OMG OMG OMG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wait a secound!

The players from those tribes have split but the players are still there.

To be honest tribe will be looking to clear out Rumble and Jungle players before any major war with any other tribe. :icon_biggrin:

oh the players are still around but i was talking of the tribes as a whole and not the individual players who made up the lost tribes.

Lost tribes ? sounds like an Arthur conan Doyle novel lol

DeletedUser

I am going to write this once and once only.

After the constant demands of trying to lead a to rank tribe - one I actually had no part in leading initially (until all the leaders decided to run away that is) I have found that all the fun of playing tribal wars was gone for me. I spent most of my time trying to sort out everyone elses crud - rather than nobel reds.

I was faced with two options - find another leader (that failed) or leave and try and find some fun in the game again. I love W3 and love the .uk settings so after trying to delete for about 6 hours I decided to go solo and play this game as its supposed to be played - by fighting and nobeling active and worthy fighters - not sitting hour after hour finding co players, sitters, soothing ruffled feathers and so on.

EGG had no part in my decision - in fact the only factors affecting my decision, was RL constraints and the tribe was more work that fun. The fact that Rumble was disbanded, happened after I left, but I am kind of glad that it did. Rumble has been too big for too long and it will give others a chance at the top spot - it will also change the variables in the core, to liven things up a bit. Maybe Egg will finally stop nobeling inactives and try and get experience in fighting real players. :lol:

Mitchom as a last ditch effort to save the popular opinion that Egg fails faster than your posts do - I would suggest you stop posting as the spokesman of Egg.

Sparks, clearly you know nothing. We all know Tribal Wars comes before RL, and that that excuse is the most overused one in the book. Anyone who uses it is clearly running away from...

Oh wait...

Nevermind... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser117

I said "looking" which does not suggest easy but may or might. It is not a definite. Yes, I agree it may be hard. However, some players before were protected (in one case that I know of.) And players, like that will surely get wiped. For example, players in K54 may be protected not any other "big" tribe will fight against them, but in K45 and K44 and K55 it is another matter.

I await your spears with baited breath :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well we all know Egg is good at cleaning up inactives from tribes disbanding. :icon_rolleyes:
How about fight an active tribe for once you pussys.

DeletedUser

Well we all know Egg is good at cleaning up inactives from tribes disbanding. :icon_rolleyes:

Because then they might lose more than a few dozen nukes! :icon_eek: Can't haz dat!

DeletedUser

Your tribe didnt do bad in clearing up the quitters either, although it takes more skill when you don't have the sits :icon_wink:

Oh and ditto

DeletedUser

Pffft, we actually nobled villages from other tribes that had not disbanded or defeated by another tribe unlike a certain tribe....... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6920

Pffft, we actually nobled villages from other tribes that had not disbanded or defeated by another tribe unlike a certain tribe....... :icon_rolleyes:
mehhh not our fault we timed it wrong :( every tribe we plan to attack disbanns on the attack date lol...just proves we have an awesomeness leader ayyy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.