OMG OMG OMG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Egg is rank 1!!

There uber skills defeated Rumble! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I know, I was like OMG OMG OMG...then I realised something...but it's a secret. Egg obviously has superpowers...

DeletedUser117

What, so I ask for a sitter and egg disbands mai tribe . . .
CLYDE!

DeletedUser

guess i just have to admit to the 3 million boiled egg's bribe i got then

DeletedUser

I made a song it goes like this:

Eggs are the best.
Eggs are No.1.
They've tried to make an escape,
But there still down in Eighth
We are prepared,
We will take down k55
And we will stay at 1 for a very long time.

W00t my bad song.

Nice, going!

DeletedUser6530

See, I don't care about the tribe.

But y'all have just inflated Mitchnom's ego to over 9000 :(

DeletedUser

I made a song it goes like this:

Eggs are the best.
Eggs are No.1.
They've tried to make an escape,
But there still down in Eighth
We are prepared,
We will take down k55
And we will stay at 1 for a very long time.

W00t my bad song.

Nice, going!

Lol your so gay.

I wish i was near you..

DeletedUser117

I am going to write this once and once only.

After the constant demands of trying to lead a to rank tribe - one I actually had no part in leading initially (until all the leaders decided to run away that is) I have found that all the fun of playing tribal wars was gone for me. I spent most of my time trying to sort out everyone elses crud - rather than nobel reds.

I was faced with two options - find another leader (that failed) or leave and try and find some fun in the game again. I love W3 and love the .uk settings so after trying to delete for about 6 hours I decided to go solo and play this game as its supposed to be played - by fighting and nobeling active and worthy fighters - not sitting hour after hour finding co players, sitters, soothing ruffled feathers and so on.

EGG had no part in my decision - in fact the only factors affecting my decision, was RL constraints and the tribe was more work that fun. The fact that Rumble was disbanded, happened after I left, but I am kind of glad that it did. Rumble has been too big for too long and it will give others a chance at the top spot - it will also change the variables in the core, to liven things up a bit. Maybe Egg will finally stop nobeling inactives and try and get experience in fighting real players. :lol:

Mitchom as a last ditch effort to save the popular opinion that Egg fails faster than your posts do - I would suggest you stop posting as the spokesman of Egg.

DeletedUser

I am going to write this once and once only.

After the constant demands of trying to lead a to rank tribe - one I actually had no part in leading initially (until all the leaders decided to run away that is) I have found that all the fun of playing tribal wars was gone for me. I spent most of my time trying to sort out everyone elses crud - rather than nobel reds.

I was faced with two options - find another leader (that failed) or leave and try and find some fun in the game again. I love W3 and love the .uk settings so after trying to delete for about 6 hours I decided to go solo and play this game as its supposed to be played - by fighting and nobeling active and worthy fighters - not sitting hour after hour finding co players, sitters, soothing ruffled feathers and so on.

EGG had no part in my decision - in fact the only factors affecting my decision, was RL constraints and the tribe was more work that fun. The fact that Rumble was disbanded, happened after I left, but I am kind of glad that it did. Rumble has been too big for too long and it will give others a chance at the top spot - it will also change the variables in the core, to liven things up a bit. Maybe Egg will finally stop nobeling inactives and try and get experience in fighting real players. :lol:

Mitchom as a last ditch effort to save the popular opinion that Egg fails faster than your posts do - I would suggest you stop posting as the spokesman of Egg.

Sad to see rumble go this way but congrats on holding the 1# spot for so long.

Mitch is not the spokesman of Egg and I see no reason to stop him posting his opinions right or wrong, some of his posts make me :icon_eek: but others make me :lol:

In contrast to mitch's song I think the 1# spot will fluctuate over the coming days and weeks.

DeletedUser

Mitch is not the spokesman of Egg and I see no reason to stop him posting his opinions right or wrong, some of his posts make me :icon_eek: but others make me :lol:

And some of them make me want to rim him... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i am with this person 100%

i learned my lesson on world 1 when OWNED was dumped in my lap, you wake up 1 day to find you are spending double the time on the game sorting out adults acting like children, and sadly i felt the same way and did the same thing and we where not even No1 in the world so i take my hat off to you for geting that far.

it will be interesting to see how things go for you as a single player i would also advise taking a day or 2 away to gather your thoughts and clear your head, that should bring the interest back,
just try to remember the feeling you get 5 minutes before and after your attack hits :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5450

well, well.

i was very :icon_cry: to see rumble disband... suddenly my tribe moves up, almost into the top five in the rankings, and third in the od rankings... but it means nothing, more like we have been cheated out of earning that spot !!

not that we dont deserve it :icon_wink:

congrats for holding that spot though, for almost the whole existence of world three. i do like that rumble has split into a few loyal groups though, it'll make the "west side" all that more interesting.

i cannot see egg holding onto it for to long though. SPQR will want to be challenging for that spot, but they'll need to get there nobling boots on :lol:
infact... i may give them a hand, im hungry for some omelet :p the boss has me on a tight leash though, so until then, ill have to go hungry :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i cannot see egg holding onto it for to long though. SPQR will want to be challenging for that spot, but they'll need to get there nobling boots on :lol:
infact... i may give them a hand, im hungry for some omelet :p the boss has me on a tight leash though, so until then, ill have to go hungry :icon_sad:

The only way SPQR can trigger fast growth is through east side to war with a family or th west to take on NEPH. Over then that north and south will trigger major war between top 3 tribes. Also, Eggsre spreads out between k55 -k45-k65 and k66. So, some players will have a lot of villafes to noble.

Players in K55 can get revenge on past players which have caused much distress!:lol:

DeletedUser

well now we have lost Jungle and now Rumble it is hard to see who is going to be the tribe everyone wants a piece of, personally i have alot of respect for Egg and SPQR, both very good tribes so i can only think that UI:, Neph and TFF will be talked about in depth in various tribes war rooms :icon_razz:

its going to be exciting to see whats going to happen next, so much upheaval lately that it has almost opened things up nicely, more wars would be good lol

DeletedUser

well now we have lost Jungle and now Rumble it is hard to see who is going to be the tribe everyone wants a piece of, personally i have alot of respect for Egg and SPQR, both very good tribes so i can only think that UI:, Neph and TFF will be talked about in depth in various tribes war rooms :icon_razz:

its going to be exciting to see whats going to happen next, so much upheaval lately that it has almost opened things up nicely, more wars would be good lol

Wait a secound!

The players from those tribes have split but the players are still there.

To be honest tribe will be looking to clear out Rumble and Jungle players before any major war with any other tribe. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you say clear out rumble and jungle players like it is going to be easy. The players you are talking about clearing out are the highest caliber players in this world...

DeletedUser

you say clear out rumble and jungle players like it is going to be easy. The players you are talking about clearing out are the highest caliber players in this world...

I said "looking" which does not suggest easy but may or might. It is not a definite. Yes, I agree it may be hard. However, some players before were protected (in one case that I know of.) And players, like that will surely get wiped. For example, players in K54 may be protected not any other "big" tribe will fight against them, but in K45 and K44 and K55 it is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.