ORC DYING

DeletedUser

Your short comings refers to your ENTIRE tribes inability to make the most of the villages that Chubbs and Timmey left. You waited until they had gone barb before starting to take them when anyother tribe would have ensured they had the sits and villages were taken without troop loss.......Its not like they left without notice is it?
Now your point about fun, Ask Buchy how much fun hes now having with the incoming from ORC.

Not to get in an argument, but Timmy deleted on a whim as that's the way he wanted to go, and my villages were available to anyone who wanted them, but why would they want to move to the very front line when they could not possibly have the troops to defend them all, as well as the problem of nobles to take 700 villages.

Instead they concentrated on taking those closest too them which they could then hope to defend which were mainly from Mjolln1r

DeletedUser

Your short comings refers to your ENTIRE tribes inability to make the most of the villages that Chubbs and Timmey left.

I'm fairly sure I've never sent an attack to any village that belongs/belonged to Chubbs or Timmy. So not really the entire tribe, is it? :lol:

DeletedUser4002

i left w1 to concentrate on w2 but in my short time on w1 it is apparent that all the noobs of the uk server are on that world. not everyone poaches people from other tribes unless the the player being poached are shitting them selfs ie; NOOBS.

W1N - BUNCH OF COCKS!
ORC - HAS BETTER LEADERSHIP THAN MOST TRIBES.

GOOD LUCK ORC AND ORC2.

ORC BORN ORC BEAD WHEN I DIE ILL BE ORC DEAD!

DeletedUser

W1N - BUNCH OF COCKS!

Did they rim you by any chance and your still holding a grudge ?
How many of the current W1N members have you actually spoken too, we`re not all cocks

It really shows, they stood in the shadows and watched TR fall apart and done nothing untill they disbanded and then recruited alot of there members knowing they couldnt hold out for more than a month in a war.
Have you been in most tribes to know what there leadership is like, i think not, so i dont think you can say they have better leadership than most tribes. Especially as you were only on w1 for a "short time", new tribes have been made, and some disbanded or rimmed so how can you judge there leadership ?

GOOD LUCK ORC AND ORC2

They`ll need it with all those internalls :icon_wink: and continuosly getting hit from W1N and LRAG.

HAHAHAHA, you do know this is only a game, you dont need too take a blood oath. I bet your one of those ones sitting at the pc with all the medevial armour on sending attacks shouting CHARGE!!!, then again if you were in ORC you probably just turtle like the rest of them.

DeletedUser

keep taking the pills we've had better fights from 1 man tribes than we are getting from the majority of ORC players in fact we were complaing among ourselves about how boring it was becoming fighting Orc and perhaps that was their tactic bore the enemy to death.

Kutusov (LRAG)

Ah well most of them appear that way anyway DEAD that is

DeletedUser2154

i left w1 to concentrate on w2 but in my short time on w1 it is apparent that all the noobs of the uk server are on that world. not everyone poaches people from other tribes unless the the player being poached are shitting them selfs ie; NOOBS.

W1N - BUNCH OF COCKS!

GOOD LUCK ORC AND ORC2.

Now theres no need for profanity im sure....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3642

It really shows, they stood in the shadows and watched TR fall apart and done nothing untill they disbanded and then recruited alot of there members knowing they couldnt hold out for more than a month in a war.

well...... long story that one.....

its probably about time i put the record straight on this, but i'll make it clear now - i'm not getting into any sort of debate about orc leadership, i'm no longer on world 1...

Whilst TR prepared (poorly) for war, Orc were promising to join in after their NAP with W1N expired.

It also transpires, that Orc were talking to W1N, promising them they'd turn on TR...

All the time, I don't believe they intended to do anything other than play us off against each other - which in essence, they did well, and achieved their goal of gaining a lot more members.

TR was in no state to look after its members, hence the decision to disband, so that more local tribes would be able to assist those active enough to matter.

But anyway, thats all history! Whatever the story is with ORC, i can't see them disappearing over night.... nobles are too expensive for that!

DeletedUser1942

W1N - BUNCH OF COCKS!

GOOD LUCK ORC AND ORC2.

Oh dear!!! someone is a rather noobish here!!!

Please, do tell me how on earth ORC's pityful leadership is better than most tribes?

Look at the state ORC find themselves in right now. They are getting battered by W1N, and even getting battered by LRAG. There leadership took the decision to mass recruit most of the runaways from TR - this has led to most of there recruits going inactive, and stopping the tribe from focusing on any sort of war activity.

ORC's leadership and council are a complete joke, and have not joined this game to partake in any sort of war aspect. They are here merely to play sim city.
Instead of going after enemy villages, the same enemy villages producing the nukes/noble trains being used to take out there own members, they are BIG time barb nobling.

NONE of the council are doing anything to aid the tribe or stop the onslaught -

ORCs leader, C-Rex, hasnt nobled a W1N village for over 4 MONTHS, so to say ORC have the best leadership is a complete joke, and something that will be ripped to shreds time and time again - like the ORC war effort.

ORC council members also, are growing mainly through barb hunting and internalling - no sort of effort on the frontline is happening. While there members in K42/32/13 take an almighty beating week after week - the council members do absolutely nothing but maybe supply a pityful amount of defense, that wouldnt withstand 2 nukes.

Basically, ORC are a joke. There members are a joke, there gameplay is a joke - ANY arguments regarding the points ive made are welcome, ORC = worst tribe IVE come across on Tribal Wars!!!

DeletedUser

Yawn.

At the behest of making this seem like yet another W1N "bullying" thread that "scares" people from posting on the externals, your comments are pretty ridiculous, One Nill.

Recruiting or "poaching" other members is a common, effective tactic when used properly. If you fight a player of calibre and develop a mutual respect, it's more constructive to fight alongside than against. Common sense, no?

It would genuinely be interesting to know how many tribes you've been in.

As for ORC's leadership, it's widely recognised both internally and externally it's short-sighted, untrustworthy and generally defective. Scattered clusters, four or five big members propping up the tribe, plenty of ex and current ORCies bemoaning the lack of democracy within the council.

ORC had a chance to have an impact and shape the world and have consistently shown a lack of respect for border agreements, NAPs and have long been found out for the vultures they are. I talk to, and like, a lot of ORC players. Some are realists and pragmatists, others spout the "ORC born" doctrine much like yourself but seem to have fun with it. Either way, good luck to them because that's the way they will go unless something dramatic happens.

Lastly, and to cap the point of this rambling essay, I understand the general resentment of W1N - if you're in control, it naturally breeds envy, jealousy, a blinkered perspective - but how can you say a tribe with the top ranked players in the world, leading player and tribal ODA and second in tribal ODD are noobs?

As for the less than complimentary, infantile generalisation of W1N, allow me to draw inspiration from the oratory/written skills of the infamous Dubby:

"Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." As the saying goes.

Cock-a-doodle-doo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, I like being part of the undead (well dead from the neck up mostly).

Can you please make sure that Gappy has some more Holy Water, machetes and Salt to repel the orc undead as he wasn't too good at it over Xmas!

Here's a couple of on topic things from me as well (they don't reflect any one else's opinions as I'm not in the leadership race anymore).

Firstly I don't resent W1N for being successful; in fact I'd rather lose in a game against a powerful tribe and good players than die of boredom. I've faced some good W1N players over the last few months and I've got a lot of time and respect for them. Maybe I'll survive a bit longer and give them a bit more fun.

Secondly the game is Tribal Wars and for it to be fun, tribes have got to fight. My setup is not ideal, taken too many ex TR vills that I should have ignored, but hey thats in the past and I have to live with it and consolidate what I've got. I am having some recent success against a couple of W1N players and I've really enjoyed that, but Reef is right - I do need to focus on fighting externally rather than internals. So hopefully that will change soon.

(p.s. Reef shouldn't try sending attacks at me at ungodly times of the morning - I'm a bit of an insomniac at present and get to stack against them - though I do admire his style)

DeletedUser2154

Insomnia isnt a bad thing most of the time, but is when its all of the time

DeletedUser1942

Can you please make sure that Gappy has some more Holy Water, machetes and Salt to repel the orc undead as he wasn't too good at it over Xmas!

You have your moment Dogwart - fact still remains - he wouldnt have been targeted at all had he been active. His vills were sat there for 6 months during this war, with no interest shown in them whatsoever - he goes inactive, and BANG - ORC get brave.
Theres many an active player on your frontlines that id like to see you have a go at ;) (instead of sitting there barb gobbling)

My setup is not ideal, taken too many ex TR vills that I should have ignored, but hey thats in the past and I have to live with it and consolidate what I've got.

This is what the downfall of ORC will be.
Far too many of TR's runaways are still running away - its dragging you lot down, and stopping you all from battling, even if you had the balls to attack.

I am having some recent success against a couple of W1N players and I've really enjoyed that

Elaborate on success?

Taking villages off an inactive Gappy - then also internalling like a pro ;)

I do need to focus on fighting externally rather than internals. So hopefully that will change soon.

I do hope so - im edging closer to you, and wouldnt want you to fall into the trap a lot of ORCies have, in going 95% defense, and not being able to do anything back :)

(been waiting a long time for an ORCy to post(seeing as most of them have blocked me) - Kudos Dogwart for being brave enough and giving ORC a voice)

DeletedUser

Yeah, that nuke walked into a wall of D today. Still, knocked the wall down a few levels :icon_biggrin:

To echo Stutzy's point, it's nice to see a positive response from an ORC member. No surprise it's yourself either, Dog.

DeletedUser

My little success was on the Goats vills I think; used a lot of nukes taking them and Goats, and Reef/Brady7 + a few others put a lot of support in which got killed. goats was active and put up a bloody good fight; I like the old Turnip boy (I enjoyed playing alongside him) but I took the chance when I could, and did. In the past I enjoyed myself at the expense of Johnoc81, Lupy Lou, Mark21lancs, Simwhit and even one vill of Mr R himself.

So what that I took some Gappy vills when he was inactive; thats part of the fun of TW. Reef took a load off me when I had a couple of less than perfect sitters - rightly so he took advantage of the situation and exploited it. I, and others, did the same with Gappy and I was happy to use my nukes to support others in my tribe. As my learned colleague, Mr Reef, has pointed out to me, on a PM which I don't block - expect on brief periods of pissed off-ness (I'm quite happy to receive PM from anyone) - once he stepped into the game we stopped taking Gappy vills, only one exposed village was lost after the break that was in an impossible position to defend. However this was also due to most my my local nukes losing a large percentage of their strength clearing a load of Gapster's vills up to that point.

Stutzy - you're right that I cant go into Turtle mode to survive as you slowly batter people to pieces - big mistake of mine in the past, but as my ODA change is indicating, I'm learning this lesson and getting back on the front foot and striking back where I can. Also they're just nukes and can be replaced, but in certain areas I have to be careful how I use them as I don't have too much support and my neighbours are also very good at stacking, so I dont want to waste them.

I also dont mind taking internals if it gives me a better position to fight from; I make do with what I've got. ( on this point, Hakushaku, Reef and Simwhit are also good internallers, but I've got no gripe with them on this) If it stops others taking them and giving me a platform to hit back from then I have to do it that way. You guys are good gamers, I suspect better than me, but I'm still in the game, learning and having fun, and the last part is the bit that really matters to me as I have a tough day job, and this game provides me with a change from that.

DeletedUser1942

Stutzy - you're right that I cant go into Turtle mode to survive as you slowly batter people to pieces - big mistake of mine in the past, but as my ODA change is indicating, I'm learning this lesson and getting back on the front foot and striking back where I can. Also they're just nukes and can be replaced, but in certain areas I have to be careful how I use them as I don't have too much support and my neighbours are also very good at stacking, so I dont want to waste them.

You going on the front foot is fantastic - and with the amount of front line villages you currently have and have had - you should be able to cause problems on the W1N frontline.
As for the nukes can be replaced line - FINALLY THE PENNY DROPS!!!!

A wouldnt say a nuke is wasted if it hits a stacked vill. How is it a waste?

The fact the nuke has hit a stacked vill shows that nuke has caused a bit of concern, and has made the other person think about the attack. If you know the vill is stacked however, fire more nukes at hit - i dont get why ORC players have the attitude that they dont want to lose nukes.

I also dont mind taking internals if it gives me a better position to fight from

Not being funny Dogwart, i do like you, but for crying out loud what have you been doing for the past few months? You had a very good selection of frontline villages that you took off TR runaways who quit - yet VERY rarely did anything from them.
Its one thing getting a better position to fight from - its another thing to actually fight from them.

on this point, Hakushaku, Reef and Simwhit are also good internallers, but I've got no gripe with them on this

Just have a good look at there conquer stats for the past 6 months against ORC family - these players seem to find a way to juggle both inactives AND enemy nobling.

DeletedUser

Stutzy all points taken especially the last one.

In fact you need to thank Reef for keeping me in the game; when I was doing a lot of my internalling I was bored and on the point of quitting; in fact I was looking for someone to take over my account. Once he, and Kenza and Haku, stepped into the op, life became more interesting, and actually losing a load of vills to these guys has been good for me as well.

so, valid points, and I intend to learn the lessons.

DeletedUser5175

Very good, happy to see you posting Dogwart +1 simply for being the first ORC i've seen on here in ages - and your posts so far are good reads

I've taken 50 ORC villas in the last month (Stutzy did i beat you? I recall our skype convo) And only today have i noticed the player i was targeting finally got support inbound (admittedly it's late and i'm going to nuke it as it arrives so it ain't going back :icon_evil:) but it's jolly good to see some fight back from ORC and I hope your tribe learns from your example move onto the front foot and maybe even make intelligent posts like yours here on the EXTs

Or is that too much to ask for?

DeletedUser1942

I took a measly 17 Ska - had to let you catch up didnt i ;)

As ive said though - its no fightback until they are hitting players while they are active ;)