Open offer for all challenges Sunday 18th January 2015

DeletedUser7179

Hiding? haha this thread is an offer to come prove yourself against me... yet nothing from you or anyone else? Matt feigned like he would but as proven even when its paid for he wont show up!

DeletedUser

Really?? not another one I have to explain everything to like a 5 year old... I am not available every single day all day everyday.... I have a life, a job and a family I don't just sit here playing all day every day like some people do...
You literally spent christmas playing every single round.

DeletedUser

cee770833efcf4b31d87810c490dcf51.png

http://gyazo.com/cee770833efcf4b31d87810c490dcf51

Name a date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11380

Hiding? haha this thread is an offer to come prove yourself against me... yet nothing from you or anyone else? Matt feigned like he would but as proven even when its paid for he wont show up!

play me now big man.

DeletedUser13240

Jesus lionheart. Just play matt and stop being such a wuss. If you aren't better, admit it and shut the hell up.

DeletedUser7179

Jesus lionheart. Just play matt and stop being such a wuss. If you aren't better, admit it and shut the hell up.

wannabe you had all day today to book a round as did everyone else... but as i predicted not one of you cowards made a round! Thats not my issue!

I'm a wuss???

He named a time
he named a place
he named his settings
he never showed up and blames mods and im the wuss??

I feel sorry for Siler he wasted his pp on Matt not showing again...

DeletedUser

You made this thread demanding for a round on Sunday. You gave the server 4 days, which isn't enough time regarding a masters round. Nevertheless, I booked a round as shown clearly in the printscreen but the time was double-booked. How can you call that cowardice?

But not only that, I also challenged you to a 1vs1 earlier today on this round:
Start: Sunday, 18/01/15 14:00
End: Sunday, 18/01/15 17:00
Your reply:
c23828295155388e4e9648c3af8f5c95.png

84198726e3894b81881c68925523ca0f.png

I am now asking you to give me a separate date in order to book a new round. But as I predicted you'll use this unfortunate opportunity to back out of your "challenge" to the server. :icon_rolleyes:
However, the round will still go ahead. As I do not accept your' wimping out of your own challenge. If you do not pick a date I will. Whether you join or not will be entirely up to you, however it will be the end of this debate over who is better.

Now in regards to the 5v5 "challenge" you've given to the server.

You'd asked for more time in order to gather a team, I have given you a week. As this gives more time for the mods to play the round, I imagine it will be on schedule. You have today and tomorrow to request a separate date for that round - any requests after that I will refuse. This isn't unfair as I am the one paying for these rounds and you have already displayed your unwillingness to join them despite the one demanding them.

DeletedUser13240

wannabe you had all day today to book a round as did everyone else... but as i predicted not one of you cowards made a round! Thats not my issue!

I'm a wuss???

He named a time
he named a place
he named his settings
he never showed up and blames mods and im the wuss??

I feel sorry for Siler he wasted his pp on Matt not showing again...

If I had masters pp (enough to book a round) I'd challenge you, and I wouldn't be arsed if I lost... Least I'd see how good you really are!

Matt made a round you idiotic fool. In fact he made two. Stop avoiding him, or admit that he's better.

DeletedUser7179

If I had masters pp (enough to book a round) I'd challenge you, and I wouldn't be arsed if I lost... Least I'd see how good you really are!

Matt made a round you idiotic fool. In fact he made two. Stop avoiding him, or admit that he's better.

He made a round?? show me where?? Show me when?? he told people he did but he didn't... I made the offer for him to face me and once again theres an excuse!!

This time its the mods fault...
Last time it was a new computer he was waiting for...
Time before the cat jumped on his computer...

How many more times does this nub have to back out before his puppets stop blaming me!

Unfortunately I can not spend all day every day playing this game like he does! Therefore I have to play when I am available which is why I gave a couple of days notices for him to set up a round... its not my fault he didn't!

Next time I know I will have time I will let you all know again so you can make more excuses...

As for the round earlier yes I did start late... I joined but had to go do something so left came back killed a nub who suicides on me... then left as I had things to do before our 1v1! You know the 1 he didn't set up!

I'm sorry Matty boy you do not dictate anything around when I will or will not have time... I know why you want a 5v5 more than a 1v1 its because if you lose you can blame the others!! I've given you opportunities and you have just proved your a coward!

Like I said next time I have spare time I will let you know until then you will have to continue to tell your puppets your the best while winning nothing at all!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I did not indicate in my earlier post.

If you do not give me a date for the next 1v1 within the next 24 hours, I will make that date for you. Then etc. etc. - refer to my earlier post about everything else.

24 hrs is ample time for you to decide when you'll have a break in that busy schedule of yours.

My earlier post:
You made this thread demanding for a round on Sunday. You gave the server 4 days, which isn't enough time regarding a masters round. Nevertheless, I booked a round as shown clearly in the printscreen but the time was double-booked. How can you call that cowardice?

End: Sunday, 18/01/15 17:00[/QUOTE]
Your reply:

I am now asking you to give me a separate date in order to book a new round. But as I predicted you'll use this unfortunate opportunity to back out of your "challenge" to the server. :icon_rolleyes:
However, the round will still go ahead. As I do not accept your' wimping out of your own challenge. If you do not pick a date I will. Whether you join or not will be entirely up to you, however it will be the end of this debate over who is better.

You'd asked for more time in order to gather a team, I have given you a week. As this gives more time for the mods to play the round, I imagine it will be on schedule. You have today and tomorrow to request a separate date for that round - any requests after that I will refuse. This isn't unfair as I am the one paying for these rounds and you have already displayed your unwillingness to join them despite the one demanding them.

DeletedUser11380

Sorry, I did not indicate in my earlier post.

If you do not give me a date for the next 1v1 within the next 24 hours, I will make that date for you. Then etc. etc. - refer to my earlier post about everything else.

24 hrs is ample time for you to decide when you'll have a break in that busy schedule of yours.

My earlier post:

End: Sunday, 18/01/15 17:00
Your reply:

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to dedicate your life to the posts. You are still the same player.

DeletedUser12656

Lion, you didn't give enough notice for a round to be be booked.

Your the the one with excuses here, everyone knows matt will 1v1 without question. plz tell a date a for matt(weeks notice, so masters mods can set it up)

DeletedUser7179

Rounds can be booked same day...

Funny how all your puppets still believe in you! lol

Like I said next time I know 100% I will have spare time to play I will let you know!

DeletedUser7179

Affraid?? i've single handedly taken out his whole tribe today! 5 of them in 1 round and still can't beat me! Just the sheer sight of me and two of them quit! lol

DeletedUser7179

stfu you bullshitter. pathetic liar.

Pathetic liar?? u got your backside whopped!! Hahaha! So bad you tried to say you weren't there whilst trying to desperately build defence... even getting banned in the process for trying to cheat yourself back in the game!! hahahahaha!!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Dude, I got the reports on my profile.

Everybody knows how pathetic you are, so no matter what you say it won't change anything.

The reason I was banned was copy and pasted onto the UK speed chat on Skype. It was a genuine accident... And as for me trying to "get back into the game" before I quit I left a message on SLAP! Chat asking for a co, where a number of people know my password - that wasn't me.

Before you speak, please educate yourself with the facts. Sore loser.

Last edited: