Other Worlds, Servers And Experience.

DeletedUser12564

- On my first world .net 40 I led the Rank.1 tribe.

- On every world I've played after that I'm consistently Rank.1-3

- Probably the most well-known speed player on this game.

- Leader of the most successful tribe Tribalwars has ever had.

- Arguably the best speed player.

That's just me though
You played en40 too?!

woah, lets chat

DeletedUser13182

hahaha :D best joke man, matt = pro? hahaha

pls make more joke, so funny :) + ty for the best joke <3

DeletedUser5774

- On my first world .net 40 I led the Rank.1 tribe.
After the W30s Tribalwars.net was significantly easy. Try playing W20, W21, W24...

- On every world I've played after that I'm consistently Rank.1-3
How many co-players do you have?

- Probably the most well-known speed player on this game.
He has a name. Adrian D.
- Leader of the most successful tribe Tribalwars has ever had.
They have a name. KnK and W.A.R. SLAP! has only ever won one tournament.
- Arguably the best speed player.
Lionheart was better than you. Miggy was better than you. Heck, even Nauzhror when he played speed was better than you.
That's just me though

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

I first found out about tribalwars at world 61 .net i joined the world at its mid way stage and i STILL remember this player called bighauljoe who was triple my size trying to take me out, it took him ages but he finally did it xD. Then i joined w62 .net in nauzhror's tribe which was rank 1 and I did well there. Then I played world 64 forming the tribe "people are annoying" or something i forgot the name and it was rank 3, then i reformed same tribe in w65 and i led it to rank 1 up to a couple millions before I left that world. Then i found out about speed and started playing it ramesh was the one who spotted me and introduced me to the .NET crew.

EDIT: Oh yeah and also I played 1 .us world which was .us 7 which i led the rank 1 tribe: SLugIt before I quit, was called rainbow before.

DeletedUser13101

That might have something to do with the rounds being so boring and slow. 2013 had plenty of fast rounds.

DeletedUser7502

I lol'd.

You'd be better off fighting thecamelman

right lets get a few things straight here im sick to death of you lot dissing me if I was so crap I wouldn't be as high up in the endless ladder as I am.second thing I shouldn't think any of you have done anything like me In real life I have served queen and country while half of if not 90% of you were still in your daddies ball bag. I served and I killed in northern Ireland in 1988 to 1990 so if you all think your warriors well guess what your only keyboard ones.im one of the real ones that allow you to have the freedom to play games and go to school/collage and speak English so BACK THE HELL OFF GIVING ME ABUSE I play this game for a bit of fun so what if im not as good as most of you at least I dont pp or cheat

end of convo now and if you dont like what I have put then foxtrot Oscar over and out

old vet and proud camel

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
right lets get a few things straight here im sick to death of you lot dissing me if I was so crap I wouldn't be as high up in the endless ladder as I am.second thing I shouldn't think any of you have done anything like me In real life I have served queen and country while half of if not 90% of you were still in your daddies ball bag. I served and I killed in northern Ireland in 1988 to 1990 so if you all think your warriors well guess what your only keyboard ones.im one of the real ones that allow you to have the freedom to play games and go to school/collage and speak English so BACK THE HELL OFF GIVING ME ABUSE I play this game for a bit of fun so what if im not as good as most of you at least I dont pp or cheat

end of convo now and if you dont like what I have put then foxtrot Oscar over and out

old vet and proud camel

dont be butthurt :lol:

DeletedUser

looool so you a soldier, ??? or not even, just a god of the queen :D:D most dumb people i know, i bet you are a gym freak with steroids but never fought 1v1 in real life :D :D :D i see people like you in the streets of my city everyday at night mostly getting beaten up by real tough guys ;) its a game dont be so hurt.................

DeletedUser7502

The Camelman? I should think not.

But in all seriousness it's a game, calm down.

so you saying I haven't served well if you dont believe me ask my lad hes seen my medals that are here in my home and my regimental flag which is hanging on the wall plus my n/I vets medal and patch (and if your wondering who he is its Rage)