol the forums with an iron fist removing any enjoyment from posting. I also find some of their posts downright patronising especially in regard to answering newer players arguably stupid, but relevant questions. The forums should be a welcome environment that encourages new users to post and participate and if anyone should be the backbone of such an environment, it should be the mods and unfortunately on UK, that just doesn't happen and hasn't happened since it started. :/

DeletedUser

On topic please, personal chat can stay in PM and the next person to go off topic will meet my friend, Infraction.

Muchos Gracias.

This is why we can't have nice things, or a thriving community.

To be honest Queen of Hearts has it spot on, so I won't elaborate any further, just add my name to the disgruntled poster list.

DeletedUser5774

You can add me to that list, although, I was saying this back in 09.

<_<

DeletedUser9748

Tbh I thought we were off topic and have fallen into chit chat for a moment, so the mod is not overreacting at all.

You should see people the forum mods of the Greek TW servers. If that topic existed there, half of the posters would have received an infraction already as for me and Mancunia...we would have been banned for at least 1 week :p

THAT is overreacting. And that's the reason I don't post or play there anymore.

DeletedUser

Tbh I thought we were off topic and have fallen into chit chat for a moment, so the mod is not overreacting at all.

You should see people the forum mods of the Greek TW servers. If that topic existed there, half of the posters would have received an infraction already as for me and Mancunia...we would have been banned for at least 1 week :p

THAT is overreacting. And that's the reason I don't post or play there anymore.

From what I can see people are saying about how can you not know the settings of the world you're playing. Which is a sub-topic that stemmed from the original topic. To me, that's not going off topic. There was 2 people, the one trolling you and BT that went off topic.

The Mod could've just closed this thread seeming as your question has been answered. No one posts here because they're expected to stick to the rules like they're real life law. I don't mean everyone should be swearing at each other and there should be complete and utter havoc. But allow us some room for a bit of banter and a bit of fun. If you go out of your way to complete fill a thread with complete trash (spam), then you deserve infracting or maybe a ban. But one or two posts and you get an infraction? Srsly?

DeletedUser

I would have thought that, since the o.p.'s question was answered in the first reply, there is very little way of staying on topic. One thing is for sure: discussions about whether or not we are on topic are off topic. Thus every poster on this page, myself included, must be sanctioned. The only way of keeping these forums busy, friendly, vibrant and fun-for-all is to supress any kind of deviation from blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.