Other Worlds, Servers And Experience.

DeletedUser13101

Eh gut nicht schaden wünschen Ihnen viel Glück sowieso xD

DeletedUser13101

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone read that long post of mine which took 20 minutes.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
come on dez, educate us!

matt who is axe joker? I so nearly hit his offence at one point, backtimed his lc with my lc but he had 1/2 seconds to dodge he done the same on me and I managed to dodge also

Last edited:

DeletedUser

come on dez, educate us!

matt who is axe joker? I so nearly hit his offence at one point, backtimed his lc with my lc but he had 1/2 seconds to dodge

Still better then what Dezire can do.

Axe is Trinityx

DeletedUser

[14:04:04] Matt.: let me take patris
[14:04:10] Matt.: dint realise he had so many lcs
[14:04:15 | Edited 14:04:21] Matt.: could use the practice

Didn't realise he was rimming you tho.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Oh I thought you knew he was hitting me, was a good fight until you joined in.. I had enough def to snipe one of his nobles but I thought you were going to prenoble so I let one of your attacks hit and it killed my def. Didnt have much chance v you and trinity, I enjoyed it though it was great practice.

Still adamant I could have had him 1v1 though, he must of dodged my backtime with T train.. :icon_sad:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
it was a 1,2 sec backtime :eek:

LC backtime though, not quite as easy.. He hit with 2k LC so I had to dodge, cancel and backtime within 2 seconds.. its really quite hard compared to hitting axe or rams.

I think it was 1 second backtime + when he done the same on me I had 2 seconds to dodge :icon_wink: