Open offer for all challenges Sunday 18th January 2015

DeletedUser7179

Much has been said in the past about 1v1s 2s, 3s 4s 5s!

It has long been the approach of SLAP! members to call people out and not put their money where their mouth is! So hopefully this will put an end to that! (I doubt it, as they are all forum warriors but its worth a try)

I will be available all of this Sunday for challenges... whether it be 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 whatever! You book the round and book the settings. I'm not fussed! Just tell me the time!

Now to show my dedication and confidence in proving the forum nubs wrong I will offer anyone who beats me/my team a full refund! on a server of your choice!

As a side note at the moment I have not arranged for anyone else to join me should it be more than 1v1 so if you ask for a 5v5 I will have to check availabilities of players before accepting and asking you to book the round! But if I can't get a team together for this Sunday I will come back with availabilities and it will be for you to decide when the round will be!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

P.S this is open to all players not just those who are in SLAP! if you fancy facing the champion of .uk now is your chance!

DeletedUser

FOOL said:
It has long been the approach of SLAP! members to call people out and not put their money where their mouth is! So hopefully this will put an end to that! (I doubt it, as they are all forum warriors but its worth a try)
Has literally never happened. The same cannot be said for you though as proven in the thread you just bumped.

FOOL said:
Now to show my dedication and confidence in proving the forum nubs wrong I will offer anyone who beats me/my team a full refund! on a server of your choice!
You've backed out of every challenge ever made to you.
To name a few:
  • The 2v2 with incomming impact
  • A 1v1 with me
  • UKSC vs SLAP in the thread you recently bumped.

I don't need to find the evidence of this, everyone knows it's fact.

So with all things being considered, and those said things being:
  • You are a liar.
  • You are a coward
  • You are a backstabber
  • You are a fool.

I have no confidence in you paying what is due and nor should anyone.

DeletedUser7179

As predicted... Matt will not put up a challenge instead posts more rubbish that only he and his puppets believe!

This thread is not about argue a case its for challenges.. so if its not a challenge it is of topic and I would appreciate a mod doing some work and remove all posts on this topic not relating to a challenge Sunday!

Shame it would be nice to see him back up his big mouth!

DeletedUser

Why don't you pay for the round, and I promise to pay what is due if you win

That is the only compromise.

As I am neither a liar nor backstabber nor coward nor fool. I am the only logical one to ensure such a promise.

DeletedUser7179

Again as mentioned a 1000 times I paid for a round and you never showed and then started making demands after like you were a hero....!

You keep saying face me... here's your chance! Be a man!

DeletedUser13240

Why don't you both stop acting like children and actually set a 1v1 up?!

DeletedUser

Short version:
Lion expects me to pay for this 1vs1. He refuses to pay for it himself, go 50/50 or do it on .uk

DeletedUser13240

Short version:
Lion expects me to pay for this 1vs1. He refuses to pay for it himself, go 50/50 or do it on .uk

I don't get why anyone has a problem with 1v1s on .uk... After all, the 1v1 I had against you I didn't get attacked by a bunch of nubs (not point fingers at sneak) and you won very easily... Then I quit because I suddenly got ganged by noobs :lol:. Not putting blame on anyone though.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
u cant 1v1 on a public round, too many factors come together + if one loses he can blame it on getting ganged

DeletedUser

I accept your 1v1 and I accept your 5v5.

Settings will be 300speed, level 6 mine start. Nothing else built.

1v1 Sunday 18th - 19:00-23:00
5v5 Sunday 25th - 19:00-23:00

Courtesy of Siler.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lionheart123 said:
You book the round and book the settings.
Lionheart123 said:
!But if I can't get a team together for this Sunday I will come back with availabilities and it will be for you to decide when the round will be!

Just holding this down.
Hopefully this will settle all the unnecessary threads.

DeletedUser

DateTransactionChangeNew premium pointsMore Information
Jan 16, 21:15 Transfer 500 2700 from: xxx
Jan 16, 21:15 Transfer 1000 2200 from: xxx

already got them :D

DeletedUser12656

you going to pay half lion?

Haven't bothered reading any comments

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Wont be able to make this one :icon_cry:

Could have been the 4th time in a row I've beat you Lionfart :icon_sad: