ORC DYING

DeletedUser2154

Well to me at least it would appear they have major activity issues, major build flaws along with other issues :icon_evil:

I wonder how long they will keep just "getting by" and actuallly get on with doing something

Im sure we have folks who love statistics (where's luke) ....

Any way, do us all a favour and start fighting or quit, its getting real boring now:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's probably harsh to say that ORC are dying.

But give it a week, Cody.

DeletedUser1942

They arent interested in expanding. They are just sitting there waiting for there villages to be taken by us.

With the awful leadership they have, and the apparent lack of offensive ability/willingness, its just a one tribe war at the moment!

DeletedUser

What do you exspect when you guys keep poaching the bigger players from the tribes you fight you did it with doa, my tribe flux, now ork and probably other tribes that i dont know of if more people grew some balls and stayed put like timmy and chubbs would make things much more interesting as it is its casual players against players that make this game a big part of there life

DeletedUser

What do you exspect when you guys keep poaching the bigger players from the tribes you fight you did it with doa, my tribe flux, now ork and probably other tribes that i dont know of if more people grew some balls and stayed put like timmy and chubbs would make things much more interesting as it is its casual players against players that make this game a big part of there life

It's taking the cream of the crop, most tribes do it... It's part of the game.

Timmy & Chubbs made a failed attempt at a "coalition". Flux & F.P.B were the strongest things in it, and now we've got Flux quitting..

DeletedUser589

Just as an FYI, both Timmy and Chubbs applied to get into W1N :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i understand its part of the game just think its a joke tbh makes a mockery of things

I agree it turns out is was a failed attempt but that wasent there fault at least they tried to make the world interesting not there fault only f.p.b and ak came onboard

DeletedUser589

That was half way through the war, when AK and KA had their issues

DeletedUser6164

And to be honest at the start of the war and near the end as well

DeletedUser1942

Why would they stay in a tribe they are not happy being in???

They want to have fun on this game, like everyone, and by being in a tribe where the leader does buggar all in the war effort, and sits there internalling and barb hunting, they wouldnt be happy.

At the end of the day, they want to W1N - and they wont get anywhere near there by sitting in ORC, being dictated to by the most useless leader to grace the world of Tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Nid316 tbh u know nothing about how Orc is run and what problems it has so stop speculating and come back when you have your facts straight

DeletedUser2154

Lordguido today at 20:20
Welcome to all of our ORCIES........

Well thats been one hell of week in the wide,wide world of ORC...... Ive been trawling the new Forums and Skype rooms and i feel there is a small amount of unease at the moment ,so wanna put everyone in the picture ...... not just council but from the smallest ORC to the Biggest right down the line.............

Finally you address your members

Now the kick in the teeth we had.......... the Matt-hale account for sometime has been played by "hard-hitter" who was always a guy you felt you could really depend on...... we dont know why or how ..... but it appears he handed the Account to codywasneveranygood....GO FIGURE..... and the first we new of this was Cody then Deleting all the ORC Forums , we have complained as this is just downright cheating , but if history is anything to go on we probably wont get anywhere coz they say its down to us who has privs..... Fortunatley we conatcted the real MATT-HALE and have the account back.......

I seriously take offense at the accusation.....i want proof.....

Once again w1n have shown there is actually no depth to which they will stoop to get an advantage...... And we know they approached others who told them where to go....lol

Yet again you got it the wrong way round, but whose keeping tabs

So heres the score...... quick re-shuffle and quick re-jig and were back and almost upto 100%...... every ORC from the smallest to largest needs to know that it doesnt matter what w1n's tactics they will never break us........

Please feel free to check that stats again

On a personal note ive played this game for over a year and made some maigcal friends and i cant see how people can turn there backs on them..... think it says alot about there character really.... ive been in orc and orc2 in every role possible , enjoyed helping our young-guns and see them growing and become big-orcies... and if its 6 months a year , whenever ....... when and IF, i finaly go to the rim i will go as an ORC with my head held high , knowing i never felt the need to jump ship every 5 mins , no need to cheat , knowing i went there with a great bunch of mates who stuck up for each other till the end.......

Orc born ,Orc Bred and when im gone ..... i will be ORC dead

Rexxie could you pass this to your ORCS.... thankyou

Wow kinda defeatest in the end, when and if?....no just when

DeletedUser1942

where does he speculate about how ORC is run?

Bradeo is pointing out that the members were probably not happy with the joke of the way ORC is run. No one could disagree that ORC are a shambles!!

This bit made me lol -

quick re-shuffle and quick re-jig and were back and almost upto 100%

If ORC have been running at 100% at anytime in the last 6-9 months, then crikey there an even bigger joke than i thought!!!

DeletedUser

My waste has expanded further in 6 months than your account! Dont lay the blame on W1N's door for your short comings in the game. You guys knew Chubbs and Timmey were quitting and didnt have the sense to internal them as quickly as they were eaten. If you dont like the fact that others are willing to commit some of their time to the game then theres always the delete button.

DeletedUser

Nid316 tbh u know nothing about how Orc is run and what problems it has so stop speculating and come back when you have your facts straight

think this is aimed at the other guy im not having a go at ork :p

DeletedUser

My waste has expanded further in 6 months than your account! Dont lay the blame on W1N's door for your short comings in the game. You guys knew Chubbs and Timmey were quitting and didnt have the sense to internal them as quickly as they were eaten. If you dont like the fact that others are willing to commit some of their time to the game then theres always the delete button.

Lol short comings in game dont make me laugh (just because some 1 has more villages than some one else dont make them a better player just means they are prepared to commit more time) the only thing you correct on there is that i dont have the time to put time in every day but this has nothing to do with me i was giving my opinion of why everything is so boring you cant deny that if the bigger players stayed put you guys would have more fun

DeletedUser

Your short comings refers to your ENTIRE tribes inability to make the most of the villages that Chubbs and Timmey left. You waited until they had gone barb before starting to take them when anyother tribe would have ensured they had the sits and villages were taken without troop loss.......Its not like they left without notice is it?
Now your point about fun, Ask Buchy how much fun hes now having with the incoming from ORC.

DeletedUser

Lots more fun than they were having in Orc I think -

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC², ORC, ~R~
Side 2:
Players: buchanan, ballo, terminator1203

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 48
Difference: 356

chart